[REL|MOD] Transfender Overhaul 0.9

OffRoader23

I don't know what went wrong, but now whenever i go into ammunation to buy anything, i can no longer save. the floppy disk isn't even showing up on the map when i leave the store. any suggestions or anyone else have this problem? other than that, the garages work fine and so do mods.

That sounds like your on some kind of a mission.

As for the rest of you guys wanting to know how to do it. I could tell you but Im giving offroader a chance to add it to the mod first, Im sure he he will release it soon enough but there are still a few bugs that i dont understand that hes had more experience with such as adding parts and what not.

oh man, im waiting *chewing his nails* just give us the info smile.gif - offroader will of course update his mod and i will of course install it - but if its only a value you have to change somewhere, just tell us... *narf*

Vice Planet

hey can you give me wider rims for the quad, can you post the handleing or were evere the info for wider rims is!!! PLEASE inlove.gif

user posted image

My Name Is Outdated!!

i have the problem that limo's are red, and taxi's are too yellow, there hurting my eyes... and im serious... sad.gif

and the perinals roof is sometimes red, why didn't you just keeped the origional colors? confused.gifsad.gif

and:

user posted image

user posted image

nice exausts on the feltzer, and the truck is a freightliner..

Edited by BoMBeRMeN

there seems to be a problem with your mysql database m8 confused.gif

can't download it from u... can somebody post a working link to v1.0 please?

Whenever I mod a motorcycle, after I'm done, I end up above the place and can't get out.

user posted image

OffRoader23
Yeah I can't fix the license plate thing. And if you want your regular colors back, then don't use the carcols.dat... The yellow isn't really that bright, and I forgot to change the limos back because I made more colors for them becuase the white was boring.

Silent Viper
is there a way you'll add paintjobs on the sportscars aswell, I'd really love to have a bullet with streetracing exhausts on both sides and a nice groovy lowrider (fire) paintjob biggrin.gif

you can add custom paint jobs - thats easy - just look at offroaders low rider !!!

I swapped my BOBCAT for his lowrider and added the paintjobs as bobcat1.txd, bobcat2.txd etc and they work fine, i cant see any reason why this wouldnt be the case for the bullet.

as far as adding the body kits etc from wheel arch angel, nobody to my knowledge has cracked this one yet, however i bet offroader will when hes done on his cool models tounge.gif

hope this helps

permission granted - there ASHDEXX cant lock it now

yea. banning goes one further :p

you can add custom paint jobs - thats easy - just look at offroaders low rider !!!

I swapped my BOBCAT for his lowrider and added the paintjobs as bobcat1.txd, bobcat2.txd etc and they work fine, i cant see any reason why this wouldnt be the case for the bullet.

as far as adding the body kits etc from wheel arch angel, nobody to my knowledge has cracked this one yet, however i bet offroader will when hes done on his cool models tounge.gif

hope this helps

It's not that eacy you know.

You have to change things in zmod, max etc too.

Soo...i want to see what your gono too as well

How can I mod a DFT? or the FBI Truck? or the SWAT Tank?

please someone help me

you cant...

Why not? Yie stupid answer.

that means that you cant mod it, done simple, clear, oki? angry.gifdevil.gif

Destruction-Overdrive
i cant wait to get hte pc version,u have to wait till they re-release it with rated AO and hte order it online whihc takes even longer, dammit...why does hiliary clinton have to be a bitch. the mod looks awsome,ill be sure to get it sign-clinton.gif

OffRoader23
Yeah... Sadly I have been stricken without internet for a week. I hate my ISP. I'll get a link up by Friday night. Sorry for the inconvenience. suicidal.gif

dude, i'm lookin foreward to this download, I already have ur 0.5 version this must really be sweet!

here you go m8ey smile.gif

click

scroll down, clikc free, scroll down, click download *filename*

erm, that's the download link for 1.0... ^^