Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums! (92,333 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Alternative Child

San Andreas Gangs, Based on real gangs?

syrdax

SO? What if?

Did you know that the Hydra looks very like the Sea Harrier? wow.gif

Did you know that lots of bikes/cars looks very like the real cars/bikes? dozingoff.gif

Did you know that there are lots of things that are very much like the real life? nervous.gif

SO?

Did you see posts about that?

Just keep asking, so? What if??

This is been known/discused so many times that... well...

Snares

God almighty, please use the Search tool in future, this debate has been raised a ridiculous amount of times. For the record, and let this be for the record:

Before GTA: SA was even in development, Rockstar North worked closely with local gang experts on the West coast, getting info on styles, language and activites. Some real life gangs may be reflected in the game, but this does not mean they are meant to be them, the gangs are made up, not some kind of in--game representation of actual gangs.

Ottae

The thing is, he did search. He search for every Balla/Crisps topic there is and posted the same thing in everyone.

There has been an oversearch here. I think someone needs to clarify that you only need to search for ONE related topic an post your info in there, not search for every related topic and posting it in everyone. confused.gif

Teb
What gangs do you think San Andreas gangs are based on?

Well I am trying to see if there 'is a connection in the gangs. Post your Ideas what they could connect too.

GSF - Bloods

Ballas - Crips

Los Santo Vargos - ____

Los Aztecas Varrios - Surenos

San Feirro Rifa - Surenos

Triads - Triads

Mafia - Mafia

Da Nang Thang - Triads

IMO, the Los Santos Vargos represent nortenos confused.gif

RvdVit

This is the 3rd thread...

Umm, I think that the Ballas are more Bloods, just because the grape street crips also wear purple, it means little. Clearly, the bloods were more for violence that the Crip set, and were the bigger gang in the beginning, or so I read on wiki.

And the Groves are more peaceful, towards the rest of the city, and the crips were created to control violence on the streets as well.

Vagos, I think, are the latin kings, I have no idea if they wore yellow.

Da Nang looks like some random Vietnamese gang that appears here an there.

Rifas have the same color as the aztecas, yet they're totaly different, so I don't know who the Rifa are.

ziplocc

yeah latin kings wear yellow. i dont think any of the gangs were modeled after real life sets tho. they arent "suppose" to be anything but ballas, GSF or vargos...its a f*cking game.

Snares

The Latin Kings are mainly based in the Mid-West and East, so I doubt the Vagos are meant to be them. I reckon Vagos are meant to be Nortenos, and Aztecas are meant to be Surenos. I have poor knowledge of Hispanic gangs, so meh.

Stezza

Orange Grove Families: Bloods

Ballas: Crips

Los Santos Vagos: Vatos Cholo

Varrios Los Aztecas: Surtenos

Triads: Triads

San Fierro Rifas: Nortenos

The Da Nang Boys: The Big Bang Boys

Sindacco Family Mafia: Mafia

Russian Mafia: Russian Mafya (that's how it's spelt)

B.G. WolF LoC

duz n-e of ya N here duz bangin 4 hiz hood? i c none of ya don't... thiz game iz mixed up... it ain't no real, but 90% iz based on real gangz ...

Grove - Cripz ( 90% , from Neighborhood crip colorz if ya seen they throuw up B sign, itz wrong made)

Ballaz - Bloodz ( 90%, wrong color, if ya seen they throuw up C sign, itz wrong made)

All Mexican Gangz - 13 Sureno, or 18th street gang(Wrong rag wearing, & color of it)

Russian Mafia ( wrong dresscode, wrong look, )

Chinese - when they started 2 bang? i guess they watchin a lot of 2pac & Ice Cube moviez....

ziplocc

wow....well first off there are ALOT of asian gangs in real life. there have been for as long as there have been any other gangs.

ATK

Well according to wikipedia "Natoma Boyz" are a vietnamese street gang in LA, which would then explain the Da Nang Boys.

The "Varrio Nuevo Estrada" are also another street gang frol LA located in East LA, which would explain Los Santos Vagos.

