Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (86,118 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

spaceeinstein

Spaceeinstein's All In One Mod v0.1

demonj0e
sounds great space are u gonna use the stinger mod that i released for sa? and have u updated the steed mod for ure all in one if not i could give u mine wich works with the new opcode u found

KingScar

Stinger Drop mod included

Yes Yes YEs YEESSSs, ah I'm so happy I just came, btw did you read what I said about the climbing mod?

Zera

Space I have some more sugestions for v1.2:

-Make all of the prizes you receive from girlfriends avaible from the start, so we don't need to date them up to 100%.

-I don't think anyone uses the GTA 2 camera, so if you want I can send you a Turn cars on/off on the streets code, wich also disables the police and the wanted levels (Obviously you can enable them again when you want). You could replace the GTA 2 camera mod with this one (The coordinates mod is pretty useless too). It's not too big, so I think it will fit well. If you are interested, please send me a PM. This is a mod made by Tick (zbos) and converted by me, with a few changes.

-Photo Ops and Spray Tags not needed for 100%

That's all. Think about it please. happy.gif

Also, will you update the driver mod to v1.22? With the private jet thing?

Edited by Zera

KungFuJebus

yay i cant wait for this, what do you mean the driving and flying part only, will we get to use the privat jet and that kind of stuff?

also will the stinger mod be usuable on any vehicle? cuz itd really be fitting for the tumbler smile.gif

Plaka

Spaceinstein,

Looking forward to playing your revised release wink.gif

Zildjian

Me too ^...But can I suggest moving the GTA 2 camera and cooordinates mod along with the money icon off the porch. I find it nearly impossible to get those without having to go inside then out then inside then out again (CJ's house of course).

Bleargest

spaceeinstein Posted on Nov 5 2005, 16:13

Does other code mods work for you?

Yea Space everyone works from .02 upto 1.01 of your mod, 1.1 won't run for me, I even tried installing the 1.01 patch for SA didn't make a difference. My system is running w2k sp4 w sp4 rollup1 and all the hotfixes that are out. I reinstalled windows last night to make sure there wasn't a problem there, and it still won't run. I hope that 1.2 will run as I really want to get to play with your newer versions. If you have any suggestions plz let me know. sad.gif

confused.gif

Edited by Bleargest

Ed 
NRG Transport | Demarest

| [/color]Keys Pressed: on foot UP + YES

Press the UP / DOWN and YES buttons so you can quickly transport yourself onto a NRG 500 to make a fast getaway. You can't activate this while in interiors. This mod is disabled by default.

| Converted to San Andreas from Vice City; disabled feature while in interiors; made compatible with the Mod Shop

Still not in the mod shop

Zera
NRG Transport | Demarest

Press the UP / DOWN and YES buttons so you can quickly transport yourself onto a NRG 500 to make a fast getaway. You can't activate this while in interiors. This mod is disabled by default.

| Converted to San Andreas from Vice City; disabled feature while in interiors; made compatible with the Mod Shop

This code is integrated with the steed mod. So, if you enable the steed mod, this one will be enabled too cool.gif

Gamer_Flamer_2003

Space, none of your versions work on my computer. I install them as I always do, move originals to backup folder and put modified ones in, and it says I need DirectX v9.0. thats why I'm wondering if I should upgrade my computer to Windows XP pro, and maybe that will help with the (directx) installation error. or maybe I will see if I can install DirectX 9.0 updates.

HHHHHMMMMMMM

Knife

Woo hoo! Me downloads.

demonj0e
beutifull space good job see how fast this downloads now eh tounge.gif

Plaka

Gamer_Flamer_2003

WinXP Home or Pro won't make any difference to playing the game likewise SP1/SP2. I have Home and SP2 on my laptop and it works fine.

Also works on Pro/SP1 and SP2 on my 2 LAN PC's.

Are you sure you don't have an AntiSpyware or AntiVirus running when you try installing the Mod? or maybe an Auto-backup of your O/S partition that prohibits any changes?

You can't un-install DirectX as far as I'm aware so you might try a repair of your XP installation see the HowTo instructions below, then upgrade your DirectX to 9.0c don't forget to download the redist DON"T use the active update !

If that still doesn't work you might consider a Format and Fresh install of WinXP.

