2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

***GTA***

GTA: San Andreas Girlfriends Guide

***GTA***

Whatever date you take your girl on, DONT WASTE HER. You might expect her to appear again, but she doesnt. Once she's dead, she's dead. Excluding Denise, Barbara and Millie. It was discovered that you can "re-meet" those girls after killing any of them, but your progress will return to zero and you will have to start from the scratch.

Check Successful Dating part smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Edited by ***GTA***

***GTA***

Thanks Fragger, for letting me know!

***GTA***

I would like to thank everyone for their comments and information. Thank you all and goodluck with your GTA SA gameplay! colgate.gifcolgate.gifcolgate.gif

Rayo Puño

You can't just jack my topic like that. Even if it owns mine. That's f*cked up....Oh well.

Espically for someone that's triple posting on purpose.

thedude777

I don't know if it was settled or whatever...but clothes (and tattoo etc etc) contribute to 60% of your sex appeal while your vehicle contributes to the other 40%.

@Rayo Puño:

I'm lost. Where you the starter of the old girlfriends topic?

Edited by thedude777

***GTA***

You can't just jack my topic like that. Even if it owns mine. That's f*cked up....Oh well.

Espically for someone that's triple posting on purpose.

I didnt jack anything. You don't OWN the topic and your topic was not up to scratch.

thedude777 - "I think it should REPLACE the other guide. The other one isn't really helpful."

adamcs (MOD) - "Nice guide. And yea, this is far more in-depth than the other one, so I'll replace the link at the top of the page with this one."

Any more questions? sly.gifsly.gifsly.gif

PS

I dont triple post sly.gifsly.gifsly.gif Each post is unique and was posted for a reason.

I don't know if it was settled or whatever...but clothes (and tattoo etc etc) contribute to 60% of your sex appeal while your vehicle contributes to the other 40%.

Sex appeal is very important when getting a girlfriend and turning up to a date. Most of the sex appeal is achieved through the clothing, tattoos and haircut CJ has. But pulling up in a car with high sex appeal also contributes well. To boost your sex appeal I would sagest to get Comet, Cheetah, Turismo, Bullet or Infernus before going to the date. They are real sex appeal boosters, Comet is the most!

Collecting all Oysters also will boost your sex appeal so you don't have to worry about meeting girl's standards.

By the way you can check Barber and Tattoos Guide for full information: http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=205564

Edited by ***GTA***

psychocream

how do u get millie and denis bk i shot millie cuz she was pissing me off and denis died in a cross fire how to do "re-meet" them????????

***GTA***
how do u get millie and denis bk i shot millie cuz she was pissing me off and denis died in a cross fire how to do "re-meet" them????????

Just go back to their homes as you did before for the date. Remember that Millie At Home: Just after 12.00 hours and Denis At Home: after 16:00 hours. Let me know if you still have any problems!

psychocream

ok ty i will try it l8ter

tommy vercetti guy

If you lose a girlfriend, you can never get them back, but thats just me. smile.gif

Edited by tommy vercetti guy

Abadede

Whatever date you take your girl on, DONT WASTE HER. You might expect her to appear again, but she doesnt. Once she's dead, she's dead.

Excluding Denise and Millie, I've found that you can "re-meet" a girl after killing her.

Barbara too. Once, just for fun I torched her with a flamethrower, after she died I found her again later in the same spot, but I started back from zero.

I wrote "excluding", meaning "not including". You can't re-meet Denise and Millie because you originally meet them during a mission.

superduper60009

Nice Guide!

***GTA***

Abadede, what do you mean ?!? You said that all girls can be killed excluding Denise and Millie sly.gifsly.gifsly.gif Thats why I corrected the guide, but now you not happy with something? What is it?!? confused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gif

Edited by ***GTA***

ElColombiano8

Every time i go to pick up millie shes never there sad.gif

i went at 12:00 and drove around her block and she still wasnt there i did that till like 17:00 and she still didnt get their does anyone no why?????

***GTA***
Every time i go to pick up millie shes never there sad.gif

i went at 12:00 and drove around her block and she still wasnt there i did that till like 17:00 and she still didnt get their does anyone no why?????

Well Millie At Home: Just after 12.00 hours. Did you date her before, because Millie only become you will meet Millie in the mission 'Key to her heart'. You will automatically become her boyfriend during this mission. Check Millies's profile and map to see her pickup point!

nypdgetaway

do girlfriends come after u if u date two girls at a time, lol blink.gif

Buttoneer

I have a full muscle CJ and zero fat.

Does anyone have any hot tips for getting all chubbed up? At the moment I'm just not eating and when I run/swim etc I start to eat muscle, but it is a slow process. Any shortcuts (not cheats) to get me into the right shape for the laydeez to fall for me.

Antropophagus

About Katie Zhan: I had no muscle at all, thanks to wankenstein. I took 2 visits in dojo gym, lifted weights and she was stuck on me. About 20% of muscle not 75. And she loves insane stunts and crushes.

@buttoneer, it takes a little while even You are at 0% fat but You will start to lose muscle really fast. If You have access to Las Venturas, go there and Your muscle will lose even faster. I got the muscle minus bar flashing so rapidly I thought CJ is going to die. First I thought what the f**k is this sound and figured his stomach starts to rumble! Really annoying.

Buttoneer

Are you suggesting that I go to the gym or that running about in LV wastes muscle faster?

I guess it would make sense that going to the gym would do this. Maybe it's a dumb question. The problem is, I was buying big on fatty foods and all the gym work I've done to waste mascle eats the fat first so it's become a real chore to chub up as a result.

I got Michelle going now though...

Venom
Just a quick question. What button do you press to give your girl a present on the Xbox?

***GTA***

do girlfriends come after u if u date two girls at a time, lol  blink.gif 

No, infact you will have 6 girlfriends through the whole game!

Just a quick question. What button do you press to give your girl a present on the Xbox?

You dont have to press any button. Just pick up the flowers or dildo and go to the date. CJ will automatically give the gift to girlfriend smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Edited by ***GTA***