3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

spaceeinstein

Spaceeinstein's All In One Mod v0.1

Djman4ever

I dont understand anything in this mod. Can somebody help me?? For example when u want to switch off the lights from a car by pressing YES button. :S WTF? I DONT HAVE YES BUTTON ON MY KEYBOARD.. Ore any Special CTRL buttons or anything.. Can somebody please tell me how to enable playing this mod on PC ??

You should try looking in you SanAndreas Control settings. The Yes button is the Y button on your key board.

Unless you changed it to something else.

(Nice mod.)

SirReno7
I dont understand anything in this mod. Can somebody help me?? For example when u want to switch off the lights from a car by pressing YES button. :S WTF? I DONT HAVE YES BUTTON ON MY KEYBOARD.. Ore any Special CTRL buttons or anything.. Can somebody please tell me how to enable playing this mod on PC ??

Djman4ever is correct. The reason "spaceeinstein_ReadMe.txt" tells you to use the YES button, instead of simply telling you to press Y on your keyboard (which is the default), is because the readme is written in a universal format, so that EVERYONE can use it. Some people might assign different configurations, and others like myself for example, don't even use a keyboard & mouse at all. I use a modified & converted Xbox Type-S controller (to play the PC version 1.0 of San Andreas), so for me, the YES button means pressing "Right" on the D-Pad of an Xbox controller, which is plugged directly into a USB port on the front of my PC tower. To me, pressing "Y" would mean pressing a completely different, topaz-yellow button with my right thumb (rather than "Y" on a keyboard)! So to avoid confusion, that's why the readme tells you to press YES. From there, it's up to YOU to know where your specific YES button actually is, by pausing the game, going into the settings, reading them, &/or making changes -- assigning your YES button to whatever you want.

TheTank

When can we expect 3.0? I'm afraid to star new game with 2.9 'cause I don't know when 3.0 comes...

CHEATHAKER

oh man i am totally psyched i cant wait until v3 comes out im gonna be in the first 100 to download it thank you space for making such a great mod but im shocked you haven't given up yet, wait why would you to you this is easy stuff

Quantum Man

I've always liked this great mod, It just seems like there is too much stuff to learn as far as button functions go, but that's why it's so ultimate I guess lol.

An idea for V3.0 if your still working on it is to try and make it possible to save as a Ped. That would probably mean messing with the hidden interiors mod or whatever and the multimod...I don't even know if it would be possible because you can't even enter buildings as peds...would be cool though cookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gif

Edited by Quantum Man

CHEATHAKER

quantum got a point here that would be sweet as hell doin that plus while you at it make the multimod interface diferent i dont quite like the funtions in it either and i remember the xbox tester, forgot his name but i know you know who im talkin about, he said something like open the save file in notepad and hit ctrl f and type the last mission name then change it or something could someone explain this its supposed to give progress early but i dont know if i did it wrong or wut but i kinda feel like an ass asking this his post about that was a good 6 months ago or so so if anyone knows how to get progress early it would be greatly appriciated thanks.

TheTank

He doesn't add anything to it, only some glitch fixes... Though I think he said it when GTA IV wasn't delayed, and said that he does this mod until GTA IV releases.

fakedude

Ok guys here comes a very noobish question...i installes the mod..but how do i enable them to work ? like the perfect start fo example

Quantum Man
Ok guys here comes a very noobish question...i installes the mod..but how do i enable them to work ? like the perfect start fo example

k, I think when he means perfect start, all the things you can unlock are already available to you. But to actually activate/ turn on the mods, you have to go into cj's house, go by the video game system and look on the wall for a brown door. walk up to it and stand there for a second or two, and a selection screen will come up. I didn't know what the hell to do either when I first downloaded it lol. ("Mod shop? Am I supposed to go to the transfender, wth?") biggrin.gif

A_GTA_GUY

Space, I LOVE your Mod and I cant wait for v3.0!

But anyway, Space, could you please send me a SCM wich has your mod in it but not the payphone ones? Or tell me how to delete them? The reason is, because I don't really use them and I wanted to add some other mods I like myself to the SCM. I always try with your original one but it always reaches past the limit. Also, I've tried deleting the payphone missions myself, but I'm too much of a noob to do it correctly.So please?

Any other help would be apprectiated! icon14.gif

spaceeinstein

Thanks for your support. I've been busy lately. I have been testing every single feature that San Andreas have to make sure I didn't mess it up. I'm already very far into testing so no more requests will be made for v3 so you'll have to wait for v3.1.

If there are no problems with the current ReadMe or any major glitches that can ruin the game, I'll release my mod tomorrow.

Edited by spaceeinstein

RIPER
Thanks for your support. I've been busy lately. I have been testing every single feature that San Andreas have to make sure I didn't mess it up. I'm already very far into testing so no more requests will be made for v3 so you'll have to wait for v3.1.

If there are no problems with the current ReadMe or any major glitches that can ruin the game, I'll release my mod tomorrow.

Thanks for this cool mod. colgate.gif

gk787

Hey Space, I have an idea, but its little, It would be cool if you could add a button that opens garages that dont open, like the chopshop before the mission. press a button and any mission garage will open, just an idea

Quantum Man

when do you suppose the 100% saved game for v3 is gonna come out?

spudy-uk

i am having trouble entering a car as a passenger what buttons do i press ont he keyboard ????

please please help

Jang01

What happened to the NRG-500 transport? mercie_blink.gif

That mod helped me alot, i think i might convert it from v2.9 myself happy.gif

miraacl3

hey space...know why my game is in windowed mode after installing?

nosferatu5
hey space...know why my game is in windowed mode after installing?

wtf. Because you did it yourself.

miraacl3

lol man cmon im just looking for a solution to get back to fullscreen

[LCG]Razor

Hey

I'm having a damn problem..

