Hoter Hot Coffie PS2 CODE

Skiller

Question -

I put in the Date modifier (I'm guessing it's the 'Enable GF Cheats' code)

And then I put in the Uncencored HC code.

When I started the game, I went to barbara, we danced. I started taking her home, but the game froze...

So I restarted. I got out of CJ's house and spawned a hydra, I took off and right then it froze.

I put in the raw codes into my GS?

Someone said that raw supports GS. Is this the reason, or is it something else?

straight killer

Hi I'm new here.

I have one question is there a naked code for ARMAX

NTSC

out yet I've looked around the net angry.gif

Has someone yet tried if HotCoffee works for CJ´s Sex scene with Catalina?

I have no savegame before this mission , and I don´t want to play it all again.

Could someone tell me if it works ?, I think it will not work, but at least it´s worth a try....

You could try to use the mission code for the mission the cut scene is in.

Edited by agent17

straight killer

dam man that sucks no love for the ARMAX all I keep heren about is CB I had one but it was to glichy it never worked so I had stopped buying them but I might buy one or not but

with the raw I will have to convert and try codes for days right angry.gifangry.gifangry.gifsuicidal.gif

you could try to use the mission code for that mission the cut scene is in.

Strange thing exactly that Mission Code is missing , at least I think so I can´t excatly remember,

wich Mission it was I think it was the 3rd one.So if someone who has a savegame near that Mission could

test this and post if it works, Iwould be very happy. blush.gif

This may sound stupid, but I can't get hot coffee to work. I put the the first one in, then the cencsored code. Millie invited me in for coffee, and nothing happened! Just the scene were it shows the outside of her house, can someone please explain how to get the thing to work. Also, I checked the codes. I entered them correctly.

i dont have any of these but can i find a conversion for the action replay ultimate codes disk because thats all i have

straight killer

Well came someone convert the naked codes to ARMAX region:US we need naked devil.gif

well if u look on the Database u will find Both vers for the game ..

1.0 and 2.0 mod ver smile.gif

have fun ppl smile.gif

dont exactly know if R* will try to do anything so get the codes or copy the Database page .. tounge.gif Skiller out o and have fun ppl smile.gif

if the ver 2 codes dont work on your armax when u have converted them let me know .. all change them..

Sorry if this is a n00b question. My pc has been out of commision all month so today is the first I'm hearing off this coffee mod.

These hotcoffee codes....I can use these to check this "mod" out as gameshark codes. In other words, I don't need to mess with my saves? I hate using the damn sharkport it is such a pain in the ass.

Does anyone know the Uncensored Hot Coffee codes for the Codebreaker for PS2? I went to the codebreaker website and they removed the code. Any help would be great.

I think it is so funny that everyone is making such a big deal about this Hot Coffee cheat in San Andreas. I work in electronics at Walmart and we had to pull the game off of the shelves today because the game is going to have an AO rating. I dont really understand why people are so mad. On the back of the game it clearly says "Strong Sexual Content". I believe that the sex mini game falls under "Strong Sexual Content".

straight killer

I need raw naked codes hahahahaha devil.gif

oh and new news ESRB is now going after God of War for strong sexual content there trying to give them an AO+18 rating too suicidal.gif

friggin hiliary clinton sign-clinton.gif she sood do this suicidal.gif

straight killer

Ok SKILLER dude they took the code off of codebreakers site can you do the converstion to ARMAX and post codes for the codebreaker here now pretty please inlove.gifinlove.gifbiggrin.gif

Edited by straight killer

Ok SKILLER dude they took the code off of codebreakers site can you do the converstion to ARMAX and post codes for the codebreaker here now pretty please inlove.gifinlove.gifbiggrin.gif

what does no one look at the database . man i updated the datbase yesterday with the nude codes for all regions and everything ..

u have to convert them to armax your self .. have fun ..

Autolobotomist

Forgive my ignorance, but I read this whole thread and still don't know what's up.

I don't own any device to modify my ps2. I copied Skiller's codes from the 'GTA SA CODE DATABASE (RAW)

' database in his sig, but I don't know what device they're for. Please let me know the name and manufacturer of whatever device/devices those codes work on.

And what does "you need to convert them to armax yourself" mean?

