Tow Truck Fun

Hardy

Show me your best towing screenshots! biggrin.gif

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

PS: Towing several tons of Hunter helicopter is very exciting. wink.gif

I once get a FBI Rancher in the water and when i toked of the water the feds where all dead and then i get in the FBI rancher and drive the car with all the dead feds inside.

tommy vercetti guy

I had a 4 towtruck chain and when i went to get another towturck, 2 of them dissapeared. angry.gif

It is screenshots like those that make me wish R* would make GTA available as a MMOG. I'd like to see several people with tow truck chains and another group of people with semi trucks and tanker carriers all going at it in a deathmatch. The good news is, the third party multi theft auto program has been developing nicely.

-Natedogg devil.gif

Yes, now where game consoles are also multiplayer-capable, Rockstar should fix all bugs, continue to improve the game step by step any make a multiplayer mode. It would be like a huge adventure playground! colgate.gif The funniest chaos you've ever seen. biggrin.gif

Screenshot 1 was easy, because as soon as I got a towtruck, many others were spawning.

But I think Rockstar should expecially improve that vanishing thing: You never know if a vehicle will diappear and when. Some do it very soon, others you will still see a long time later.

Edited by Hardy

Once I had two tow trucks on the Johnson garage and two of them on the El Corona garage and then I first attached both of the tow trucks on the Johnson garage and I drove to the El Corona garage and attached the other two and then I droe around Los Santos docks to find a bus, I drove for about one and a half days and I finally saw one, so I just attached the bus and I drove it around the countryside. Loads of fun.
FIOszpJ.gif

ThaddeusMcKlown

One of the most fun is to get a 6 star wanted level and go into the crane by the import/exports and drop tanks and other cop stuff into the water. It's alot more fun than towing a car into the water.

-TMcK-

Against the grain, against the odds, against the world

Forever the underdogs

We are the bastard sons
We are the ones that refuse to grow cold
We are the thorn in your side
We are the thieves in the night
And we're coming to take what's ours

And when you turn too hard, it will fly away. It's like "hammer throw". How far can you throw a truck? biggrin.gif

And when you turn too hard, it will fly away. It's like "hammer throw". How far can you throw a truck? biggrin.gif

Not that far, anyways I like trowing the trucks in the ocean

GritSandWiches4Breakfest

Multy Player is the difference between never playing SA once every month and playing it everyday. smile.gif

• 2 weeks later...

get a 6 star wanted level and getting rid of takers by throwing them in the water is fun, i managed to do a 6 car chain and went up mount chiliad ( pc ver)

user posted image

user posted image