Jump to content

I cant connect to a Server (NO PORT PROBLEM)


Nico_unsso

Recommended Posts

Hi,

 

I cant connect to 90% of all servers. Its not a router problem or firewall, because the other 10% got the same port like the 90% wich doesnt work

 

I allredy maked the port forwarding for ports 5192-5199.

 

Wtf can i do?

Can you give me a tool like a port checker?

 

I hope you can understand my english confused.gif

 

[EDIT] I got the same problem with a 2003 port, one server works with that port, and one doesnt work!

Maybe it is a problem, because i live in germany? or the VCMP doesnt work with German VC?

I got original, but that doesnt work, and now i got a cracked english gta-vc.exe and that works confused.gif

 

But that doesnt fix the server problem confused.gif

Edited by Nico_unsso
Link to comment
Share on other sites

the port scanner said me, that its not easy to hack me, and now confused.gif

 

but i cant see infos in my setup Oo

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.