ACTUAL FOOTAGE!

NorthStarRock

NorthStarRock

[colour=blue]

yo were did u find dat

I know the guy who runs the website. He told me i could play it next time i see him colgate.gif[/colour]

user posted image

NORTH * ROCK

NorthStarRock

[colour=blue]I will talk to him in school in 7 hours...Hopefully he'll bring it in with him so i can play it in my maths class. Awwwwww boy.[/colour]

user posted image

NORTH * ROCK

gtaguru2006

how did u he get it and does he have any other videos and any new screenshots plaese give me videos of it or new pics

[colour=blue]I will talk to him in school in 7 hours...Hopefully he'll bring it in with him so i can play it in my maths class. Awwwwww boy.[/colour]

You got to write it color the "American" way. sly.gif

stalker666-x

how did u he get it and does he have any other videos and any new screenshots plaese give me videos of it or new pics

can you demand any more from the guy? your a jerk! that's incredibly rude! he's here, giving us some cool footage and you do something incredibly nasty!...your a jerk! (guess hwere i got that from)

ps: your acting like a leechy n00b

stalker666-x
yo man u gotta keep in touch wit me bout dis man u is a king

N00b! that's the noobiest n00b talk i've ever seen a n00b like you say.

Technical Difficulty
The game isn't being played, he just turned the PSP on, & loaded.
user posted image

Everything is fake.

From the start everything is a movie made on a PC and uploaded to the PSP even the PSP menu is a movie.

His fingers don't seem to move very well. It looks studied to be synchrony with the movie.

Also it shows that you can only store 5 save games. Normally it is 8.

NorthStarRock

[colour=blue]I'll convince the guy to put real gameplay footage on.[/colour]

user posted image

NORTH * ROCK

I think its fake. Cant wait to see your next footage. To me it may be fake but i can me convincing to a new guy around here.

user posted image

Well darnit. There's no in-game footage.

Ah well, interesting if anything else.

Edited by Barbaneez

NorthStarRock:

If you want to make your text blue, then use "color" instead of "colour" in your tags. This code is built to recognize the American versions of those words.

Not. f*cking. convincing.

1) Menu is boring looking.

2) There are no main menus in a GTA game (except the PS1 classics)

3) Musical score is a rehash from GTA3.

4) Cliffhangers like those are f*cking retarted.

Brown Streak RR

I'm sorry to say that is very fake.

There are too many reasons to list. (i.e., crappy load screen, GTAIII music, no actual gameplay, all we see is the GTA:LCS logo...and on and on and on)

I'm thinking that R* will keep us in the dark a while longer. Hopefully we get something in the early fall period as to official screenshots, gameplay footage, or something.

How would someone go about doing this fake though? Sorry, I am no genious here or anything - but I highly doubt they edited the video, you can tell the video was made by using Windows Media Player.

So whatever they're filming that is on the PSP, is on the PSP. Might they have perhaps made their own software or a movie or something and ran it on the PSP and then filmed that?

GTA: LCS also isn't fully done yet, which might explain some of the crappy last-things-to-be-worked-with junk. But I'd also like to see how they got their hands on it if it is a copy of the current and authentic version.

dertyjerzian

nah, he had to of just used some kind of third party dev kit. hoax all the way.

So whatever they're filming that is on the PSP, is on the PSP. Might they have perhaps made their own software or a movie or something and ran it on the PSP and then filmed that?

If it wasnt just a movie using psp-video9, then it was a short program demo or w/e from some free dev kit in it's baby stages right now. smile.gif no worries.

Bandy Ban-Ban-Ban. Chugga Chugga Woot Woot.

Pierce Brosnan
The video is not working so I can't see if it's fake right now. Most likely is fake and if it is not fake, R* would be mad to see videos out already.

gtasanandreasmaster

Link is down + it prob fake vos y wud dis guy have the game

R-I-P Odie

chapman_bobby

What it is, is a video. The psp load screen and all as was previously suggested. It's being run on the psp with timed finger movements to make it look real.

That's a part of why there's no actual gameplay footage. I can guarantee you that by now rockstar has an official load screen mock up at least. They wouldn't leave it with that plain and boring load screen.

Not to mention the load times were too fast. Granted the PSP is powerful, but that's a lot of information to start the game. That final load would have been much longer.

The buttons were able to be pressed through the use of the key lock on the psp. Basically he started the movie, locked the keys, than began mimicing key presses. It's fairly well timed, but it's not even worth another look.

Graphics: plain and boring. Even in development rockstar wouldn't use such a bizarre layout for the options.

sound: none

Gameplay: none was shown and the keys were off from the actual changes on screen. A pretty apparent fake.

Tilt: I want to believe it, but it's bullsh*t.

Final verdict: a nice effort, but still a sh*tty fake. Dont be a sucker.

viniciusdcs

When I click on the link it says the page cannot be found I tried so many times, I wanna watch the video even if its fake

If you want the video I got it on computer.

Could you upload it? Thanks...

Banned like a mother f*cker. - Dal.