[WIP|CON] Liberty city

xrk

XRK this is a great mod, i think it's great how you can jump over all the walls fine and the peds interact with the benches and stuff, i thought that woulda been difficult, also are you going to put the seabed in soon? its good work so far, cept for minor things like buildings, the cars goin crazy and stuff, keep it up.

Well some Peds were programed to spawn on the benches and this Claude could already climb any wall.

I was thinking of a seabed for this project but me and xrk are trying to figure out the water level like right now the water level already needs to be rised I have tested that with the water customizer and found out the water level so me and xrk need to figure out a way to make the seabed where we can put it above the tunnel and subway and a little above the land so that you do not swim under the island and also make sure we take out all of the water under the seabed so the road tunnel and subway won't be flooded.

I do want to try that with xrk so I will look into that.

wow i'm loving this! I played it and I have to say you've done a great job so far. I understand that it far from complete but it has gotten of to a good start. I'd love to help but I see you have everything covered and i'm no expert in modding SA tounge.gif .

Anyway just small problem, when I step foot in SSV the game crashes.. maybe it's just me. Anyway top stuff guys!

Edited by RM2K3kid

Let me guess it froze when you went past the Airport going to all of the SSV factorys right because it does that to me too sometimes. I really don't think it will take a while.

Just depends on how long it takes to have a tool for SA for editing the Paths for the cars and peds and also the coleditorII tool so that the character will not be dark anymore and the ground and stuff will not be so bright.

There is a crash in ssv, I thought I had fixed it before that release but obviosly not, Its being worked on though wink.gif

well I started this before I had heard of them but,

Thanks also goes to XRK for letting the LVS team use the files from his GTA3

conversion for SA.

Really you let the LVS team use your Liberty City mod. So what the LVS just basic needs to get all of VC in as well with SA and LC and get both LC and VC way far away from SA. Interesting!!!!

Man, xrk you have my respect smile.gif best project so far.

I would love to see some interiors, and anyone who can do mission coding would be insanley cool too.

By the way, where can i get that map cleaner, and what do i need it for?

Edited by DuPz0r

Man, xrk you have my respect smile.gif best project so far.

I would love to see some interiors, and anyone who can do mission coding would be insanley cool too.

By the way, where can i get  that map cleaner, and what do i need it for?

Mapcleaner....

I think you basically answered your own question there without knowing it.

thief

Hi Back Again tounge.gif

I Have Now Got Rid Of All The Cars Driving Around On The Paths.

Here Is What I Have Done So Far:

- Added Pickups

- Added Weapons

- Added Parked Cars

- Added Medic And Police Help Missions

- Added Some 4x4 Missions (Still Got Some Bugs)

- Add Zones (e.g. Hepburn Heights)

Update Package Will Be Available For Download Soon.

-AdTec_224

Ok, i downloaded it and read the read me, and found the link tounge.gif

I know understand that it wipes all of the SA map of, to make way for LC smile.gif

One question, will you add the mod garages eventually?

There is that bit in SI where the old pay n spray is, you could have lowriders, tuners and transfenders there? Its just a personal idea.

And another thing, it would be good to replace the ghetto gang members with mafia goons...

Edited by DuPz0r

Ok I Have Now Uploaded The Updates Below:

- Added Pickups

- Added Weapons

- Added Parked Cars

- Add Zones (e.g. Hepburn Heights)

Download At Our Website And Post Bugs And Crashs In Our Forum.

Website

Forum

Another Update

New In This Update:

- Added Bribes

- Added Body Armour (Crash Fixed By XRK)

- Fixed Army Base (Fixed By XRK)

Enjoy

- AdTec_224

nice work adtec, here are the updates i found from the game...

1) Pickups, nice work

2) parked cars, good

3) the spawning bench people weren't there

4) hepburn heights building has no interior (although it never did)

5) a plane fell down just near the ramp over the wall in hepburn heights,

6) the steps to the monorail thing are kinda messed up (the side bar is invisible)

7) driving your NRG into ammunation then getting out causes Claude to fall through the floor and fall continiously.

more updates soon.

