[REL|MOD] Transfender Overhaul 0.9

OffRoader23

yeah woops dude, I just read that post then on page 3, i just read page 1 and 4 woopsie suicidal.gifsuicidal.gif Thanks anyways bro inlove.gif

*kicks rapidshare*

Curses, it says i'm already downloading (proxy server blah blah...) so now i have to wait for some "happy hour" aparantly where i can download it. Of course, happy hour is 3 - 5 CET, and having no knowlege of what CET means i am clueless *goes off to google it...*

Anyways, great mod, since its not scm related i was just going to dl the v0.9 but that link is borken too. dammit.

*sits down and waits for happy hour*

EDIT: bah, happy hour is at 2 in the morning (english time). Guess i'll have to wait it out dozingoff.gif

Edited by Cactus

[offtopic]

Heh, yeah i do remember you, you used to do the car reviews! Ahhh good times, good times...

I do still view these forums activly, i hadnt noticed your name but i had noticed you sig, was up in scotland a couple of weeks ago and theres was some form of international 2cv tour of scotland, literally thousands of them everywhere!

I qualify as oldshool? damn i must be getting on... anyways, i'll go back to lurking now

P.S. i'm number 20 of the first 20 members, huzzah!

[/offtopic]

Hmm... seems the only mod for download on the "los primos mods" website is a conversion to bring the stinger from gta3 into san andreas... *kicks inproper use of PHP*

EDIT: BWAHAHAH! its 2:05, officially happy hour! after waiting over 8 hours for the download to become available, it took a whopping 5 seconds to download it.

Isnt that just awesome cryani.gif

Edited by Cactus

• 3 weeks later...

THIS IS SWEET! Excellent mod, it is a real time saver and is cool to fool around with. One question though... What's up with the red Stretch (Limo)? Otherwise it looks great! Keep it up! biggrin.gif

Well done, you bumped a month old topic. rampage_ani.gif

banned for ripping a whole car, rims and possibly more?

G1T

i have a qusetion anyway.

what are the flags for all three wheel and the nos setups?

i just want to give some of the cars just the wheel and nos upgrades. i dont really give a sh*t about the rest of the carp. i have alot of modded cars in my game now and the only thing worth a damn in the mod shops are just the wheel replacements and the nos upgrades as it were. confused.gif

user posted image

I have a problem with this, I got a custom flame paint job on a Blade from Transfender then put in my garage, saved it, then when I went back after re-loading my game, the car had turned white..? Why is this? dontgetit.gif

its a bug, did it on the ps2 version too. Its how it saves, certain garages with certain paint schemes get wiped. Ive noticed the garage at your airfield in the desert also has a bug. If you save a vehicle, then go change the handling file (I changed my JCB from RWD to FWD) it still remains the same as it was when the garage saved it(The JCB ingame was FWD,yet in the garage it remained RWD), although the game has different settings...weird

Can I modify vans now?

EDIT:

Finally a MOD that works! biggrin.gifalien.gif .

I only have a few more tips:

-More options with the vans, i.e: exhausts/spoilers.

-Cabrio's like Windsor hardtop option

Well hope you put it in it, if not to bad, but it's a cool MOD non the less.

Edited by tommiegunz

and offroader, can you tell me what the latest version changes? i have 1.0 and my game is full of mods, and i dont wanna change the files, so what do i have to change?

Bah, at this point I don't even f***ing remember. There were some minor bug fixes in the newer release. I haven't done anything on it yet, but I don't really plan to either.

• 4 years later...

hey man can you upload this cool mod on another website and give it to me by replying to me or somethin please because when i click get it here the page loads but then leaves

please

transfender overhaul 0.9

i tryed gta-world.com but the mod wasnt there can someone plese give me a link that takes me to the download page that will great.

Edited by psp123