Hopefully gta is gonna be

WellsMcK

I hope that GTA LCS comes out on either PS2 or PS3 depending on when it comes out. I dont wanna spend money on games for psp which I dont have because I know that I will get a PS3. But I wanted to play it on something I have bought ... $310 is alot of money for a game and a psp. Then you have to get a memory card. This is why I think it should come out on PS2.

On my title I meant to say PS2 not psp.

I hope that GTA LCS comes out on either PS2 or PS3 depending on when it comes out. I dont wanna spend money on games for psp which I dont have because I know that I will get a PS3. But I wanted to play it on something I have bought ... $310 is alot of money for a game and a psp. Then you have to get a memory card. This is why I think it should come out on PS2.

On my title I meant to say PS2 not psp.

This topic should be locked. i know that u want it to come out on the ps2 or ps3 but it's a psp exclusive.END OF!

So there is no point in us arguin about it.

By the way i am not havin a go at u. Just stating the obvious!

Jasonlives

It's only exclusive to the PSP and nothing else. I remember another thread where someone asked if this was going to be released on the PS2 and it got locked.

Also if any body remembers when GTA San Andreas was just for the PS2.... then PC and XBox chat came. Also In another topic GTA Advanced was mentioned. Obviously that wasnt gonna come out on any platform. It has a view from the sky and everything was blocky and crappy. The other gaming systems are more advanced. But this would sell more if it was not just one gaming device.

PresidentKiller
Also if any body remembers when GTA San Andreas was just for the PS2.... then PC and XBox chat came. .

That's because the "major" GTA releases are also ported to the XBOX and the PC. GTA was a PC game in the beginning, and they can't lose the XBOX owners either.

Liberty City Stories is only for the PSP because it's a exclusive title, it's being made with the PSP capabilities in mind. The "major" GTA releases were developed not just with the PS2 in mind, they were thinking in a more powerful system and they just "adapted" it to the PS2.

$310 for a PSP and GTA:LCS is nothing compared to what I paid for the PSP alone in Mexico (yes, we're a third world country with overpriced stuff).

uLAyIka.png

PSP comes with a memory stick, you dont need to buy one seperately.

38773_s.gif

the reason that LCS is PSP exclusive is because except for big GTA fans no one would buy a remake of gtaIII when they could get a vice city game or a san an. on the psp it would sell better because people already with a psp would buy a portable remake of gtaII because they can't get a san andreas portable. but we can still hope for a LCS for the ps2.

pleeeeeeeaaaaaaase R* rahkstar2.gif

Now that I think about it. It would be out for a long time before it would be on anything other than PSP. Also you wouldnt be able to get a GTA 3 like game with motorcycles on something other than a PC and PSP if it came out on other consoles.

Brown Streak RR
Now that I think about it. It would be out for a long time before it would be on anything other than PSP. Also you wouldnt be able to get a GTA 3 like game with motorcycles on something other than a PC and PSP if it came out on other consoles.

I'm not 100% sure, but I'm very confident Liberty City Stories will be a PSP exclusive title. It may not even come out on PC, but it will most definately not appear on PS2 or PS3. That's obvious. smile.gif

JulioCaesar

Jesus f*cking christ are you retarted. GTA:LCS is clearly meant for the PSP, its been that way since its been announced months ago.

Brown Streak RR
Jesus f*cking christ are you retarted. GTA:LCS is clearly meant for the PSP, its been that way since its been announced months ago.

Be nice. tounge.gif

He wanted it to also, not alone, to come out on a console. (i.e. PS3) He was hoping. But we all know that isn't happening, which we've clearly said.

VampericClaret

The only way it will be on any other system is a hack of some sort like a emulator or in 7 years from its release they decide to put it on a another handheld like they do with old popular games.

Apparently the PSP will beable to interact with the PS3. so hopfully you can play PSP games full screen though the PS3.