Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (92,973 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

cns

SA - Back to reality

jbond
have you ever seen a driving train in your

mod???

Is it about sab2r?! If yes tell me about it.

Iìó made now scm where all missions must be workable... Test it if you can...

yes it´s is about it. and i think that to many features make errors in the gameplay.

( i ve never seen a train, then i start with normal scm and in 2 minutes i have seen the first)

however, please think about two different versions. poeple who like all the feature have mostly finshed game and dont want do play it again. and peaple like me want to play the game again with gasmod( your drivingskill feature is the best(only the patrol on the airport is missing and some icons arent on the right place)) and hotcoffee and drunk´n´high.

i wright it to you cns, becouse you are able to make it in short time, so please help!!!

please!

cns

mod???

yes it´s is about it. and i think that to many features make errors in the gameplay.

( i ve never seen a train, then i start with normal scm and in 2 minutes i have seen the first)

however, please think about two different versions. poeple who like all the feature have mostly finshed game and dont want do play it again. and peaple like me want to play the game again with gasmod( your drivingskill feature is the best(only the patrol on the airport is missing and some icons arent on the right place)) and hotcoffee and drunk´n´high.

i wright it to you cns, becouse you are able to make it in short time, so please help!!!

please!

confused.gif Ladies and gentelmens! Let me introduce to you the GHOST TRAIN, that can see only cns! And when jbond appears this super-duper train is disapears! tounge.gif

if seriosly, i drived to the station and in 30 secons it was apeared...

user posted image

confused.gif IN THE LAST VERSION OF SCM released 2.09.2005 were no changes in storylines exept the place the missions starts in!

about petrol in airports its comming soon...

Edited by cns

jbond

mod???

please!

confused.gif Ladies and gentelmens! Let me introduce to you the GHOST TRAIN, that can see only cns! And when jbond appears this super-duper train is disapears! tounge.gif

if seriosly, i drived to the station and in 30 secons it was apeared...

user posted image

confused.gif IN THE LAST VERSION OF SCM released 2.09.2005 were no changes in storylines exept the place the missions starts in!

about petrol in airports its comming soon...

very funny, but i ment in the hood near cj´s on the railcrossing, there normaly crosses trains, i have never seen one in your version.

and i only think about possible problems after playing a lot of hours in storyline (like the last time, with all missions available which only can be played by CNS) tounge2.gif

and there are more bugs i have noticed, in the mission where you shoot from the motorbike to the packer, if the bike burns you will be back on the dasktop.

by the way dont missunderstand me, i like your mod, it properbly the best (only high´n´drunk is missing)

Edited by jbond

cns
by the way dont missunderstand me, i like your mod, it properbly the best (only high´n´drunk is missing)

ok. Ill repeate that I have never played in gta SA more than 5 missions biggrin.gif Its hard to understand what hapens...

Im NOT SUARE but now missions have to work, i didnt tryed, but if earlier Ive edited some codes in game to free some place, now Ive removed when I removed help and propeties openup (there is a special mechanism that makes propeties available), there is enought place for my code, but still too small for high'n'drunk barf8bd.gif

Id like to add It but it cold be possible if I'll find unneedable parts...

bajajahehehe

if you wanna get rid of any parts of your mod I think that the hydra emergency thing, the pilot license, the car lights and the helicopter magnets arent really that needed

jbond
if you wanna get rid of any parts of your mod I think that the hydra emergency thing, the pilot license, the car lights and the helicopter magnets arent really that needed

that´s my opinion too.

you dont play the missions, but we do. i say it again, i think its the best reason is if you make one all feature (no mission) version and a some feature (all mission, all gameparts) version. please remind you that not all people want more and more features (it is the difference between gamers and modders) so please make a reduced one. make a vote for features which have to be in.

please

cns

let me explain to you. Lets name code size - units, in this case High'n'drunk needs 1.300 units if i will delete carligts emergency and other exept passenger and others it will free more 300, and now I have about 600 totaly it will be 900 thats still not enought to high'n'drunk dontgetit.gif

jbond
if you wanna get rid of any parts of your mod I think that  the hydra emergency thing, the pilot license, the car lights and the helicopter magnets arent really that needed

let me explain to you. Lets name code size - units, in this case High'n'drunk needs 1.300 units if i will delete carligts emergency and other exept passenger and others it will free more 300, and now I have about 600 totaly it will be 900 thats still not enought to high'n'drunk dontgetit.gif

and if you delete give´n´take?

