New VC-MP video

jacob.

XcR put together an unofficial VC-MP video showing off some features that were not shown in the previous video such as verticle aiming / weapon accuracy, shooting in general, a lot of onfoot movement, etc.

This does not signify they are working on the Vice version at all, SA is still their primary goal.

Download: www.xcr-net.com/samp/vcmp.wmv

no f#'#'ing way, i cant believe that it is that snyced, you have done a goood job, better that mta when it is finished , and you still testing it, this mod will definatly be better that mta, cant wait for later versions

Indeed that video is amazing. Now we can only hope for the VC ersion to be released as well as the SA in all good due time smile.gif

Indeed that video is amazing. Now we can only hope for the VC ersion to be released as well as the SA in all good due time smile.gif

yes

My lord. I've said this alot, but when I play MTA and sit as a passenger in a vehicle, the car jerks back and fourth...alot, the tires are locked up, etc. But this, is god damn beautiful. Release a Vice City client now tounge.gif!

ije3Gsb.png

Wow i'm impressed again. This mod team never stops impressing me. Good job. Can we expect a release before san andreas, or are you still planning to release SA first?

tommy vercetti guy

MTA = Out the window

I cant wait for the release!

omg that vid is ace! i cant wait for this! there only seams to be cheetahs everywhere eh? i resume thats temporary so they can get around to each other quicker during testing?

btw, can someone tell me the name of the osng used in that vid? ty

well mta made loads of versions, mta 5.0, the sa-mp have just started and it looks better that mta 5.0, and their still more to come from sa-mp, imagian when it does come out, well no one will remeber mta when it does,

what mta agin??? lol

We had a great time making the video, it was fun smile.gif

Incase you're wondering.. MrJax is not crazy (talking to himself), I was talking to him on Teamspeak tounge.gif

well mta made loads of versions, mta 5.0, the sa-mp have just started and it looks better that mta 5.0, and their still more to come from sa-mp, imagian when it does come out, well no one will remeber mta when it does,

what mta agin??? lol

You must be kidding me?

Notice that they were preparing in (I think) December 2004...

Not saying that it isnt impressive, but they had a lot of time to make it.

Since Kyeman also worked on the Blue project, I'm really he already obtained a lot of experience.

XcR whats the name of the song you used for the vid m8?

I second that.

thief

imheretostay
still it is impressive, i think it is better that mta

Would you stop comparing it to MTA over and over? It's two different mods, kthx?

@the vid.

user posted imageRelease a VC client, NOW!!! user posted image

very nice video the players are as smooth as if they were SCM actors in the game locally

glad to see u like the song.. elison (aka [FMJ]Matt) is my brother.. ill let him know u guys liked it smile.gif

Oh that looks quite amazing, bloody beautiful. Can't wait for the release, I'll definitely be getting my copy of VC out again. biggrin.gif

wow! that is very nicely synchronized. all the animations are there! little to no lag! i have one request for u tho. do u think u could create a really short clip that shows 2 players shooting at eachother at the same time. the reason i wanna see this is because i remember in mta many many weird things would happen when u 2 ppl fired at eachother at the same time. hoping this isnt the case in sa-mp. cant wait for the first release sa-mp. biggrin.gif .

It will be the case in every multiplayer mod, all it takes is a brief second or less of lag, and you will both start canceling out eachothers shots (if you have the same weapon). However the less lag, the less this is likely to happen - aslong as one of them shoots before the other.

Oli' date='Jul 15 2005, 18:58'] glad to see u like the song.. elison (aka [FMJ]Matt) is my brother.. ill let him know u guys liked it smile.gif

Give him a cookie cookie.gif I like that song colgate.gif

holy sh*t! so many animations and very smooth as well cool.gif this is insane, how did you guys manage to get such smooth animations? it's so beautiful!! keep up the good work wink.gif

By coding something "properly" and not "mess" or "sloppy" and "effective" I suppose tounge.gif