I have one question also

GTA MOBSTER

GTA MOBSTER

I was wondering if you will be able to drive by with a different weapon like a shotgun............that will make the game awesome rahkstar2.gif

driving with a shot gun would be near impossible i would have thought, u need to use 2 hands to use it tounge.gif

PresidentKiller

That hasn't been mentioned but it's a well-known fact that only submachine guns are used on drive-by's in the GTA games.

A friendly tip: Please read the signature size rules at the Announcements forum. Thanks.

uLAyIka.png

because theres no point and no need nobody with half a brain would use a shotgun for a drive by in real life. there are several reasons:

not accurate

shot sprays so if shooting out passanger side hits interior of car instead of target

too long and hard to reload if you are shooting more than one person

and they are quite heavy so hard to drive and shoot at same time

most shotgunsn backfire like hell so would probably make you lose control of the car or injure you

VampericClaret

i would like to use the pistol once in awhile if i don't have a uzi at the time and none of the characters before had trouble reloading the uzis while slamming through ped's

In SA your gang members could drine by with: Pistol, Desert Eagle. Tec 9, and SMG. Maybe if GTA 4 has a gang system, your members could use Shotguns and AK-47's in drive by's (since they stick their upper bodies out the window to shoot). angry.gifbarf8bd.gifsign-clinton.gifsign-thompson.gifsign-yee.gifangry.gifbarf8bd.gif

Edited by trioplasma

Brown Streak RR
In SA your gang members could drine by with: Pistol, Desert Eagle. Tec 9, and SMG. Maybe if GTA 4 has a gang system, your members could use Shotguns and AK-47's in drive by's (since they stick their upper bodies out the window to shoot).

*lol*

That has nothing to do with LCS. GTA4? Who knows.

It's pointless to do a driveby with a shotgun. SMG are so much more efficient. rolleyes.gif

In SA your gang members could drine by with: Pistol, Desert Eagle. Tec 9, and SMG.  Maybe if GTA 4 has a gang system, your members could use Shotguns and AK-47's in drive by's (since they stick their upper bodies out the window to shoot).

*lol*

That has nothing to do with LCS. GTA4? Who knows.

It's pointless to do a driveby with a shotgun. SMG are so much more efficient. rolleyes.gif

I meant that in LCS there probably won't be drive by's with weapon besides SMG's because only gang members could do it. We don't know if there will be a gang system in LCS.

Oh, btw, at close range a shotgun would be good on a car (like if the cops are on you). angry.gifsign-clinton.gifsign-thompson.gifsign-yee.gifangry.gif

In SA your gang members could drine by with: Pistol, Desert Eagle. Tec 9, and SMG. Maybe if GTA 4 has a gang system, your members could use Shotguns and AK-47's in drive by's (since they stick their upper bodies out the window to shoot). angry.gifbarf8bd.gifsign-clinton.gifsign-thompson.gifsign-yee.gifangry.gifbarf8bd.gif

notify.gif Your gang members aren't driving the car! That's why they stick their upper bodies out the window, so they can use almost any type of weapon.

viniciusdcs

then your gang members should drive the car for you so you can stick your upper body out the window and use a shotgun, pistol, d eagle, AK47, and other weapons, and obviously the SMG, tec 9 and the other one that I forgot the name.

psychocream

na the gatalin gun or rocket luncher or flame thrower is the best to drive by with

The ability to throw a grenade or Molotov cocktail while on the bike would be cool and realistic as Claude/Tommy/CJ only used one arm.

I remember that Terminator was holding his shotgun with one hand. I just bought Terminator 2 Movie for PSP, I just had to. It reminds me old times so much... cryani.gif

da gta master

I wouldsnt mind using a pistol for a driveby, but I think a shotgun is going a bit far...