let me explain you why i take much care about all the feature have to be in:

it take s a long time to play sa, the mission are sometimes very stupied but it is some kind of challenge(and what i can do without the mission)...

short, i like the game and the missions and i dont want to start the game again if there is a feature in a week or two..

by the way, what is about the carwash, is it possible to add the 1.01 pay´n´spray function too, without no hotcoffee(dont mean the one by demarest), could you make a carwash by yourself?

bajajahehehe

These are my favourite parts of the mod: -hotcoffee -give n' take -drive as a passenger + shooting - sanga. The rest I don't really use as much. Just don't get rid of these. Also, I heard someone created a tool where you don't have to start a new game after editing the scm, I'm not sure what it's called though.

cns
by the way, what is about the carwash, is it possible to add the 1.01 pay´n´spray function too, without no hotcoffee(dont mean the one by demarest), could you make a carwash by yourself?

I can make anything carwash or other things, BUT I have not got 1.01 by objective reasons (if you need to know them write me pm)...

About hotcoffe i will tell a secret to all... only one variable is changing to make it uncensored smile.gif

About tool where you dont need to start the new game maden by demarest, but there is too small place to adding codes.

About trains, if someone cant belive that thay are works normal I can make a screenshot near he station, near the railcrossing, ive tryed in all places..

About give'n'take removing - no way, its realy cool stuff.

About high'n'drunk Im trying to find some place for it, but I cant do it fast cause I studding in the university from 10 till 19 and I need 4 more hours every day to come in it and back to home, thats why my free time is quite limited =)

jbond
UOTE]

I can make anything carwash or other things, BUT I have not got 1.01 by objective reasons (if you need to know them write me pm)...

i know, ihave got the same problem...

xspudx

Take out the pilot licence in the room because you shouldn't get it at the beginning of the game, thats unrealistic, and also take out the special clothes at the beginning of the game, you don't need them straight away, one thing i don't like is the gas mod, its good but how do i turn off the petrol display, and another thing, is there any way you could make peds go to gas stations and fill there vehicles up, because all the vehicles are just breaking down in front of my eyes, its stupid

cns
Take out the pilot licence in the room because you shouldn't get it at the beginning of the game, thats unrealistic, and also take out the special clothes at the beginning of the game, you don't need them straight away, one thing i don't like is the gas mod, its good but how do i turn off the petrol display, and another thing, is there any way you could make peds go to gas stations and fill there vehicles up, because all the vehicles are just breaking down in front of my eyes, its stupid

At firs I do this mod for me... And I have no time to pass the game, thats why I have pilot license and all special clothes availiable! I can create animation with ped that fuel your car, but... It will be very hard! And I hate visible sprehes!

jbond

take care for the ariport fuelstations. and think about if you dont want to insert a code for turning engine off, doorlock outside the car( against criminals), and carwash

maxmortensen

hello

cns you r the best

can some please send me a link or name for the best mission builder for san andreas

thank u

Edited by maxmortensen

xspudx

how can i turn off the petrol display bar for about the 5th time asking.

cns

San Andreas Mission Builder

Abou turning off display, can you code by yourself?! If yes Ill give you b2r source and tell what do you need to change

cns
take care for the ariport fuelstations. and think about if you dont want to insert a code for turning engine off, doorlock outside the car( against criminals), and carwash

I will insert engine off (but it will not help you to make your cars more economical), I've already inserted airport petrols (but didn published yet, if you like to be a betatester send me pm Ill send you modified scm)

xspudx

San Andreas Mission Builder

Abou turning off display, can you code by yourself?! If yes Ill give you b2r source and tell what do you need to change

no i cannot code sad.gif but i presume i download the mission builder, and change something in your scm?

cns

yes... you need to make some changes by yourself...

