3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

51L3N7 4554551N

Assassination List

VEX5
Im not going to tell at this point in time.

Exactly, don't talk sh*t on someone that gives you the right to do so.

CarlJohnson24
Whats that supposed mean? i'll say what i wanna say about the cops.

VEX5

Yes, I'm sure that you will say anything you want, but when it comes down to people coming into your house to beat the sh*t of you and steal your silverware, you will be crying and calling 911, so put a sock in it, punk.

ganja_man_biatch

hey guys, no fighting in here, keep the peace, but he does have a point about cops, when my house got brokren into when i was a youngin it took the cops over 45 mins to reach my house, talk about crazy stuff wink.gif

CarlJohnson24
Cops are no good and i will not call 911 or 000 if my house gets broken into, i'll defend myself jackass.BTW your only new to this site so be quiet.

VEX5
Cops are no good and i will not call 911 or 000 if my house gets broken into, i'll defend myself jackass.BTW your only new to this site so be quiet.

I don't care if I'm new, I'm not going to stand for some 13 year old ungrateful sh*t talking smack on the only people that come to aid you when you're getting your sh*t pushed in. So, as I said earlier, stfu.

CarlJohnson24
I'm actually 15 fool.

VEX5
I'm actually 15 fool.

15, whatever. Please grow up and have a little respect for other people, especially the ones that secure you.

CarlJohnson24
Well i don't have to listen to you, lets get back on topic shall we?

VEX5
Well i don't have to listen to you, lets get back on topic shall we?

No, but I recommend you do, because you are making yourself look very silly. Back on topic ...

evndude

I hate the fat SLOW old lady. She always takes ages to get into the ambulance. Everytime I get the chance I kill her.

And like everyone else, the crack dealers for the money.

sk8400048ks

The old hobo guy in the country wearing the dress/overalls thing...

The bald and shirtless hokey with the dumb toothey grin...

All the bastards that decide to chase me down in their cars when I barely nudge them. sneaky2.gif I especially hate the ones who drive in Tankers and Linerunners, then T-bone me mad.gif (accidentally, I'd assume), then decide to push me around while my car is on my side and I can't get out. angry.gif Then I die while MASHING the letter E to a plastic pulp trying to get out, punch my monitor, and go on a rampage. devil.gif And it always happens when I'm near the end of a mission, or have an inventory worth more than half of SA...

That pansy-ass Balla who has the MAC10 who just fires while backing away from you. Just slow enough so that it looks like you might just hit him upside the head with your shovel, but just fast enough so that you don't.

Drug dealers were fun to kill early on in the game (they got me from 6,000 to 60,000 in about 10 minutes on the block that has the P'n'S and Transfender... One always spawned when another died), but when you break the 6-digit barrier with your cash supply, 2 grand is pretty much nothing.

Also, I don't mean to add fuel to a dying fire, but I find it kinda sad that CarlJohnson24 has to resort to "BTW your only new to this site so be quiet.". You could be here for 5 minutes, or 5 years, but regardless of how long you've been here, your membership length at a site will NEVER relate to your knowledge. It's also sad that you think that being 15 is so much better than being 13... Two words: Grow up.

Heartless

Carl Johnson is Australian and owns a site called gang banger zone, lmao.

Anyway, ummm most hated ped.. Definetly that fat tranny that spawns in Grove Street.

51L3N7 4554551N
After 'OG Loc' the mission, i tend to go nutty (katana style) on every vago i see cos it took me so long to complete the mission. I kill a vago, anyone who comes to there aid, they die. Anyone who inspects their lifeless bodies, i kill them and molotov their cars. Any paramedics i just RPG there ambulance before they get out..... they never learn die.giflol.gif

psychocream

i changed my mine i just want to kill everyone GARRRRRRRRR devil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gif

51L3N7 4554551N
i changed my mine i just want to kill everyone GARRRRRRRRR devil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gif

biggrin.gif Me too! We should go into business together! lol.gif

mccartya1

ballas they attack me every time they see me even when i'm in a vehicle. rampage_ani.gifcatspider.giframpage_ani.gifcatspider.gif

