Hoter Hot Coffie PS2 CODE

Skiller

help i cant get the excitment bar high enough help

EDIT: nevermind

Edited by thisguy13

Thanks for making my job easier, pming me with your new account was very thoughtful of you, thanks.

-Freakeh

can anyone convert Uncensored Hot Coffee code to gameshark???? just wonderin

Edited by TimSimm2

Aaaaaaarrgghhhhhhhhttttt!!

Go in skiller RAWcodes!

What skiller has telled.In one or two page to go.

k but umm also how do i get the enable all girlfriends cheat for gs NTSC i checked the site but i dont know where it is

Edited by TimSimm2

biggestloser
could you possibly convert all these to CodeBreaker v8.1 NTSC? appreciated if yes.

ravedaddy769

HEY SKILLER I CANT GET YOUR ACTION REPLAY MAX NTSC GIRLFRIEND CODES TO WORK,ANY OF THEM UNSENSORED OR ANY OTHER ONE ,,WHATS THE DEAL,AM I MISSING SOMETHING I SHOULD DO FIRST

HEY SKILLER I CANT GET YOUR ACTION REPLAY MAX NTSC GIRLFRIEND CODES TO WORK,ANY OF THEM UNSENSORED OR ANY OTHER ONE ,,WHATS THE DEAL,AM I MISSING SOMETHING I SHOULD DO FIRST

u act like u are paying me to hack .. ?? or convert .. thats something i Dislike..

there is no delay i have no idea what your talkin about i did not convert the codes to armax .. so one elts may have ..

well unless u mean the ultimit cheat disk one thats in another topic ... let u know thats not just for a standerd armx ..

anyways .. from what i understand is that the armax codes where workin the ones that a fellow forum member converted from the raw codes .. and he and a bunch of others have them working .. so i have know idea what your problem is .. sorry ..

also i did not make the GF data codes ..

the only code i had a hand in was the Hotcoffie/Sex games ver 2.0/Mod

the rest where done by another company ..

so .. no deal on them codes .. cuz well i did not make them next time read the full post not just what your uncenserd eyes read .. thanks ..

sorry vary bad week .. peace

biggestloser
does anyone have the codebreaker codes that were removed from the site? i have v8.1 so i dont know if its gonna work but can someone post the codes?

ravedaddy769

i have an ARM (ntsc) and have all the codes you have posted here and have them in correctlty but only the censored hot coffie on my ps2,,is it a real code? whats the deal guyz,is there something im missing???

biggestloser

hey skiller

i took the codes from ur site but i noticed something. theres a hot coffee v2 activator code but theres no hot coffee v2 code. so now not only cant i do hot coffee i cant even go in for coffee or it freezes.

i have an ARM (ntsc) and have all the codes you have posted here and have them in correctlty but only the censored hot coffie on my ps2,,is it a real code? whats the deal guyz,is there something im missing???

yeah it's a real code and yes it does work for me.... did you make sure you have the UNCENSORED HOT COFFEE code activated when you start the game?

I have AR-MAX (Pal Version) I type the code in.. the UK one.. and when I click ok, I scroll down to the cheat and it's highlighted in green but it doesn't allow me to turn it on or off. Help?

biggestloser

the ones i got from skillers site dont work.

heres the link for the codes:

http://www.codemasters-project.net/members...a/HotCoffie.htm

notice how theres no codes for #3, so #4 wont work so the game freezes and #2 doesnt work. it just shows the outside of the house and #1 is the same it just shows the outside of the house.

biggestloser

notice how theres no codes for #3, so #4 wont work so the game freezes and #2 doesnt work. it just shows the outside of the house and #1 is the same it just shows the outside of the house.

i have a codebreaker v8.1 and none of the codes work.

sign-clinton.gifsign-thompson.gifsign-yee.gif

i hate u all

The only code I want is the enable all girlfriends cheat in RAW. Thanks.

Sorry to ask again but it looks like others are looking for this code too. Does anyone know where/what it is?

Thanks,

pjman

(M)Armax PAL

Denise Naked:FJG3-QH1M-197F5

5CUW-XU6K-TNQBP

ER6W-B45Z-N1NFX

i tried this code on my armax pal but it keeps on freezing when it's loading on the spray paint bit can u tell me why this keeps happening. cool.gif

is there anyway of getting the hot coffee scene for the PS2 without an action replay or gameshark or any other codebreakers?

i have a codebreaker v8.1 and none of the codes work.

sign-clinton.gifsign-thompson.gifsign-yee.gif

i hate u all

the number 3 on my site is just for a name no code is there the codes are under it .. its just the line that the Credit and the name of the code are placed ..

the activater is under it ..

u also need to make sure u turn on one of the ladies one more thing if u have an 8.1 and your trying to put the codes form the database with the codes that are on CMX main page that will not work .. since the new encryption dont alow raw to go with it .. so in that case u have to make a new folder .. and then add the codes in then it will work

use the hotter coffee v2 along with the naked coding of the person u gonna bang out, and then take them on a date and bang 'em out. worked for me. lol

Is there a code for people without a cheat divise?

nope, only for cheat devices, sorry.

Your not missing much, unless youre reaaaallly desperate.

38773_s.gif

HOT COFFEE is funny as hell he doesn't even have a penis

Thanks for making my job easier, pming me with your new account was very thoughtful of you, thanks.

-Freakeh

first question i want to ask is if there is an action replay for the xbox and the next is if u can have the hot coffee code on the xbox and last ? is can anyone give me the codes if there are some . thanks. smile.gif