UPDATED

You can refuel all planes and hellicopters in the airports... you need to park your plane near xoomer tank. places where you can refuel are marked with plane icon

Edited by cns

xspudx

perhaps you could PM me the code or tell me what to do because i don't know what i change

jbond
(but didn published yet, if you like to be a betatester send me pm Ill send you modified scm)

i have send you pm. please write back and send the file

Edmachine

OMG thats what I wanted all the time car lights on off

have some cookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gif

that is about 5 stars rah.gif

Edited by Edmachine

tomworld10

[uPDATED] : the old code was so long and so crap, it has been changed, look at bottom

Hi,

I came back from holiday traveling and jump on the B2R topic, and the i saw all the new features of the mod and that's why

THOUSANDS THANKS TO YOU CNS FOR THIS GREAT AWSOME MOD !!!!!!!!!

@cns: I just love the "evacuation tool" as you say, this is just one of the best idea have seen from my point of view, i get a weird feeling about it coz i'm angry against myself havn't having the idea myself before and on the other hand i'm happy havn't had it so it's done and working when i came back from holidays......

For the petrol skills, back then it was much easier for me to do this huge piece of code i didn't bother searching, and after i got working on other project and leave it aside for a moment as you didn't answer much. Anyway you actaully finished it, and i thank you for that and for using my work in your mod (I'm really proud a that!!!! smile.gif))). But as you probably know coding is quite easy but coding short needs much more brains (i can't find the shop where to buy it !!!! smile.gif)).

thanks again.

And as i didn't want to come with empty hands i bring you my in-flight refuelling (@cns: Please don't get mad at me i know it's long but, I'm sorry, please forgive me, please... !!!!!!!!!!!! smile.gif)))))))))).

First I work on a stripped scm (which is very very very usefull and fun) and i haven't even tested it on a long one (probably doesn't cos of the lenght...) anyway here it is:

All this goes to the main part ( before --------------Mission 0-----------)

you must create four threads (at least three of them could be merge together, anyway..... )

004F: create_thread ��INFLYPET_10004F: create_thread ��PATHAD0_10004F: create_thread ��FLYBOMB_10004F: create_thread ��RADARFLYPET_10;; as to be alone to not have blinking marker