Edited by mccartya1

51L3N7 4554551N
I tend not to shoot too many ballas as one thing leads to another. Some however spawn in grove street and im sorry but i got myself a combine and quite literally mowed them down. I just hope they kept dental records on these guys.... biggrin.gif

psychocream
i changed my mine i just want to kill everyone GARRRRRRRRR  devil.gif  devil.gif  devil.gif

biggrin.gif Me too! We should go into business together! lol.gif

ye lol tounge.gif

51L3N7 4554551N

I also have a tendency to kill the guys with backpacks on. I knock them on the tracks and they cant get up, and, well, *cough* we all know the rest cool.gif. I did that with a cop once and i held him in a position so that the train could get some speed first biggrin.gif

Train + Cop = catloaf_by_anuj.gif

lol.gif

brotherbozar

After having restarted so many times, i just wanna kill Ryder with his stupid disrespectful punk ass remarks towards me like "keep up muthaf***er!" (when i'm way ahead of him) and "It's embarrassing to be seen with you." (he's such an idiot!).

And i wanna kill myself (CJ) too when i start speaking in that southern drawl.

As for peds i never give up an opportunity to use my knuckleduster on the young black guy who always nicks your cars in the grove, he's actually a criminal so feel free any chance you get.

51L3N7 4554551N
I always fail my mission cos i get angry at his comments and make swiss cheese out of him. I want the car crusher back so i can crush him in the car sly.gif lol lol.gif

NSX

I always like to kill that Will Smith guy in his yellow 'n black shirt biggrin.gif I hate him!

51L3N7 4554551N
I have like a little OG Express where i take my guys in a coach. Lol its so funny watching them come of the bus and just witing to attack someone. It's like watching kids come off a coach after a school bus and answering the register lol lol.gif

amilo000

I like to go along cars with a chainsaw and kill anyone who picks a fight, taxi drivers allways get out for some reason. Maybe they get fired if theres even a mark on the taxi!

monkybone

I hate CJ, I take suicide whenever i can biggrin.gif

No I don't, I hate... ummm The f*cking taxi drivers! always pushing me when i leave a scratch on their car sad.gif

And you who said you hated cops... You don't hate cops. maybe you hate them you has been involved with (not that way of course, you understand wink.gif ). you have no reason to hate all cops. that actually, in a way... racism. hate all of THOSE because SOMEONE was "bad" to you.

Pulseczar

My girlfriend likes to watch me massacre the paramedics after they come to tend to someone I've splattered on the pavement. Dunno why...she used to be a paramedic herself.

That's ridiculous. No-one on GTAforums has a girlfriend... tounge2.gif .

51L3N7 4554551N
that actually, in a way... racism.

Don't start bringing that up again! Theres no need! It's sorted! CarlJohnson24 ignore him. And monkybone, im not flaming you or anything, and i know your not trying to stir things up, so just dont bring it up again, ok? Anywho back on topic....

I got ontop of the highest building in ls and spawned a tanker off the edge. It fell and, ummm, hurt somebody. I can't imagine why the police aren't chuffed? Maybe they woke up on the wrong side of there mothers this morning biggrin.gif

KoLSPD2

My list has changed quite a bit since PS2:

Top 5 "You're dead, motherf*cker" list:

-Will Smith lookalike, because he always has to comment good things about me.

-Criminals (especially the hispanic with the olive-colored shirt and the blue striped-shirt criminal) because they fail at jacking my precious cars.

-anyone that tries attacking me after they rammed their car into mine. If you do want to talk other than that, eat my M4.

-young rich ladies that are intolerable to see, and I jack their sorry asses, any time, any place. Who cares if you're rich? Buy another car, so I can jack that too. biggrin.gif

-anyone that comments on bad things about me, and I shoot them too. "You're smelly." - die.gifwow.gif

HONORABLE MENTION: that transsexual prostitute in San Fierro.

quixux

Yes, I'm sure that you will say anything you want, but when it comes down to people coming into your house to beat the sh*t of you and steal your silverware, you will be crying and calling 911, so put a sock in it, punk.

You're right, he'll call and they'll be there like the regular useless f*cks that they are to make note of the aftermath. Cops aren't there to protect you, but to enforce whatever laws are in place the best they can; there aren't enough around to actually protect you. If you want to defend yourself, it's always up to you. If they were actually defending you, you'd have a point on the importance of police; but as it is, they are there only to help enforce laws. Any defense is up to you in a sane gun-weilding society. Btw, your subsequent responses to his no-comment post on his dislike of cops have been uncalled for. You need to get your dick out of the cops asses and learn that not everyone shares your delusional perspective. You could have simply ignored him, but then you wouldn't be the self-righteous f*cktard that you are. rah.gif