Thank you,

The Noob.

Edited by Autolobotomist

Autolobotomist

Okay, so I read the thread 'What is cheating device' and am I to understand that AR is a manufacturer, Max is like a product line of devices and PAL and NTSC are the names of the devices in that product line?

Additionally, Is Codebreaker a different manufacturer?

How about Gameshark (I had a gameshark for my NES when I was a kid, I presume it's the same company)?

However in Skiller's last post on that thread it says the CB is best, then NTSC Xploder supports raw codes and that's a must unless you want to convert to Armax encryption, so then I'm led to believe NTSC is different than Armax.

What's this raw code business? Just when I think I have a questionaanswered on my own, I end up asking a new one. *sigh*

I am having a problem killing myself after the hotcoffee game.

Normally I just point my rocket launcher at the ground, but it doesn't work while I'm in the invisible box.

I'm using the a Gameshark but can't get the suicide code to work either.

Any advice?

The Realist

Im having trouble converting these raw codes to ARMAX NTSC. Every time i start up with the Nude Activator and Girlfriend skin it freezes at startup. If anyone has these codes successfully in ARMax NTSC i'd really appreciat them.

Here are the Raw Hot Coffee Nude Ver. 2.0 codes

200C0440 65647972

200C0444 00000072

33 Ryder2

Its this code armax pal?

i need it...

igot idea what i to this code.. rampage_ani.gif

Ok SKILLER dude they took the code off of codebreakers site can you do the converstion to ARMAX and post codes for the codebreaker here now pretty please inlove.gif  inlove.gif  biggrin.gif

what does no one look at the database . man i updated the datbase yesterday with the nude codes for all regions and everything ..

u have to convert them to armax your self .. have fun ..

Few Q´s:

Did you test them? I converted with Maxconvert but they don´t work, any tips?

Can the Codes all be active at the same time?

Do I have to use V.2 Coffee-Code to make them work?

BTW THX for everything!

Okay, so I read the thread 'What is cheating device' and am I to understand that AR is a manufacturer, Max is like a product line of devices and PAL and NTSC are the names of the devices in that product line?

Additionally, Is Codebreaker a different manufacturer?

How about Gameshark (I had a gameshark for my NES when I was a kid, I presume it's the same company)?

However in Skiller's last post on that thread it says the CB is best, then NTSC Xploder supports raw codes and that's a must unless you want to convert to Armax encryption, so then I'm led to believe NTSC is different than Armax.

What's this raw code business? Just when I think I have a questionaanswered on my own, I end up asking a new one. *sigh*

First off all don't double post, second of all, AR Max is a cheat code device also known as Action Replay Max. It is a type of cheat device that allows you to put your own codes in and is a very good device. It also allows you to transfer game saves off the internet to your system and vise versa as well as upload in game screenshots.

Codebreaker is also another type of cheat device and almost similar except for the codes that are input etc., Another device out there is gameshark but that is more of a pre made codes device.

NTSC and PAL are the types of devices as in region. If you live in North America, you use games, tapes and codes in NTSC format. Inorder for it to work on a PAL system (Europe and other foreign places) you must convert it, like everyone is asking skiller to do. NTSC format doesn'tw work with PAL and PAL doesn't work with NTSC.

I hope that explains everything to the newbies of cheat code devices. Fell free to correct me if I wrote something wrong. ( Seeing as I forget some details and then remember them and put them in the wrong place.)

As for Raw codes, PM someone good with these things like Skiller and Edisoncarter or someone in a codes thread.

One more thing, cheat code device codes are usually better and allow things that button cheats can't do like spawn any type of car, switch CJ to look like another pedestrain, include the sex scenes , etc.

And seriously guys, leave Skiller alone. He does all of this hard coding and you guys aren't satisfied enough? There is a pinned topic above this topic that you can request conversions.

Edited by Sixdust

One more thing, cheat code device codes are usually better and allow things that button cheats can't do like spawn any type of car, switch CJ to look like another pedestrain, include the sex scenes , etc.

Change CJ´s Look I wanna see that Code smile.gif

cookie.gif for your "Newbie-friendly Cheat Device-explanation".

I am too lazy to do such things regulary.