:FLYBOMB_10                ;;; this thread create the plane and verify they still alive , and recreated them if needed0001: wait  0 ms0004: $existfly0 =  1;; integer values , this check if the plane exist (probably has a special opcode but hasn't found it, i think object_exist should crash the game, i havn't test it0004: $existfly1 =  1;; integer values, if 1 doesn't exist, if 0 exist, it prevent the engine to look for a plane or an actor that doesn't exist and then crash....0004: $existfly2 =  1;; integer values0004: $existfly3 =  1;; integer values:FLYBOMB_200001: wait  0 ms00D6: if  1 0248:    model #WMYMECH available0248:    model #ANDROM available004D: jump_if_false ��FLYBOMB_300002: jump ��FLYBOMB_40:FLYBOMB_300001: wait  500 ms0247: request model #WMYMECH0247: request model #ANDROM038B: load_requested_models0002: jump ��FLYBOMB_20:FLYBOMB_4000D6: if 00038:   $existfly0 ==  0;; integer values , redirect to which plane it has to create004D: jump_if_false ��FLYBOMB_5000D6: if 00038:   $existfly1 ==  0;; integer values004D: jump_if_false ��FLYBOMB_6000D6: if 00038:   $existfly2 ==  0;; integer values004D: jump_if_false ��FLYBOMB_7000D6: if 00038:   $existfly3 ==  0;; integer values004D: jump_if_false ��FLYBOMB_800002: jump ��FLYBOMB_90:FLYBOMB_500001: wait  0 ms00A5: $flytank00 = create_car #ANDROM at  0.0  0.0  0.008E6: $flytank00 1 00AB: put_car $flytank00 at 1500.0  3500.0  430.00175: set_car $flytank00 z_angle_to 180.004BA: set_car $flytank00 speed_instantly  20.00224: set_car $flytank00 health_to  10000129: $flyattend0 = create_actor  24 #WMYMECH in_car $flytank00 driverseat0186: $flymark0 = create_marker_above_car $flytank00;; those should be useless but i can't get to see the marker on the radar if not in the area018B: show_on_radar $flymark0  20165: set_marker $flymark0 color_to  20004: $existfly0 =  0;; integer values0002: jump ��FLYBOMB_40:FLYBOMB_600001: wait  0 ms00A5: $flytank01 = create_car #ANDROM at  0.0  0.0  0.008E6: $flytank01 1                               00AB: put_car $flytank01 at -1500.0  -3500.0  430.00175: set_car $flytank01 z_angle_to 0.004BA: set_car $flytank01 speed_instantly  20.00224: set_car $flytank01 health_to  10000129: $flyattend1 = create_actor  24 #WMYMECH in_car $flytank01 driverseat0186: $flymark1 = create_marker_above_car $flytank01018B: show_on_radar $flymark1  20165: set_marker $flymark1 color_to  20004: $existfly1 =  0;; integer values0002: jump ��FLYBOMB_40:FLYBOMB_700001: wait  0 ms00A5: $flytank02 = create_car #ANDROM at  0.0  0.0  0.008E6: $flytank02 1 00AB: put_car $flytank02 at 3500.0  -1500.0  400.00175: set_car $flytank02 z_angle_to 90.004BA: set_car $flytank02 speed_instantly  20.00224: set_car $flytank02 health_to  10000129: $flyattend2 = create_actor  24 #WMYMECH in_car $flytank02 driverseat0186: $flymark2 = create_marker_above_car $flytank02018B: show_on_radar $flymark2  20165: set_marker $flymark2 color_to  20004: $existfly2 =  0;; integer values0002: jump ��FLYBOMB_40:FLYBOMB_800001: wait  0 ms00A5: $flytank03 = create_car #ANDROM at  0.0  0.0  0.008E6: $flytank03 1 00AB: put_car $flytank03 at -3500.0  1500.0  500.00175: set_car $flytank03 z_angle_to 270.004BA: set_car $flytank03 speed_instantly  20.00224: set_car $flytank03 health_to  10000129: $flyattend3 = create_actor  24 #WMYMECH in_car $flytank03 driverseat0186: $flymark3 = create_marker_above_car $flytank03018B: show_on_radar $flymark3  20165: set_marker $flymark3 color_to  20004: $existfly3 =  0;; integer values0002: jump ��FLYBOMB_40:FLYBOMB_900001: wait  20 ms00D6: if  00185:   car $flytank00 health >=  999 ;; A plane full of petrol is a nice fat BOMB so don't touch it it would get very dangerous004D: jump_if_false ��FLYBOMB_10000D6: if  00185:   car $flytank01 