I've been using Spaceeinstein AIO mod since 2.2 or 2.1 version, and i didnt had any major problem..

My problem is, i used v3.0 ONCE. I exited the game to install one mod. Game wasnt loading up, even New Game works.

So what i did, re-picked the backup that i made from the new car mod. Nothing happened.

Fully Uninstalled GTASA, Reinstalled it, Installed V3.0 and runned it again. Wont work.

Uninstalled V3.0 and runned it with defaut script.. Worked.

Reinstalled V3.0. Wont work...

I dont understand why that's happening.

I'm using W2K right now

I dled V2.8, Nothing worked just like before, Dled 2.7, same thing. Why that's happening? I used the same installation way that i used on prev. versions. Main.scm and Script.img goes to /scripts folder and english.gxt goes to text folder.

I got Hoodlum NoCD v1.0.

I dont think that's necessary, but here's my pc specs

Athlon XP 2600+

GeForce 6200 A-LE 256mb ( Latest drivers )

768MB Ram

Um.. i runned V3.0 Mod with the default main.scm from GTASA and the V3.0 script.img. Well, game worked, but text got messed up, and i couldn't enter in any doors, Probably the mod isnt acessible aswell.

And yes, game runs fine without AIO Mod. the AIO Mods isnt working now.

If someone have fixed that, please post here how you did it.

*Add Edit*

Somehow i installed s0beit mod to use windowed mode. Well fact worked, Disabled windowed mode and worked aswell, if i keep inside my house, i never crash, if i leave the house, i can crash instantly or after some time.

I'm using a clean install of SA.

*Bug?*

I've noticed that sometimes random civilians spawn up with Nitestick and run after me to hit me ( Even without wanted level ) and when they get about 4 ~ 6 meters from me, Bam, crash. I discovered it when a SF Fireman busted me without wanted level infront of Sweet's house inside his car.... after, a bitch, then a old man, then a guy with orange and black clothes with number 46 or whatever on his back, busted me. When they bust me, BAM crash.

This started to be kinda creepy, who's will be the next one to bust me? Myself?

Also, i used the "bringiton" cheat ( 6 star wanted lvl ) to see what could happen if i had full police on my tail. Well, it worked ok, trillions of cops against me, but one thing.. some cops was only using Nitestick, and army ONLY used Nitestick, sometimes they left their tank with m4, then changed to nitestick and gone after me. When i kill a army guy, he drops Nitestick and M4. The cops that spawn when you leave your house always have pistol, but newly spawned cops will use Nitestick, even having Pistol. Also, if the ambulance come and stop, Bam, another crash.

Yours, Razor

Edited by [LCG]Razor

HeLLnuT

lol random civilians with nightsticks lol.gif funny lol....sorry i cant see the problem your having...as for the text you need to put in the right American.gxt i think it was...i havnt played for a while so i dont remember the exact name...but that file will fix the text up...and you need to start a NEW game if you install a new version of All_In_One mod....other than that i cant help you sorry....i havnt played for ages so i dont rememeber much about this mod...

[LCG]Razor

Text's messed up coz of American.gxt from AIO Mod tounge.gif

Like, if it was supposed to show "Everytime you jack a car.." shows "KPH" ^^

Anyway, thanks for the reply.. i still cant find a way to make the game work and yes, i start a new game. If i keep inside the house i can keep on the game forever, if i leave it, i can crash instantly or a while after...

freak2121

why is the download only 2 mb! angry.gif

[LCG]Razor

Because it's a small archive..?

Well idk why ure mad at 2mb archive.. if you expected the whole game, LOL.

its more than 4GB fella. Try again ( Not here, you'll never find it ).

Anyhoo, anyone found a fix for my problem? i think i gonna finish the game with the default script..

freak2121

so i looked at the instructions,whats the group button it isnt in the game controls

EDIT:oh nothing i figured everything out and the super man thing was fun but this mod always keeps on crashing the game after 30 or 15 mins

Edited by freak2121

[LCG]Razor

Um i dont think SuperCJ is messing up the game - Anyway mine's disabled, it mess up the parachute.

Anyhoo, i used SCJ once, well it dont crash the game. But who knows, the whole script crashes for me now when it used to never crash..

Hellonagol

I was going to play this with my sister but I can't cause Xbox version does not ave 2 player anymore... sad.gif this is one of the reasons I bought the game...

Can you please add in 2 player mode...

I wouldn't mind if it was just the girlfriend Denise but anything will do.

Please

qwerty111

With version 3.0, when I start a new game, gta crashes so I went downwards and 2.7 is the only version that works for me smile.gif, so thanks for that but it would be nice if 3.0 was fixed please?

HeLLnuT

sorry Razor but i actually was TRYING to crash my game nd i still couldnt lol...so i dnt know why yours is crashing...

there is 2player for xbox now....just read the instructions...well at least last time i checked there was...i havnt played fo ages..i just like coming on the forums tounge.gif so sorry if im wrong lol

Edit..

Qwerty im not sure whats wrong with your crash..if you could be more detailed i might be able to help....explain what happens...

edit again tounge.gif

Razor if you have two mods install they might be clashing?....all in one is a very big mod so it may be interfering with another mod.....i dont know though....im not smart lol

Edited by HeLLnuT