UK Plastation 2 Magazine Scans

Baylenator

Baylenator
Cancel Edited by Baylenator

Packardbell Pentium 4 2GHz 1024MB RAM 40GB Hardrive DVD+/-RW x16 Video ATI Radeon 256MB Sound Stereo USB 2 Front + 8 Back.

Jasonlives

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't there already a thread with these exact same pics in them?

Baylenator

Packardbell Pentium 4 2GHz 1024MB RAM 40GB Hardrive DVD+/-RW x16 Video ATI Radeon 256MB Sound Stereo USB 2 Front + 8 Back.

Jasonlives
sorry taken off due to member complaining

I don't believe I was complaining.

Baylenator

Jasonlives

And I wasn't complaining about that. I was only saying that I thought I saw a thread with these same scans in them, but I could be wrong.

I was only being helpful and putting scans up that haven't been put on yet.

OK dude, that's great, and we appreciate it. Now put the scans back up. Jasonlives is sorry, right Jason? wink.gif

whats the magazine called? or i t actually called 'Uk playstation 2 magazine'?

kippers.png

Jasonlives

OK dude, that's great, and we appreciate it. Now put the scans back up. Jasonlives is sorry, right Jason? wink.gif

Sorry for what? For asking if these were already in another thread? I could have sworn I had seen them somewhere else, but I could have been thinking of another forum! I never complained about his posting them. If I had complained, I would have said something along the lines of, "these were already posted, go away", rather than, "correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't there already a thread with these exact same pics?" I could be complaining right now about how people are accusing me of doing something I never did...

Baylenator

chopper123

i have seen them scanes on another site like 3 weeks ago.there not exactly new. dozingoff.gif

Banned on account of serious spamming and request

I'm not gay , I'm not gay but i dance around in a gay gay way. I'm not gay, no no way, Watching me dance will make you gay!

chapman_bobby

Well, at least no one is throwing a fit over a misunderstanding. How pathetic can you be that one person can disrupt your course of action. If that's the case, screw you, I'll wait till someone else posts scans assuming they are even new. I'd rather wait than deal with your PMS because someone asked if they were in another topic.

This topic needs to be closed now.

Sorry for what? For asking if these were already in another thread? I could have sworn I had seen them somewhere else, but I could have been thinking of another forum! I never complained about his posting them. If I had complained, I would have said something along the lines of, "these were already posted, go away", rather than, "correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't there already a thread with these exact same pics?" I could be complaining right now about how people are accusing me of doing something I never did...

Hey, I'm only kidding. I just wanted to see the scans! tounge.gif

Jasonlives

Sorry... I get jumpy when someone like Baylenator jumps to a crazy conclusion out of nowhere. All that time at GameFAQs has scarred me for life.

Plus, I don't get why he had to edit all of his posts to read "Cancel." I understand a little why he did for the first post, but not the rest...

whats the magazine called? or i t actually called 'Uk playstation 2 magazine'?

"ops2" ("official playstation magazine uk)"

dogthebountyhunger

I probably hate Baylenator.

Cancel!

Real cool.

GTA3Rockstar
I probably hate Baylenator.

Cancel!

Real cool.

You mean you actually don't know if you hate him or not???

fbeRElG.png

Cancel

Couldn't he get charged on the account of second hand spam??.

anyways. Doesn't look like he's coming back to this forum any time soon (looks at posts for the guy) ph34r.gif

kippers.png

chapman_bobby

Where the f*ck are the mods? This is past the point of ridiculous. I'll get modded for saying f*ck four times in one post, and then they'll close down this f*cking topic. I hope the topic creator is modded too, the f*cker.

nice post, I'll actually be surprised if I see another post by you tomorrow.

user posted image

YNWA

Where the f*ck are the mods? This is past the point of ridiculous. I'll get modded for saying f*ck four times in one post, and then they'll close down this f*cking topic. I hope the topic creator is modded too, the f*cker.

Ha, you want the topic creator to be a mod? wow.gif

Nightmare on Elm St.!

I'd be suprised if this topic ever gets locked. There's no point to it, it's just people bickering at some guy who felt he wasn't appreciated and removed his scans - which was actually a generous act in the first place. But no, let's keep the topic open due to the lack of this forum having any ledbys or any moderators that ever stop in and let's also keep adding fuel to the fire and piss eachother off.

Everyone cool off, he's not going to put his scans back on and he's probably not even coming back to this forum after the way you all douced him. Let the topic die off, please, do it for the community.

all we said is that the scans had already been posted up before confused.gif the he gets all moody and cancels his posts . Tis only human nature to question the actions of others

Let the topic die off, please, do it for the community.

Whoops, sorry blush.gif

kippers.png

chapman_bobby
nice post, I'll actually be surprised if I see another post by you tomorrow.

I'm still here, and unfortunatly so is this f*cking topic.