health >=  999;;I know it's really touchy but i can't give order to the plane to come back to it's route, i just throw it like a paper plane and hope it's going to get where i want.....004D: jump_if_false ��FLYBOMB_110   00D6: if  00185:   car $flytank02 health >=  999;; so if you touch it you make the plane veer off it's course, with that it won't get verred off004D: jump_if_false ��FLYBOMB_12000D6: if  00185:   car $flytank03 health >=  999;;004D: jump_if_false ��FLYBOMB_1300002: jump ��FLYBOMB_90:FLYBOMB_1000001: wait  0 ms0004: $existfly0 =  1;; integer values0407: create_coordinate $xexplos00 $yexplos00 $zexplos00 from_car $flytank00 offset  0.0  -2.0  -2.0;; I've gone mad there, but it was so much fun0407: create_coordinate $xexplos01 $yexplos01 $zexplos01 from_car $flytank00 offset  9.0  -3.0  0.0;;and it doesn't do it's job really good0407: create_coordinate $xexplos02 $yexplos02 $zexplos02 from_car $flytank00 offset  -9.0  -3.0  0.0;; it should left you no chance to survive but you do, it a shame.....0407: create_coordinate $xexplos03 $yexplos03 $zexplos03 from_car $flytank00 offset  18.0  -7.0  1.00407: create_coordinate $xexplos04 $yexplos04 $zexplos04 from_car $flytank00 offset  -18.0  -7.0  1.00407: create_coordinate $xexplos05 $yexplos05 $zexplos05 from_car $flytank00 offset  2.2  10.0  0.00407: create_coordinate $xexplos06 $yexplos06 $zexplos06 from_car $flytank00 offset  -2.2  10.0  0.00407: create_coordinate $xexplos07 $yexplos07 $zexplos07 from_car $flytank00 offset  0.0  14.0  -2.00407: create_coordinate $xexplos08 $yexplos08 $zexplos08 from_car $flytank00 offset  0.0  -11.0  -2.00407: create_coordinate $xexplos10 $yexplos10 $zexplos10 from_car $flytank00 offset  2.2  -4.0  1.00407: create_coordinate $xexplos11 $yexplos11 $zexplos11 from_car $flytank00 offset  -2.2  -4.0  1.00407: create_coordinate $xexplos12 $yexplos12 $zexplos12 from_car $flytank00 offset  0.0  -20.0  1.00407: create_coordinate $xexplos13 $yexplos13 $zexplos13 from_car $flytank00 offset  0.0  -27.0  9.00407: create_coordinate $xexplos14 $yexplos14 $zexplos14 from_car $flytank00 offset  0.0  10.0  4.00407: create_coordinate $xexplos15 $yexplos15 $zexplos15 from_car $flytank00 offset  0.0  -12.0  4.0020C: create_explosion_with_radius 10 at  $xexplos00 $yexplos00 $zexplos00020C: create_explosion_with_radius 10 at  $xexplos12 $yexplos12 $zexplos12020C: create_explosion_with_radius 10 at  $xexplos13 $yexplos13 $zexplos13020C: create_explosion_with_radius 10 at  $xexplos14 $yexplos14 $zexplos14020C: create_explosion_with_radius 10 at  $xexplos15 $yexplos15 $zexplos15020C: create_explosion_with_radius 10 at  $xexplos07 $yexplos07 $zexplos07020C: create_explosion_with_radius 10 at  $xexplos08 $yexplos08 $zexplos080001: wait  100 ms020C: create_explosion_with_radius 10 at  $xexplos01 $yexplos01 $zexplos01020C: create_explosion_with_radius 10 at  $xexplos02 $yexplos02 $zexplos02020C: create_explosion_with_radius 10 at  $xexplos03 $yexplos03 $zexplos03020C: create_explosion_with_radius 10 at  $xexplos04 $yexplos04 $zexplos040001: wait  100 ms020C: create_explosion_with_radius 10 at  $xexplos05 $yexplos05 $zexplos05020C: create_explosion_with_radius 10 at  $xexplos06 $yexplos06 $zexplos06020C: create_explosion_with_radius 10 at  $xexplos10 $yexplos10 $zexplos10020C: create_explosion_with_radius 10 at  $xexplos11 $yexplos11 $zexplos11;;I've told you: DON'T TOUCH IT !!!!!!!!! ))0001: wait  100 ms020B: explode_car $flytank00   ;; Well 15 explosion is really to much and they don't do there job but quite fun.....00A6: destroy_car  $flytank00          0164: disable_marker $flymark0009B: destroy_actor_instantly $flyattend00002: jump ��FLYBOMB_50:FLYBOMB_1100001: wait  0 ms0004: $existfly1 =  1;; integer values0407: