A sig I made

Mike_Toreno

Hey I just made a sig, So tell me what you think, What I can do to improve it and what I can add on the end to make it more 'stylish' I will take critiscisms and complements, I just need to know what you think, And give me useful information smile.gif

user posted image

Superilldude

It would have been better if it was just clear, also the font sucks ass and hard to read, then the animation was made wrong, you should have let the letters before the new letter show. Like this:

M then pops I and so on but the letters before it stay.

I don't know if your capable of doing this but you can also make the car clear and nice instead of jittery and stuff then the street the way it is now.

It is better then the other signatures you have made in the past, so I'll give you credit for that smile.gif

Well, Thanks, I thought it looked kinda cool with the outline effect, ok I'll change it, Try and make it look better smile.gif

Thanks da gta masta, I took your advice SID and I changed the font and cam up with quite a few blush.gif So tell me what you think:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

smile.gif

I'd say to take the second one in that last post and change the text's animation.

I like it a first but I don't think that last blink is needed. Make it so once all the letters are visible they stay that way for a second.

This one.

user posted image

Edited by SWEETSAPRIK

OK, Done:

user posted image

I've decide I don't really like it, So I'll post a new one later or tomorrow if I'm up to it (Saving a new topic tounge.gif )

I think the animation is really lame. The pic is alright, and I like how you've toyed with it, but the animation is just blinky and annoying.

Ok, 2 versions I made:

user posted image

user posted image

I like them both, I think the 2nd one is quite cool cool.gif Just thought I'd keep it simple this time.

The second one, a huge improvement over the first bunch. Good job, even I'd wear that sig. Just take note that animation is almost always annoying unless you know how to use it. Also, try to stay as far away from filters as you can. The occasional blur etc. are fine, but once you go into filter-whoring it's hard as hell to come back.

Pierce Brosnan

If I was wearing one of the two sigs i'd wear the top one.

The rainbow idea I kinda diskike.