Carl Johnson NOT in LCS

Jordan

In my interview with Young MayLay, I asked him if he would be involved with Liberty City Stories, and he said he doesn't know anything about the game. Sure, he could appear and they could use a voice file from San Andreas, but we now know he either won't be in it at all or he will have a small role if nothing else.

http://www.planetgrandtheftauto.com/features/articles/maylay

he says:-

"I dont know nothing about Liberty City Stories."

which means he knows something.

gtaguru2006

jus wat i was gonna say it sound like he denies he nos anything but i bet he has somthin to do wit the game

Jasonlives

I'm pretty sure Tommy Vercetti nor Claude Speed would show up, either.

i don't think Tommy will becuse they would have to get ray liotta for the part and that would cost them unnecceserilly.

Unless they use his voice from VC! But it would still be hard to adapt it to LCS!

Dunno about Clause Speed though!

CJ did often say "I'm here to stay" (or something along those lines). In SA. Since LCS is after SA, it would only make sense that he isn't.

But, knowing R*, they WILL refer to him, or have some cameo.

(IE:Claude poster in Tommy's hotel room; Ken Rosenburg-accidentally-calling CJ 'Tommy'; etc.)

twang629.gif

he says:-

"I dont know nothing about Liberty City Stories."

which means he knows something.

Pfft. tounge.gif

You're quite the oppositional thinker.

Anyways, it is possible that they could have used a different voice actor, I mean, people's voices do age over time. But I kind of doubt they would do that if the time transition between the two games is only a couple of years. So I'd have to agree that CJ won't be in it, although I never really thought he would fit in with that environment anyways. wink.gif

Well, I always thought they had to sign a privacy paper. Giving away there rights to say sh*t about the game to any one. So this could be the matter, or it couldn't.

But, it would be nice to see a Mr. Vercetti or how Claude & Catilina got there ways.

EdiT:

I didnt know how secretive R* wanted me to be, but I already know in business you don't go around telling everybody about something as powerful as this project until it's time to release it to the public, and I'm no stranger to keeping secrets anyway.

He said it.

Edited by D Jones

Gamer2255668

CJ is still probably driving aimlessly around San Andreas, playing Basketball, Gambling, Dating girls etc. I do think it would make sense to see Catalina and Claude, doing a bank job or something, but remember Toni and Claude don't meet until GTA3.

• 2 weeks later...

i think carl might be dead the mob boss said on the phone he was gone kill him on sa