create_coordinate $xexplos00 $yexplos00 $zexplos00 from_car $flytank01 offset  0.0  -2.0  -2.00407: create_coordinate $xexplos01 $yexplos01 $zexplos01 from_car $flytank01 offset  9.0  -3.0  0.00407: create_coordinate $xexplos02 $yexplos02 $zexplos02 from_car $flytank01 offset  -9.0  -3.0  0.00407: create_coordinate $xexplos03 $yexplos03 $zexplos03 from_car $flytank01 offset  18.0  -7.0  1.00407: create_coordinate $xexplos04 $yexplos04 $zexplos04 from_car $flytank01 offset  -18.0  -7.0  1.00407: create_coordinate $xexplos05 $yexplos05 $zexplos05 from_car $flytank01 offset  2.2  10.0  0.00407: create_coordinate $xexplos06 $yexplos06 $zexplos06 from_car $flytank01 offset  -2.2  10.0  0.00407: create_coordinate $xexplos07 $yexplos07 $zexplos07 from_car $flytank01 offset  0.0  14.0  -2.00407: create_coordinate $xexplos08 $yexplos08 $zexplos08 from_car $flytank01 offset  0.0  -11.0  -2.00407: create_coordinate $xexplos10 $yexplos10 $zexplos10 from_car $flytank01 offset  2.2  -4.0  1.00407: create_coordinate $xexplos11 $yexplos11 $zexplos11 from_car $flytank01 offset  -2.2  -4.0  1.00407: create_coordinate $xexplos12 $yexplos12 $zexplos12 from_car $flytank01 offset  0.0  -20.0  1.00407: create_coordinate $xexplos13 $yexplos13 $zexplos13 from_car $flytank01 offset  0.0  -27.0  9.00407: create_coordinate $xexplos14 $yexplos14 $zexplos14 from_car $flytank01 offset  0.0  10.0  4.00407: create_coordinate $xexplos15 $yexplos15 $zexplos15 from_car $flytank01 offset  0.0  -12.0  4.0020C: create_explosion_with_radius 10 at  $xexplos00 $yexplos00 $zexplos00020C: create_explosion_with_radius 10 at  $xexplos12 $yexplos12 $zexplos12020C: create_explosion_with_radius 10 at  $xexplos13 $yexplos13 $zexplos13020C: create_explosion_with_radius 10 at  $xexplos14 $yexplos14 $zexplos14020C: create_explosion_with_radius 10 at  $xexplos15 $yexplos15 $zexplos15020C: create_explosion_with_radius 10 at  $xexplos07 $yexplos07 $zexplos07020C: create_explosion_with_radius 10 at  $xexplos08 $yexplos08 $zexplos080001: wait  100 ms020C: create_explosion_with_radius 10 at  $xexplos01 $yexplos01 $zexplos01020C: create_explosion_with_radius 10 at  $xexplos02 $yexplos02 $zexplos02020C: create_explosion_with_radius 10 at  $xexplos03 $yexplos03 $zexplos03020C: create_explosion_with_radius 10 at  $xexplos04 $yexplos04 $zexplos040001: wait  100 ms020C: create_explosion_with_radius 10 at  $xexplos05 $yexplos05 $zexplos05020C: create_explosion_with_radius 10 at  $xexplos06 $yexplos06 $zexplos06020C: create_explosion_with_radius 10 at  $xexplos10 $yexplos10 $zexplos10020C: create_explosion_with_radius 10 at  $xexplos11 $yexplos11 $zexplos110001: wait  100 ms020B: explode_car $flytank0100A6: destroy_car  $flytank01 0164: disable_marker $flymark1009B: destroy_actor_instantly $flyattend10002: jump ��FLYBOMB_60:FLYBOMB_1200001: wait  0 ms0004: $existfly2 =  1;; integer values0407: create_coordinate $xexplos00 $yexplos00 $zexplos00 from_car $flytank02 offset  0.0  -2.0  -2.00407: create_coordinate $xexplos01 $yexplos01 $zexplos01 from_car $flytank02 offset  9.0  -3.0  0.00407: create_coordinate $xexplos02 $yexplos02 $zexplos02 from_car $flytank02 offset  -9.0  -3.0  0.00407: create_coordinate $xexplos03 $yexplos03 $zexplos03 from_car $flytank02 offset  18.0  -7.0  1.00407: create_coordinate $xexplos04 $yexplos04 $zexplos04 from_car $flytank02 offset  -18.0  -7.0  1.00407: create_coordinate $xexplos05 $yexplos05 $zexplos05 from_car $flytank02 offset  2.2  10.0  0.00407: create_coordinate $xexplos06 $yexplos06 $zexplos06 from_car $flytank02 offset  -2.2  10.0  0.00407: create_coordinate $xexplos07 $yexplos07 $zexplos07 from_car $flytank02 offset  0.0  14.0  -2.00407: create_coordinate $xexplos08 $yexplos08 $zexplos08 from_car $flytank02 