When will you get the cars and peds to drive/walk on the roads/paths?

Coz they still drive/walk on the old SA invisble roads/paths.

By the way, where i can i get the SA mod installer, i want to install the LC maps?

When will you get the cars and peds to drive/walk on the roads/paths?

Coz they still drive/walk on the old SA invisble roads/paths.

By the way, where i can i get the SA mod installer, i want to install the LC maps?

GTA SA Paths File Format Is Still Unknown So I Don't Know When It Will Be Converted.

As For San Andreas Mod Installer:

http://www.sanandreasmodinstaller.com/

Next Time Read The Readme.

Updates on the errors, here are the ones in portland

In the portland hideout the wall near the door is not visible.

Inside the building near ammunation, there is an invisible door from the inside.

Not an error but in the portland train subway there is a bit of red grafitti that reads 'howie-D' (boyzone lol.gif ).

There is a purple shop named 'roadway foods' near the train subway, was this always there?

Fog is messed up.

The fuzzball place has a very small inteior that is invisible.

The fences are messed up.

Near the docks, near the pile of soil which can be used as a ramp, if you look south you will see a floating body armour.

The triad factory has done a dissapearing act.

The little area under the callahan bridge is missing the vehicle add on thingies.

Parking my bike near the top of the hospital, getting back on then going down the little steps and into the crossroads in St Marks crashed my game, causing me to restart.

Starting the game, there is no sound when riding vehicles (excluding the radio) until I go on the pause menu then return to the game.

There is no glass.

On 'MAP' the city appears to be surrounded by San Andreas.

All of the supermarket near the docks is a glitch, and you will fall through it if you drive into it, or you should do.

The docks, car importer also has an invisible inside door.

Invisible wall near St Marks monorail station, jump over it and your buggered.

That's all for now, i'll check out Staunton's later, the lighting seriously needs updating.

Updates on the errors, here are the ones in portland

In the portland hideout the wall near the door is not visible.

Inside the building near ammunation, there is an invisible door from the inside.

Not an error but in the portland train subway there is a bit of red grafitti that reads 'howie-D' (boyzone lol.gif ).

There is a purple shop named 'roadway foods' near the train subway, was this always there?

Fog is messed up.

The fuzzball place has a very small inteior that is invisible.

The fences are messed up.

Near the docks, near the pile of soil which can be used as a ramp, if you look south you will see a floating body armour.

The triad factory has done a dissapearing act.

The little area under the callahan bridge is missing the vehicle add on thingies.

Parking my bike near the top of the hospital, getting back on then going down the little steps and into the crossroads in St Marks crashed my game, causing me to restart.

Starting the game, there is no sound when riding vehicles (excluding the radio) until I go on the pause menu then return to the game.

There is no glass.

On 'MAP' the city appears to be surrounded by San Andreas.

All of the supermarket near the docks is a glitch, and you will fall through it if you drive into it, or you should do.

The docks, car importer also has an invisible inside door.

Invisible wall near St Marks monorail station, jump over it and your buggered.

That's all for now, i'll check out Staunton's later, the lighting seriously needs updating.

most of those problems are because of the files I have'nt converted over yet, Ill do them when the lods are finished

but these two?!?

lol.gif ).+-->

QUOTE (Not an error but in the portland train subway there is a bit of red grafitti that reads 'howie-D' (boyzone lol.gif ).)
Not an error but in the portland train subway there is a bit of red grafitti that reads 'howie-D' (boyzone  lol.gif ).

blink.gif they must have always been there! probely the brightness making them stand out more

Will you be extending the draw distance at all?

coz you can't even see staunton from the edge of portland looking over?

This map is comming on well though no doubt, keep it up wink.gif

oh, i just color balanced the picture in paintshop pro before a posted it.

Its not like that ingame, the models are darker.