Gang Warfare Mod

DaEllum67

He put the save game in there because you have to get past the Doberman mission before the gang territories appear on the map and you can have gang wars. If you modded your game again after you put this gang wars mod into your game then the save game that was included in the download obviously won't work properly.

The save isn't in 1.2b, does anyone have an older version of the mod?

What DEMAREST doesn't want you to know, straight from one of his many victims

You haven't done anything wrong, folks, he just likes to argue with anyone... note this:

Ur so accustomed that any nooby around talk to u as if u were a modding king that ur becoming properly egocentric
- I bet some of you are familiar with his modding ego...

Me: heard of demarest? St. Augh ~ Unspoilt by progress says: that paedophile from gtamods? Hes a convicted rapist or pedo or both, i forget

I need to ask a favor of anybody that's used this mod by way of Darkpactor successfully. The bluejeans guy there is holding myself and the Mission Help community hostage because he can't read/follow the instructions. If you'd be so kind as to post over there, I'm thinking maybe he'll let it go. A long shot, but I'm at wits end. Some people refuse to listen no matter how patient you are with them.

• 3 months later...
G®€€n Lan†€®n

Does anyone have DarkPact for version 1.0, or version 1.2b of this mod cuz gtagarage is coming up with errors right now or somethin cause it wont let me download anything.

• 2 months later...

Hey, Can you make it so that ur homies wont spawn with a Bazooka and miniguns coz that kinda sucks they cant shot with it from a car and stuff and it kills ppl to fast is there a way of turning this off and make them spawn with a uzi and stuff?

• 1 month later...
montanapimp

yeah im planning on having that gang warfare + duel wielding mini guns.....wont that be something to see cool.gif

• 11 months later...

better than that ....have the gangwarfare mod + homies carrying uzis , miniguns and bazookas

the darkpacter is for version 1.0 of the mod there isnt a darkpacter for version 1.2b can someone do a darkpacter for version 1.2b??????????

Edited by chichinxd

do you know of a way to change turf colors, red, blue

what file is related with that?

gta-sa.exe

@kynen - thanks for the reply - I've updated my local source but unless I get some major inspiration or a coding breakthrough is made, I doubt that I will come around to releasing it.

can u do a darkpacter for version 1.2b pleasee???...

Uhh..

You just quoted a post from 2005. Do you really think he's going to respond?

Please don't bump old topics.