XP Repair install   1. Boot the computer using the XP CD. You may need to change the boot order in the system BIOS so the CD boots before the hard drive. Check your system documentation for steps to access the BIOS and change the boot order.        2. When you see the "Welcome To Setup" screen, you will see the options below   This portion of the Setup program prepares Microsoft   Windows XP to run on your computer:  To setup Windows XP now, press ENTER.  To repair a Windows XP installation using Recovery Console, press R.  To quit Setup without installing Windows XP, press F3. 3. Press Enter to start the Windows Setup.         do not choose "To repair a Windows XP installation using the Recovery Console, press  R", (you do not want to load Recovery Console). I repeat, do not choose "To repair a Windows XP installation using the Recovery Console, press  R".        4. Accept the License Agreement and Windows will search for existing Windows installations.       5.  Select the XP installation you want to repair from the list and press R to start the repair. If Repair is not one of the options, read  this Warning!!       6. Setup will copy the necessary files to the hard drive and reboot.  Do not press any key to boot from CD when the message appears. Setup will continue as if it were doing a clean install, but your applications and settings will remain intact.        7. Reapply updates or service packs applied since initial Windows XP installation. Please note that a Repair Install from the Original install XP CD will remove SP1 and SP1 will need to be reapplied.

Plaka Off to play 1.2 ... c ya L8er

alexrw

cool.gif

can't wait to play 1.2!

problem is it's rapidshare and i think someone who uses it has the same IP as me and getting rid of cookies never helped

*cough*gtagarage*cough*

Zera

I have a question. How can you make something that is needed for 100% not be needed anymore? And how can you unlock all the girlfriends prizes in the begining?

A bit off-topic, I know, but I need to know this. Plz help.

Plaka

Save Games for vers. 1.2

See my latest post for all Save Games including 100% (on page 22.)

1.2 Save Game Pack

Edited by Plaka

KungFuJebus

YAY the new version is out, i was wondering could any of you guys do a story mode complete save for the xbox version? its be greatly appreciated!

spaceeinstein
Ok, I got the file up in GTAGarage. Can someone test it to see if it works? Dial up + 3MB = Pain.

Plaka
Ok, I got the file up in GTAGarage. Can someone test it to see if it works? Dial up + 3MB = Pain.

Yep download works fine ... and the file extracts OK.

Gamer_Flamer_2003

I have always had norton internet security running. I have no clue if about autobackup, problem is not with the OS.

Will repost with results.

El_Venezolano

biggrin.gif lol, I remember when I had Dial-up... I was like nervous.gif every time I downloaded something...

Any whom, are you sure you fixed ALL the problems?: directx, crapy mission jumper and stuff... dozingoff.gif Cause if the problems haven't been solved, I thinck I'll wait for it to be so confused.gif . So, are they?

spaceeinstein
I can't check the DirectX problem because only one person experienced it. The mission skipper will only appear in the missions listed in the ReadMe. Right now, my mod is moderately stable because of the new opcodes that were discovered.. Edited by spaceeinstein

Plaka

... my mod is moderately stable because of the new opcodes that were discovered..

IMHO this version 1.2 is very stable ... I'm into the Final Missions and had absolutely no problem's at all !

Definitely worth the Upgrade wink.gif

Ed 

NRG Transport | Demarest

This code is integrated with the steed mod. So, if you enable the steed mod, this one will be enabled too cool.gif

That sucks notify.gifconfused.gifangry.gifcry.gifsuicidal.gif

Ed 
Save Games for vers. 1.2

NOTE: Only Story-Line Missions.

• @ 1st Mission In Countryside (Max. Muscle.)
  • @ 1st Mission in San Fierro
  • @ 1st Mission in Desert (Gold at Driving School)
  • @ 1st Mission in Las Venturas (Gold at Driving, Flying School's)
  • DOWNLOAD

Las venturas doesn't work

Plaka

Edmachine,

If the others work then so should Las Venturas, I just tried to load it again and no problem. Could be a corrupt archive ... download the Pack again.

So far you're the only one that mentioned this wow.gif if the re-download doen't work I'll make a RAR with recovery record for you wink.gif

KungFuJebus

so i guess no one here plays with this mod on xbox sad.gif

Ed 
Edmachine,

If the others work then so should Las Venturas, I just tried to load it again and no problem. Could be a corrupt archive ... download the Pack again.

So far you're the only one that mentioned this wow.gif if the re-download doen't work I'll make a RAR with recovery record for you wink.gif

Sorry but I accidentally pressed the wrong save tounge.gifsmile.gif stupid me tounge2.gifsigh.gif

Gamer_Flamer_2003

OK, I reinstalled SA on my Pc and tried to play it and got to the second mission where you had to go to ryder and then when I went into the circle, the game freezes, and then the computer freezes, which means I have to shut down and reload.

I tried it again and same result.

I am thinking that the problem might be the drive or something. I am thinking about buying a second external hard drive, and install it one there, and then try it. But now it sounds like a good idea just to reformat XP like Plaka said, and try to install 9.0c from microsoft and then see.......I have to think about that one for a minute.

P.S.- Or maybe I could install v1.2 and try that way.....

HHHHMMMMMMM