[REL|MOD] Transfender Overhaul 0.9

OffRoader23

OffRoader23

Those aren't bugs, I made that mod in my carcols just to make the game a little bit different. But I forgot to take it out when I released the mod. I'll fix that and the wheel sizes, then re-upload it.

Fixed.

Transfender Overhaul 0.9f

s-paco, Its the Fiat 125p beta 0.3 by DJ Wichur, You install cars in SA same way as you did in VC smile.gif. You can download the beta at www.pchteam.com

oooh like that,heheh no sorry i didnt know it was released for GTA SA smile.gif

but tnx anyway! biggrin.gif

OK, well I just noticed the moonbeam still has small wheels, and I've fixed it. I think I'm finally gonna slap a v1.0 on this tounge.gif

Transfender Overhaul v1.0

woo going fast biggrin.gif

btw look @ my pimped car!

TADADADADAAAAA!

user posted image

cool stuff, have to give that a go... i was always pissed off that I could not tune all cars wherever I like... very nice mod... hope it works and I don't have to start a new game. cookie.gif

OffRoader23

Hey guys I've found some problems in some of the coding, that puts too many objects, and overloads a few cars. I will fix this within about an hour or something.

PLEASE notify me if you find any vehicles that have a "Paint Job" that shouldn't. Note that the camper does, and the low riders should, and the street racers should. Other than that if there is a paint job, then there are too many parts, and it needs to be fixed.

Edit: Fixed.

Edited by OffRoader23

nice work, man, nice work, did you get the police- andsoon-vehicles to go into tf? just asking because im restarting the game because of main.scm-editing smile.gif

greetz - sui wink.gif

My first mod. smile.gif I didn't think I would get a mod for a while, but this changed my mind.

Are you going to add the street racer bumpers to the other cars aswell?

OffRoader23
I might model some street bumpers, but none of them fit right now. Getting my silverado into san andreas is my main priority because I'm almost done and probably going to have it released by tomorrow. No, I didn't get cop cars working, I dunno why I think its somehow coded in the game because it IS in the carmods list meaning it should work but it doesn't.

Great mod offroader23. What is changed in handling.cfg as I am using Zeph's real speed mod and would like to keep my current handling.cfg and update it myself. Thanks in advance for the help. colgate.gif

OffRoader23
Well it makes it so all cars go into transfender except the savanna, so if you had that mod, it would make all the cars back to their normal garages, and it has some other minor tweaks on certain vehicles, other than that the file isnt crucial for the mod.

OffRoader23
FYI i didnt change the monster so if it didnt have it, you either used garage editor to edit one in (which takes away rear steer) or u changed ur handling

The Emperor can get a paintjob.

EDIT: The Previon's exhaust doesn't change when you give it a exhaust mod.

Edited by Smellton

Hi, great work on the overhaul mod, one question, I have a Stallion fetish, i noticed that there is more spoilers from Arch Angels you can add to the Stallion, but i noticed you can't change the exhaust on it, would it be possible to add new exhausts to the next version??

is it only me or is anyone else NOT able to get the monstertruck (e.g.) into transfenders?

btw: great mod(needed to say that again wink.gif)

OffRoader23
Well the whole problem is that the game still has certain cars marked as special.... cop cars, monster trucks, semis, but not the tow truck or tractor (weird) And I haven't found out how to get them to go in there yet.

The monster truck definately won't ever be able to go into Transfender (its class (mtruck, as opposed to car, or bike) locks it out). Unlikely the law enforcement vehicles too. I really wanted a bright obnoxious yellow Patriot with hydraulics sad.gif

user posted image

Well the whole problem is that the game still has certain cars marked as special.... cop cars, monster trucks, semis, but not the tow truck or tractor (weird)  And I haven't found out how to get them to go in there yet.

Ok Ive figured out the monster truck or at least one way, not sure it is the correct way but it does work. the police vehicles are still a problem. some of the colors dont work on the monster truck such as Monster(A) cant have any changes. Also hydraulics dont work at all. here are the pics so far. user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Also DieselGT, The mtruck, car, bike, hasnt got anything to do with it. the cop car is a car as well as the rest of the cars. if that was the case then nothing would go into transfender, and never say never because someone will always find away around it, eventually.

I don't know what went wrong, but now whenever i go into ammunation to buy anything, i can no longer save. the floppy disk isn't even showing up on the map when i leave the store. any suggestions or anyone else have this problem? other than that, the garages work fine and so do mods.