offset  0.0  -11.0  -2.00407: create_coordinate $xexplos10 $yexplos10 $zexplos10 from_car $flytank02 offset  2.2  -4.0  1.00407: create_coordinate $xexplos11 $yexplos11 $zexplos11 from_car $flytank02 offset  -2.2  -4.0  1.00407: create_coordinate $xexplos12 $yexplos12 $zexplos12 from_car $flytank02 offset  0.0  -20.0  1.00407: create_coordinate $xexplos13 $yexplos13 $zexplos13 from_car $flytank02 offset  0.0  -27.0  9.00407: create_coordinate $xexplos14 $yexplos14 $zexplos14 from_car $flytank02 offset  0.0  10.0  4.00407: create_coordinate $xexplos15 $yexplos15 $zexplos15 from_car $flytank02 offset  0.0  -12.0  4.0020C: create_explosion_with_radius 10 at  $xexplos00 $yexplos00 $zexplos00020C: create_explosion_with_radius 10 at  $xexplos12 $yexplos12 $zexplos12020C: create_explosion_with_radius 10 at  $xexplos13 $yexplos13 $zexplos13020C: create_explosion_with_radius 10 at  $xexplos14 $yexplos14 $zexplos14020C: create_explosion_with_radius 10 at  $xexplos15 $yexplos15 $zexplos15020C: create_explosion_with_radius 10 at  $xexplos07 $yexplos07 $zexplos07020C: create_explosion_with_radius 10 at  $xexplos08 $yexplos08 $zexplos080001: wait  100 ms020C: create_explosion_with_radius 10 at  $xexplos01 $yexplos01 $zexplos01020C: create_explosion_with_radius 10 at  $xexplos02 $yexplos02 $zexplos02020C: create_explosion_with_radius 10 at  $xexplos03 $yexplos03 $zexplos03020C: create_explosion_with_radius 10 at  $xexplos04 $yexplos04 $zexplos040001: wait  100 ms020C: create_explosion_with_radius 10 at  $xexplos05 $yexplos05 $zexplos05020C: create_explosion_with_radius 10 at  $xexplos06 $yexplos06 $zexplos06020C: create_explosion_with_radius 10 at  $xexplos10 $yexplos10 $zexplos10020C: create_explosion_with_radius 10 at  $xexplos11 $yexplos11 $zexplos110001: wait  100 ms020B: explode_car $flytank0200A6: destroy_car  $flytank02 0164: disable_marker $flymark2009B: destroy_actor_instantly $flyattend20002: jump ��FLYBOMB_70:FLYBOMB_1300001: wait  0 ms0004: $existfly3 =  1;; integer values0407: create_coordinate $xexplos00 $yexplos00 $zexplos00 from_car $flytank03 offset  0.0  -2.0  -2.00407: create_coordinate $xexplos01 $yexplos01 $zexplos01 from_car $flytank03 offset  9.0  -3.0  0.00407: create_coordinate $xexplos02 $yexplos02 $zexplos02 from_car $flytank03 offset  -9.0  -3.0  0.00407: create_coordinate $xexplos03 $yexplos03 $zexplos03 from_car $flytank03 offset  18.0  -7.0  1.00407: create_coordinate $xexplos04 $yexplos04 $zexplos04 from_car $flytank03 offset  -18.0  -7.0  1.00407: create_coordinate $xexplos05 $yexplos05 $zexplos05 from_car $flytank03 offset  2.2  10.0  0.00407: create_coordinate $xexplos06 $yexplos06 $zexplos06 from_car $flytank03 offset  -2.2  10.0  0.00407: create_coordinate $xexplos07 $yexplos07 $zexplos07 from_car $flytank03 offset  0.0  14.0  -2.00407: create_coordinate $xexplos08 $yexplos08 $zexplos08 from_car $flytank03 offset  0.0  -11.0  -2.00407: create_coordinate $xexplos10 $yexplos10 $zexplos10 from_car $flytank03 offset  2.2  -4.0  1.00407: create_coordinate $xexplos11 $yexplos11 $zexplos11 from_car $flytank03 offset  -2.2  -4.0  1.00407: create_coordinate $xexplos12 $yexplos12 $zexplos12 from_car $flytank03 offset  0.0  -20.0  1.00407: create_coordinate $xexplos13 $yexplos13 $zexplos13 from_car $flytank03 offset  0.0  -27.0  9.00407: create_coordinate $xexplos14 $yexplos14 $zexplos14 from_car $flytank03 offset  0.0  10.0  4.00407: create_coordinate $xexplos15 $yexplos15 $zexplos15 from_car $flytank03 offset  0.0  -12.0  4.0020C: create_explosion_with_radius 10 at  $xexplos00 $yexplos00 $zexplos00020C: create_explosion_with_radius 10 at  $xexplos12 $yexplos12 $zexplos12020C: create_explosion_with_radius 10 at  $xexplos13 $yexplos13 $zexplos13020C: create_explosion_with_radius 