Coming Soon...

...:::CJ:::...

Do you see the "Liberty City Stories (GTA PSP)" sub heading in the menu at the left. Below "GTA San Andreas" sub heading? Well if you click that, it will take you to the correct place to post your maeesage. This is SAN ANDREAS General Discussion.

...:::CJ:::...

THANHKS

only i can go to to thjat discussions place ot topic you now!

page not find

Jasonlives
Do you see the "Liberty City Stories (GTA PSP)" sub heading in the menu at the left. Below "GTA San Andreas" sub heading? Well if you click that, it will take you to the correct place to post your maeesage. This is SAN ANDREAS General Discussion.

It is? Really? *looks around* It doesn't look like the San Andreas board...

Oh, and to the thread creator, use the search feature.

yeah. you play toni cipriani and you have to work your way back up the ranks...or something like that

kippers.png

sircheatsalot

who was tony again? what did he do, did you do missions for him exc? was he imprtant in 3, did he 'climb the ranks' and end up important in gta3?

who was tony again? what did he do, did you do missions for him exc? was he imprtant in 3, did he 'climb the ranks' and end up important in gta3?

he was the guy in the italian restaurant. he waged the war on triads, but other than that he wasn't really important.

Edited by jllr

Tony isn't partcularly important, but he' the ony one i can remember from GTA 3 that has an interesting background.

I mean, donald love has a lot of mysery in his life but that would be a major storyline that they would save for a conole game so yeah...

kippers.png

vercettiforpresident

i heard from the president of sony that there will be a sex scene in liberty city stories and control the positions tounge.gif

Brown Streak RR

i heard from the president of sony that there will be a sex scene in liberty city stories and control the positions tounge.gif

And let me guess, you want to be on bottom? dozingoff.gif

Aye, don't say stuff like that. It makes you look, er, noobish.

Oh, and by the way, Sony has nothing to do with the making of Liberty City Stories. rahkstar2.gif

vercettiforpresident

youre a f*cking faget pindick with no girlfriend who uses his weekends posting on this sh*tty forum

dirtycopVCPD
youre a f*cking faget pindick with no girlfriend who uses his weekends posting on this sh*tty forum

That's a lot coming from a guy who pines for playable sex scenes in video games.

You're attempts at insulting him are laughable, yet pathetic. There's no use in blaming your own inadequicies on someone else. Now go have your mommy make you a sammich.

Also, I never really caught the point of this thread...

Brown Streak RR

Wow. How'd you know? But you were wrong, I spend weekdays here too. dozingoff.gif

It's not even worth arguing with you. You can't even get sex in real life, let alone a video game.

I agree, the insults are pathetic. It does require some thought into creating insults (and it helps if you spell better as well).