Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,921 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
jools1980

N.O.E. made easy.

Question

jools1980

Well, this is trivial to most people since N.O.E. is basically a very easy mission. Tho, there are lots of people asking for help in the save'n'play thread, so I'm giving them this tip of mine, to at least try to pass the mission on their own.

The path to stick to is very easy: once you takeoff, head north for the sea, then stick to the sea until you find yourself being south and slightly west of the target corona.

At this point, head north-east, aiming at the corona. Remember, you can even pass through its 'side', so you don't need to face it (eg: facing it you see an O, while from the side you see an | -halfaway you see a very narrow 0-).

From this side, you'll meet very few trees, and there's a gap which you can fly through without hitting the trees or having to fly too high and get detected.

Once you passed through the corona, take your time, and just backtrack the incoming route.

By the time you get back to the airfield, you should still have 2 minutes left or so (depends on how much you messed around), so take your time and land.

notes

- if you get above the radar level, don't panic: just pitch down GENTLY until the bar stops filling and begins emptying

- keep COOL and focused (which, by the way, is the key to pass ANy flight mission, if those are an issue to you)

- if the plane becomes flaming because you hit something, remember that flying away/around (without hitting anything else) will make the flames go out

- (PC USERS ESPECIALLY) be kind to your plane: this also is good to pass any flight mission, you should tap your keys gently, never hold down those directional keys (instead, try to dosage your tapping according to your needs)!

well, here's the map the above 'walkthrough' refers to:

user posted image

g33k

That mission took awhile but wasn't hard compared to other ones. The damn go kart one drove me insane.

I took the route over land. Got spotted. Doesn't really matter.

Aha That mission was cool because I would be trying to get under radar and there were trees went sideways and flew right thru them.

SLUGFly

sweet crap! why didn't I think of it? I've been flying through the canyon over and over (I've gotten quite good at flying because of this incidentally) but I kept smokin trees before I reached the ball park on my return trip, that last (first on the way back) narrow pass with the trees is killer, especially after just finishing circling around!

I'm about to reboot so I can fix my graphics driver then I'm jumping right into that mission to get it out of the way smile.gif

STAR_Admiral

N.O.E. isn't too hard as soon as you get the hang of flying. Anyways my route was way different. i flew west then south at the dam, then between easter airport and flint country, then along the road east of mount chiliad. to the corono, a whole bunch of trees there. then on my way bak i flew east along the water turning norht where the badlands end then over the dam and back to the runway. Took me say 4 attempts. i kept crashing into trees, i never went too high. on the first attempt i flew over fort carson and got shot down, Its like seriously toreno tells you the message to the avoid the military base after you've alrdy flwon over it.

CARL JOHNSON14

why are you people even on this topic if you've already completed. I fly right over the restricted area die.gifdevil.giftounge.gif

Mxyzptlk
why are you people even on this topic if you've already completed. I fly right over the restricted area die.gifdevil.giftounge.gif

Why are you spamming a topic thats months old about a mission you completed? icon13.gif

Please don't post unless you have something new and insightful to add...

ninjalooter1701

What I think that the author of the original post has missed, is that people need help with NOE not for the contents of NOE, but for the simple fact that flying without an analog controller (that is, keyboard and mouse only) is a veritable pain in the posterior part.

Thus, the problems with NOE aren't with the difficulty of NOE, but rather the fact that NOE is flying.