Thats all I know

ziplocc

nah that wouldnt explain it. not just those two gangs. there are hundreds of asian gangs just in california. and thousands of latino gangs. the biggest being sureno (sur 13), nortenos, mg-13 or ms-13 i cant remember...i think they are affiliated with sur 13, and of course mexican mafia

ATK

nah that wouldnt explain it. not just those two gangs. there are hundreds of asian gangs just in california. and thousands of latino gangs. the biggest being sureno (sur 13), nortenos, mg-13 or ms-13 i cant remember...i think they are affiliated with sur 13, and of course mexican mafia

Well wikipedia seprates all of that crap by nationality. And the only gang from vietnam was that one. And seing as the the DA Nag Boys are vietnamese, I think there may be some similarites. And I said the other one was the Vagos because they are located in east LA. In SA, the Vagos are located in East Los Santos.

No Escape?

duz n-e of ya N here duz bangin 4 hiz hood? i c none of ya don't... thiz game iz mixed up... it ain't no real, but 90% iz based on real gangz ...

Grove - Cripz ( 90% , from Neighborhood crip colorz  if ya seen they throuw up B sign, itz wrong made)

Ballaz - Bloodz ( 90%, wrong color, if ya seen they throuw up C sign, itz wrong made)

All Mexican Gangz - 13 Sureno, or 18th street gang(Wrong rag wearing, & color of it)

Chinese - when they started 2 bang? i guess they watchin a lot of 2pac & Ice Cube moviez....

Cut that "gangsta" bull sh*t. Please. Seriously, it makes your posts impossible to read, and lowers your reputation considerably. And don't bitch at me and say, "yo, fo'real, I'm a black Crip, dawg". If you're an actual African American in a gang, send me a picture of you with a bunch of Crips. Or would that be a problem?

Actually contributing to this topic, I'm pretty sure that the Da Nang Boys are supposed to be an imitation of the Natoma Boyz. At least, that's what I've been lead to believe.

The rest are pretty obvious. Bloods, Crips, Latin Kings, and all that.

ATK

I was never sure if one of the gangs was acctually based off of Latin King. I know that LK are big in New York and I think Chicago, but I never heard about Los Angeles. I could be wrong though dontgetit.gif

No Escape?

I just assumed that the Vagos wre the LK, mainly because I could think of no other major Hispanic gang. Perhaps I'm wrong; we can't really be sure, but the overall attitude is that the Vagos are based off the Latin Kings.

B.G. WolF LoC

Grove - Cripz ( 90% , from Neighborhood crip colorz  if ya seen they throuw up B sign, itz wrong made)

Cut that "gangsta" bull sh*t. Please. Seriously, it makes your posts impossible to read, and lowers your reputation considerably. And don't bitch at me and say, "yo, fo'real, I'm a black Crip, dawg". If you're an actual African American in a gang, send me a picture of you with a bunch of Crips. Or would that be a problem?

Actually contributing to this topic, I'm pretty sure that the Da Nang Boys are supposed to be an imitation of the Natoma Boyz. At least, that's what I've been lead to believe.

wut bout i kill yo' bitch azz huh? punk azz nigga... i ain't wit ya, i talk howeva i wanna, 'n' i bacc ma sh*t up, bitch boyyy...

here, me, ma couzins ma locz, ma folkz, wuteva tha fucc ya wanna...

me in tha middle

user posted image

me again

user posted image

ma couzin

user posted image

me in tha rite, Sky Loc(Kelly Compton Crip), G-Rell(Mactown Crip)

user posted image

ma locz from South Central L.A.

user posted image

ma family, in middle, Sky Loc & G-Rell

user posted image

user posted image

now shutta fucc on up bitch made azz nigga... go succ fat dicc...

Shupac

That just tha way it iz...

GSF - Bloods;

Ballas - Crips;

Los Santo Vargos - Mexican Mafia or Latin Kings;

Los Aztecas Varrios - Surenos;

San Feirro Rifa - Surenos ;

Triads - Chinese Mafia:

Mafia - Russian Mafia;

Da Nang Thang - Van Nuys.

F--- ALL KRABZ!

WE RULE THA COLD STREETS!

BLOOD4LIFE!

KK4EVER!

CAN YA FEEL ME?!

LA MOB!

YEAH FEEL ME WHEN WE RIDE WITH MY NIGGAZ IN FAT RED JEEPAZ AND AKE'Z 47'Z ARE CUTTING FAKE BUSTAZ KRABZ!!

THAT'Z HOW WE RIDE ON THIZ WEZTZIDE!

Edited by Shupac

che fido
What gangs do you think San Andreas gangs are based on?

Well I am trying to see if there 'is a connection in the gangs. Post your Ideas what they could connect too.

