3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

spaceeinstein

Spaceeinstein's All In One Mod v0.1

The Kirbster

Did you extract all of the files to their respective folders? The "main.scm" and "script.img" goes into the "data\script" folder. The "american.gxt" folder goes into the "text" folder.

btw, can you swap back to CJ after you changed to a different character? (e.g. I become Sweet, but I want to change back, and the MultiMod won't activate after I switched characters)

Deji
Did you extract all of the files to their respective folders? The "main.scm" and "script.img" goes into the "data\script" folder. The "american.gxt" folder goes into the "text" folder.

btw, can you swap back to CJ after you changed to a different character? (e.g. I become Sweet, but I want to change back, and the MultiMod won't activate after I switched characters)

yeah i worked it out. i installed it right- it just doesn't work all the time

and i've noticed my savegames still work... COOL! (Although they are saves created by a Save Game Editor so i think they work with any amount of modded .scm's as long as you dont save)

Nice work. I liked the extra line from Sweet... "Just coz they wear green. Doesn't mean they're allies" colgate.gif

icon14.gificon14.gificon14.gificon14.gif

floof

The multimod is suppose to disapear. To swap back to CJ press [V] (change camera key).

I <3 this mod!!

i-m-supreme1

in v3.0, where can i find the petrol stations? blush.gif

Dri

Can someone send me the Hidden Interiors mod? I don't want to download all of these mods.

DZorro

Does this mod require map cleaner ??

floof

Does this mod require map cleaner ??

No. Nothing but the stuff thats here.

in v3.0, where can i find the petrol stations? blush.gif

I made you a map:

user posted image

Follow the red line^ cool.gif

Edited by The Grove

Land Rover 109

I have this mod and its fantastic. Just as a thought though. I wonder if the author could give the player gang better weapons such as the Shotgun, M4 and a Katana in the next update should there be one?

floof

I have this mod and its fantastic. Just as a thought though. I wonder if the author could give the player gang better weapons such as the Shotgun, M4 and a Katana in the next update should there be one?

About a year ago by the time a first joined these forums I remember Spacenstein saying that he was surprised this mod became so big. But he also said that people from other websites were using his name because he was so popular. He said he would "lay low" for a while and "people should not expect updates anytime soon".

So no don't expect an update, even though this is the greatest script mod I have ever installed, I am really disappointed but there is not much for him to improve anyway, this is 100% bug/crash free.

Edit: Never mind he is around it's just that he was not working on this for a long time...

Edited by The Grove

cuvip

can somebody post 100% save game with all in 1 v3.0 for me? i've lost all save when i reinstall window

firestone

Can someone give me tire fix like SCM code ?

floof
can somebody post 100% save game with all in 1 v3.0 for me? i've lost all save when i reinstall window

Here you go: Linky colgate.gif .

Land Rover 109

About a year ago by the time a first joined these forums I remember Spacenstein saying that he was surprised this mod became so big. But he also said that people from other websites were using his name because he was so popular. He said he would "lay low" for a while and "people should not expect updates anytime soon".

So no don't expect an update, even though this is the greatest script mod I have ever installed, I am really disappointed but there is not much for him to improve anyway, this is 100% bug/crash free.

Edit: Never mind he is around it's just that he was not working on this for a long time...

Thanks for the info on that mate, I'm managed to change the weapons for the player gang as they now have the shotgun, M4 and the Katana instead of the MP-5, Desert Eagle and Knife biggrin.gif. I was wondering if anyone would like to beta-test this mod. If spaceinstein wanted to include my tweak then that's fine with me. Or could I release my modded scm file which includes his mod as well? Full credit would be given along with his comprehensive document that came with 3.0 wink.gif.

H4milton
Here you go: Linky colgate.gif .

Thanks, I also wanted this file too.

floof
Thanks for the info on that mate, I'm managed to change the weapons for the player gang as they now have the shotgun, M4 and the Katana instead of the MP-5, Desert Eagle and Knife biggrin.gif. I was wondering if anyone would like to beta-test this mod. If spaceinstein wanted to include my tweak then that's fine with me. Or could I release my modded scm file which includes his mod as well? Full credit would be given along with his comprehensive document that came with 3.0 wink.gif.

Give Spaceenstein a pm if you want his promision, I hope you do get it sounds good..

Luna Lovegood

anyone can make this mod become CLEO? yawn.gif

glenster

- C.J. came in 6th in "High Stakes, Low-Rider" yet passed the misson (?). Now

I've done "Los Sepulchros" and there's no red marker/icon indicating the next

mission.

- What is the red marker at the pay phone by the Johnson house for?

Harpuia

I landed 1st place in "High Stakes, Low-Rider" so I can't confirm, but I did do "Los Sepulchros" without issue.

Red marker on the pay phone is part of the driver mod, calls a sentinel to take you .. wherever. Hold either tab or enter car while near it, I forget which activates it.

glenster

Thanks! Is there a teleporter (Control Center, Place Manager, etc.) that's compatible with this mod?

v Thanks!

Edited by glenster

Harpuia

The super CJ mod implemented in this has it has a teleport built in. Activate it, place a marker on the map and use either jump + yes (for on foot) or reverse + yes (in vehicle).

The Super CJ mod has a toggle, so if you don't like the flight you can always switch if off with the subtitle on\off in options, and just enable it for teleporting.

crazymodder

hey spaceeinstein! have a cookie for your good work! cookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gif

james227uk

I am really sorry about the bump!

This is pissing me off now. I installed correct, and about a second later after the loading bar completes and it starts to fade....

CRASH!

I tried it 4 times, each resulting in a crash

BliND123

Try changing the DLL files needed for CLEO3 back to stock, that was the only way for me to get this too work, so no more CLEO if you want to use this. sad.gif So I installed Noobmode instead...which still works with CLEO.

Harpuia

That can't be right. I run Cleo and this fine...

sumthin
I am really sorry about the bump!

This is pissing me off now. I installed correct, and about a second later after the loading bar completes and it starts to fade....

CRASH!

I tried it 4 times, each resulting in a crash

you did remember to start a new game right?

redrich

im having trouble with the mod shop i cant understand which mod is god mode and which is steed i comes up like CRASH1A or DESERT3B what the heck does that mean

but have cookies for everything else cookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gif

gtacarl

Do you know that you can use sub-bike in spaceeinsteins all in one mod.first enable nrg-500 escape mod and then go underwater without a vehicle and then press forward+y to activate sub-bike mod.I dont know how it worked but I have v1.0 of gta sa.

herbie49

@redrich

You have to copy the american.gxt from the download to your Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\text folder.

Edited by herbie49

redrich

Ty very much ill try that

kingzkru89
awesome,

thanx for this.

i was skeptical about throwing away my save games for one or two of these mods but you made my desicion much easier.

props to the guys that made the mods and props to you for compiling them. inlove.gif

agreed awesum freakkin mod i am so xcited 2 b playin it!!!