Neo Time (by Spaceeinstein)

You have adrenaline if you want.

Keys: AIM + Group Ctrl Back

Save Any Where (by Spaceeinstein)

You can save any where.

Keys: Look Behind + Crouch

Indestructible Mod (Spaceeinstein)

You and you car as indestructible.

Keys: Press Horn + Handbrake to Unlock the doors.

UnFlip Car (by TbM2k)

Your car never flip.

Keys: (None)

Heli Magnet Mod (by GodGell)

Activate the magnet.

Keys: HandBrake to des/activate

Nitro Oxide (by Wauzie)

Activate the nitro oxide, More than 300 KMH.

Keys: HORN

Super Brake (by Wauzie)

Activate super brake.

Keys: S + HandBrake

Fuel Tank & Petrol Stations (by Viper187)

You have fuel in your car.

Sanga Mod (by Opius)

Perfect Start with 1000 Respect.

Car Select (Viper187)

The instructions are written in the game when you select a car (in a small box)

Keys: Press C + SPACE.

Weapon Select (Viper187)

The instructions are written in the game when you select a weapon (in a small box)

Keys: Press TAB + C.

NOTE: DON'T PRESS KEYS AIM + JUMP (CRASH GAME).

Patriot Explosion (by Spaceeinstein)

You can explode with your patriot.

Keys: Fire (In Car)

TransFender Fix (by OffRoader23)

Fixed of Transfender, you can modify all the cars and trucks and bikes.

SnakeChop (by Viper187)

You Activate a new garage.

Neon Mod (by FunGT)

Add neon green for the cars.

Infinite Time Sub-Missions (by myself)

Infinite time in sub-missions.

* Thanks to Viper187, Spaceeinstein, Damarest, GodGell, cns, AK-Boy, opius and www.gtaforum.com

Download Mirror 1: Download

Download Mirror 2: Download

Download Mirror 3: Download

Download Mirror 4: Download

My Webpage is: GtaSaga.tk

This is the 1.0 FINAL FIXED VERSION.

Edited by Vonsid

Lethal.Ambition

Hi,

I think I'm going to download this. But first, can you explain every yellow thing? LIke what's the bike steed mod? And patriot explode? What's all of them do? Unless it's on the readme. I'll check right now.

EDIT: Ok, it's not on the readme.

Opius

Got permission to use all those mods? You've already broken the terms of use of the SANGA mod by not crediting me.

Vonsid

Hi is the beta version, the description i added later. smile.gif!

That my firts mod :S!

Opius

I suggest you update your readme to include the appropriate credits quickly, before it's considered ripping.

I'd also like to see proof you have permission from the creators of the other mods you've used.

Vonsid

Got permission to use all those mods? You've already broken the terms of use of the SANGA mod by not crediting me.

All those mods have been copied of this same forum. Placed by such authors.

Excuse me, has forgotten to me, I have published the description very fast.

Edited by Vonsid

Opius

Have you got permission or not? Posting code in public does not it make public domain. You need permission to use the code for other applications/mods or it's ripping.

spaceeinstein
Jesus Christ! You shouldn't use THAT much codes from me! You're suppose to use a few, not all. So the only thing you did is to compile mission mods? That's all? Even my All In One Mod beats all that.

Vonsid

Jesus Christ! You shouldn't use THAT much codes from me! You're suppose to use a few, not all. So the only thing you did is to compile mission mods? That's all? Even my All In One Mod beats all that.

hi, this is a compilation of mods tounge.gif sorry biggrin.gif!

Neoviper

I think its actually a pretty good compilation of mods, he seems to have picked the best of bunch. id like to see it without the fuel mod and the real time mod. and include the give and take mod. biggrin.gif

Vonsid

Thanks, for the next version i delete de real time mod, crash the mission ryder and Crash Game :S"

Edited by Vonsid

Neoviper

Hey, just been using the mod and the weapon spawn appears to crash the game. also the car spawn dosent show the numbers that Viper187 had used so you cant tell where abouts you are. oh and is it possible to switch the nos button to say the left mouse button instead of caps button? other then that tis cool! cool.gif

Vonsid

Okz, Here the list of vehicles.