GSF - Bloods

Ballas - Crips

Los Santo Vargos - mexican mafia

Los Aztecas Varrios - Surenos

San Feirro Rifa - Surenos

Triads - Triads

Mafia - Mafia

Da Nang Thang - Triads

i think that the Los Santo Vargos are based on the mexican mafia...

B.G. WolF LoC
That just tha way it iz...

GSF - Bloods;

Ballas - Crips;

Los Santo Vargos - Mexican Mafia or Latin Kings;

Los Aztecas Varrios - Surenos;

San Feirro Rifa - Surenos ;

Triads - Chinese Mafia:

Mafia - Russian Mafia;

Da Nang Thang - Van Nuys.

F--- ALL KRABZ!

WE RULE THA COLD STREETS!

BLOOD4LIFE!

KK4EVER!

CAN YA FEEL ME?!

LA MOB!

YEAH FEEL ME WHEN WE RIDE WITH MY NIGGAZ IN FAT RED JEEPAZ AND AKE'Z 47'Z ARE CUTTING FAKE BUSTAZ KRABZ!!

THAT'Z HOW WE RIDE ON THIZ WEZTZIDE!

C^ B'z down, Bk all day punk azz slob, itz slob killa... muthaphacc all tha slobz, itz crip byatch!!! West Side Kelly Park Compton Crip...

user posted image

user posted image

bK ALL DAY!!! FUCC ALL THA SLObK CUZZ!!! bKOW DOWN WHEN YA C ME PUNK AZZ STR8 bKUSTAZ!

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

ziplocc

hahahaha! oh my god...first off....this is a video game...an this is a video game forum. i cant believe you are internet gang bangin on here that is sad.

second, the crip up there how come none of those people are the same in those pics what did you do go look up some sh*t on google an say thats you? i bet you are some little nerdy fat whiteboy. 3rd theres no way in hell you are in compton...compton gang bangers arent sittin at home talkin sh*t on a video game forum to other wannabe gang bangers like that fa**ot blood wannabe. and if you really ARE in compton you are a pussy and shouldnt be hiding out on your computer. and 4th...now this is how i know your sh*t is fake...i see people throwin up the pitchforks in that first picture and you got a picture of the star of david up there. that is not crip sh*t that is folk nation symbols and for you to be usin them as crip symbols is fake and stupid. folk nation GD did ally with the crips a long time ago forming 8 ball where crips did use star of david and learned knowledge from the folks but the 8 ball was eventually broken and the truce was broken. so if you somehow really are a crip from compton take that star of david down 8 ball does not exsist anymore. and trust me i know many folk nation gangsta disciples i know what im talking about. but im not gonna come on here and act like a little kid and internet gang bang like you two fa**ots are doing. so shut the f*ck up and talk about grand theft auto: san andreas. this isnt "little wigger wannabe gang banger forum"

Edited by ziplocc

Kouin

wut bout i kill yo' bitch azz huh? punk azz nigga... i ain't wit ya, i talk howeva i wanna, 'n' i bacc ma sh*t up, bitch boyyy...

I may be new to these forums..but i doubt a 'real gansta nigga' would use any kind of punctuation. Also, this is the internet, you can't kill us, neither can you scare us....so please, shut the f*ck up.

'If usez a tru banga u goez fine some gangsta bitches and yall can chill da f*ck out, n stay da f*ck away from da GTA forumz before i hack joo.'

EDIT: Also, no two people re-occur in those pictures.

Edited by Kouin

GTA3Freak-2001

Sorry to crash the e-gangsta party but I am locking this.

Bloodz

i used to think it was grove st Bloodz and ballas crips

Gadzooks

I used to think I didn't care and then again I still don't.

die.gif

devon

yeah i think you right and f*ck the guy who said he dont care devil.gif

tuareg

i used to think it was grove st Bloodz and ballas crips

There was hell of a discussion about this issue some time ago. This is the topic we're looking at.

damonf888

I was just wondering which real life gang Grove St is based on. I know Ryder looks like Eazy E and Sweet kinda looks like Dr. Dre so that would suggest that they are Crips but the way they unite against the Ballas would suggest they are Bloods because a lot of the gangs united against the Crips and formed the Bloods. So I don't really know for certain. anyone have any ideas?

EDIT: You're able to get a "Westside" tatoo so that would also suggest that they are Westside Crips...

dogg_father153

yeah crips ryder is probably my favourite ped cool.gif look at my avatar it's eazy e turn.gif

damonf888

cool he looks exactly like him