55%!

The_Grudge

i think i know what this surprise is,

but am not sure, this may sound funny but its a guess..

ya see the flower in the pic? maybe they have sync'd the flower?

Even if that was a joke, i'll take a guess at this, the flower resembles a weapon, which should mean they have weapon sync die.gif

it means that they have seeds, and you can plant, and grow flowers, if you take care of them and give themplenny of attention.....screw gang-wars and killing, i wanna plant flowers+

xmas.gifcryani.giframpage_ani.gifcatspider.gifbbq.gifthat_guy2057_evilgrin.gifbarf8bd.gifShifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gifcatloaf_by_anuj.gifyawn.gifmonocle.gifbreadfish_by_Moto.gifrahkstar2.gif wow it finally f*cking moved, And they said it would be out in august those bastards. This Sa-Mp better be worth it. sign-yee.gifsign-thompson.gifsign-clinton.gifrah.gif

xmas.gif  cryani.gif  rampage_ani.gif  catspider.gif  bbq.gif  that_guy2057_evilgrin.gif  barf8bd.gif  Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif  catloaf_by_anuj.gif  yawn.gif  monocle.gif  breadfish_by_Moto.gif  rahkstar2.gif wow it finally f*cking moved, And they said it would be out in august those bastards. This Sa-Mp better be worth it. sign-yee.gif  sign-thompson.gif  sign-clinton.gif  rah.gif

Thanks for that, Mr. Noob-that-doesnt-know-what-what-he's-talking-about. dozingoff.gif

wow that mod iz moving along nicly biggrin.gif (did it jump form 20 to 55?)

i think this is a big smack in the face to all of you who said it wouldnt go anywere

That's a picture of a flower...which I believe has to do with kissing other people. There's two player San Andreas on the PS2 where you can press L1 or something and kiss the other player. Well I guess it was a joke because I just read the...*gulp* Blog. (I hate the name Blog...I pronounce it B-log) It's an internet diary...or journal...depending on how you think your masculinity will be destroyed.

Edited by DownloaderKL

xmas.gifcryani.giframpage_ani.gifcatspider.gifbbq.gifthat_guy2057_evilgrin.gifbarf8bd.gifShifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gifcatloaf_by_anuj.gifyawn.gifmonocle.gifbreadfish_by_Moto.gifrahkstar2.gif wow it finally f*cking moved, And they said it would be out in august those bastards. This Sa-Mp better be worth it. sign-yee.gifsign-thompson.gifsign-clinton.gifrah.gif

Quite a bit of smile spam there, they said September not August.

They better stick to the date!!! die.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Uhm if kyeman and the team decided to sync peds and make thier missions for co-op mode, i think we'll have sa-mp probably somewhere around 2015... confused.gif

Uhm if kyeman and the team decided to sync peds and make thier missions for co-op mode, i think we'll have sa-mp probably somewhere around 2015... confused.gif

Wrong. wow.gif