List of vehicles in GTA San AndreasTrucksBarracks            033      PoliceBenson              099Cement Truck        124Combine Harvester   132DFT-30              178Dozer               086Dumper              006Dune                173FBI Truck           128      PoliceFire Truck          007      FiremanFlatbed             055Linerunner          003Mule                014Packer              043Police Enforcer     027      PolicePompiers            144Roadtrain           115Trashmaster         008Yankee              056VansAmbulance           016      AmbulanceBerkley's RC Van    059Boxville            209Boxville            098Camper              083Hotdog              188Journey             108Mr Whoopee          023Newsvan             182Pony                013Rumpo               040S.W.A.T.            201      PoliceSecuricar           028HelicoptersCargobob            148Hunter              025      PoliceLeviathan           017Maverick            087News Chopper        088Police Maverick     097Raindance           163Sea Sparrow         047Sparrow             069BoatsCoastguard          072Dinghy              073Jetmax              093Launch              195Marquis             084Predator            030Reefer              053Speeder             052Squalo              046Tropic              054TanksRhino               032      PoliceBusBus                 031Coach               037TowsArtict1             035Artict2             050Artict3             191Petrol Truck        184Tanker              114TrailersBaggage Box         207Baggage Box         206Brown Streak        170Farmtr1             210Freight             169Freight Box         190Freight Brown       137Mesa                100RC Bandit           041RC Baron            064RC Cam              194RC Goblin           101RC Raider           065RC Tiger            164Streak              138Tram                049Tug Stair           208Utiltr1             211ScootersFaggio              062Pizzaboy            048PlanesAndromada           192AT-400              177Beagle              111Cropduster          112Dodo                193Hydra               120      PoliceMustang             076Nevada              153Shamal              119Skimmer             060Stuntplane          113Motor bikesBF-400              181FCR-900             121Freeway             063HPV1000             123      PoliceNRG-500             122PCJ-600             061Sanchez             068Wayfarer            186BikesBike                109BMX                 081VTT                 110HovercraftsVortex              139CarsAdmiral             045Alpha               202Baggage             085Bandito             168Banshee             029BF Injection        024Blade               136Blista Compact      096Bloodring           104Bobcat              022Bravura             001Broadway            175Buccaneer           118Buffalo             002Bullet              141Burrito             082Cabbie              038      TaxiCaddy               057Cadrona             127Cheetah             015Clover              142Club                189Comet               080Elegant             107Elegy               162Emperor             185Esperanto           019Euros               187FBI Rancher         090      PoliceFeltzer             133Flame Stratum       161Flash               165Forklift            130Fortune             126Glendale            204Glendale            066Greenwood           092Hermes              074Hotknife            034Hotring Racer       103Hotring Racer       102Hotring Racer       094Huntley             179Hustler             145Infernus            011Intruder            146Jester              159Kart                171Landstalker         000Majestic            117Manana              010Merit               151Monster             157Monster             156Monster             044Moonbeam            018Mower               172Nebula              116Oceanic             067Patriot             070Perennial           004Phoenix             203Picador             200Police              196      PolicePolice              197      PolicePolice              198      PolicePremier             026Previon             036Primo               147Quadbike            071Rancher             105Rancher             089Ranger              199      PoliceRegina              079Remington           134Romero              042Sabre               075Sadler              143Salder              205Sandking            095Savanna             167Sentinel            005Slamvan             135Solair              058Stafford            180Stallion            039Stretch             009Sultan              160Sunrise             150Super GT            106Sweeper             174Tahoma              166Tampa               149Taxi                020      TaxiTornado             176Towtruck            125Tractor             131Tug                 183Turismo             051Uranus              158Utility Van         152Vincent             140Virgo               091Voodoo              012Walton              078Washington          021Willard             129Windsor             155Yosemite            154ZR-350              077

In The Next Version, I Change the button of Nos, and weapon select, To Exit weapon select PRESS Action Button + CROUCH

Neoviper

Oh no sorry i ment that in game the numbers dont appear when you press the vehicle spawn buttons.

Vonsid

Hello, I Release the version 1.0 no Beta. !!

Neoviper

Hey, like the new additions! tounge.gif but the weapon spawn is still corrupt and the magnet mod dosent work fully as you cant lift anything off the ground. just wondering as i havent seen a post for it around has anyone come up with a mod for stingers, the spiked strips for poping tyres?

josh_5

wow this is a nice mod

jamienosdude
wow this is a nice mod

In my opinion.. its not

why download this when you can download spaceeinstein's all in one mod which has more features, and actually has effort put into it and he's coded lots of it himself - not to mention he updates it alot with even more features.

Sorry.. but it had to be said.

Neoviper

Dont get me wrong i have enjoyed spaceeinstein's mods he comes up fantastic work and he is due much credit but i think Vonsid has compiled the best of the best here it still needs some work but not much. take for instance Viper187 car spawn is far more stream lined then spaceeinstein's.

Edited by Neoviper

Vonsid

Yes, i test all in one of spaceeinstein, and not workly completly, because i made this compilation of mods. :S!

Vonsid

The Next Version is cool.

* Included 6 Fixes

* And New 6 Mods

xmaniac

Umm the game crashes when I try Ryders mission how can I fix this. Or do u have a 100% game save for this mod.

QUOTE (josh_5 @ Jul 30 2005, 21:30)

wow this is a nice mod 

In my opinion.. its not

why download this when you can download spaceeinstein's all in one mod which has more features, and actually has effort put into it and he's coded lots of it himself - not to mention he updates it alot with even more features.

Sorry.. but it had to be said.

Is spaceeinstein's all in one mod for san andreas cause It says vice city.

Awhislyle

It keeps crashing right after I go outside after saving from the first mission

KungFuJebus

froze up on me too sad.gif this would be a really nice mod, petrol and speedometer in the same mod! awsome!! hope it gets fixed!

KungFuJebus

Tried again and still freezes up, how u gonna release a mod that u cant even play wtf? and the guys website dosent even work i dont trust this modder so far.

KungFuJebus

anything ever happen with this?

Vonsid

I try but i can't find the problem!!