10 at  $xexplos14 $yexplos14 $zexplos14020C: create_explosion_with_radius 10 at  $xexplos15 $yexplos15 $zexplos15020C: create_explosion_with_radius 10 at  $xexplos07 $yexplos07 $zexplos07020C: create_explosion_with_radius 10 at  $xexplos08 $yexplos08 $zexplos080001: wait  100 ms020C: create_explosion_with_radius 10 at  $xexplos01 $yexplos01 $zexplos01020C: create_explosion_with_radius 10 at  $xexplos02 $yexplos02 $zexplos02020C: create_explosion_with_radius 10 at  $xexplos03 $yexplos03 $zexplos03020C: create_explosion_with_radius 10 at  $xexplos04 $yexplos04 $zexplos040001: wait  100 ms020C: create_explosion_with_radius 10 at  $xexplos05 $yexplos05 $zexplos05020C: create_explosion_with_radius 10 at  $xexplos06 $yexplos06 $zexplos06020C: create_explosion_with_radius 10 at  $xexplos10 $yexplos10 $zexplos10020C: create_explosion_with_radius 10 at  $xexplos11 $yexplos11 $zexplos110001: wait  100 ms020B: explode_car $flytank0300A6: destroy_car  $flytank03 0164: disable_marker $flymark3009B: destroy_actor_instantly $flyattend30002: jump ��FLYBOMB_80:RADARFLYPET_10;;this thread seem to need to be alone, it make the icon marker car impound, or plane ( if you change to number 5 intsead of 55),  over the plane and moving with it0001: wait  1000 ms0002: jump ��RADARFLYPET_20:RADARFLYPET_200001: wait  15 ms0164: disable_marker $pet49 00D6: if 00038:   $existfly0 ==  0;; integer values004D: jump_if_false ��RADARFLYPET_210407: create_coordinate $coradx00 $corady00 $coradz00 from_car $flytank00 offset  0.0  0.0  0.0:RADARFLYPET_210164: disable_marker $pet50 00D6: if 00038:   $existfly1 ==  0;; integer values004D: jump_if_false ��RADARFLYPET_220407: create_coordinate $coradx01 $corady01 $coradz01 from_car $flytank01 offset  0.0  0.0  0.0:RADARFLYPET_220164: disable_marker $pet51 00D6: if 00038:   $existfly2 ==  0;; integer values004D: jump_if_false ��RADARFLYPET_230407: create_coordinate $coradx02 $corady02 $coradz02 from_car $flytank02 offset  0.0  0.0  0.0:RADARFLYPET_230164: disable_marker $pet52 00D6: if 00038:   $existfly3 ==  0;; integer values004D: jump_if_false ��RADARFLYPET_300407: create_coordinate $coradx03 $corady03 $coradz03 from_car $flytank03 offset  0.0  0.0  0.0:RADARFLYPET_3004CE: $pet49 = create_icon_marker_without_sphere 55 at $coradx00 $corady00 $coradz0004CE: $pet50 = create_icon_marker_without_sphere 55 at $coradx01 $corady01 $coradz0104CE: $pet51 = create_icon_marker_without_sphere 55 at $coradx02 $corady02 $coradz0204CE: $pet52 = create_icon_marker_without_sphere 55 at $coradx03 $corady03 $coradz03018B: show_on_radar $pet49  2;; this is supposed to make the icon visible on the radar all the time but doesn't work it's only visible when it's in your radar area0168: show_on_radar $pet49  2;; i don't know which one(018B or 0168) to use but both or alone they don't018B: show_on_radar $pet50  20168: show_on_radar $pet50  2018B: show_on_radar $pet51  20168: show_on_radar $pet51  2018B: show_on_radar $pet52  20168: show_on_radar $pet52  20002: jump ��RADARFLYPET_20:PATHAD0_10;; this thread check if the plane arrived to it's goal and send it back to where it's from0001: wait  20000 ms	0002: jump ��PATHAD0_20:PATHAD0_200001: wait  0 ms00D6: if 00038:   $existfly0 ==  0;; integer values004D: jump_if_false ��PATHAD0_3000D6: if 0 0100:   actor $flyattend0 near_point_in_car  1500.0  -3500.0  400.0 radius  300.0  300.0  500.0 sphere  0;; 500.0 is a bit more but i wanted it to stay in san andreas to to go to colombia, canada, russia or europe ....004D: jump_if_false ��PATHAD0_300175: set_car $flytank00 z_angle_to 0.004BA: set_car $flytank00 speed_instantly  20.0;; might be adding a put_car at but it's not essential0002: jump ��PATHAD0_30:PATHAD0_300001: wait  0 ms00D6: if 00038:   $existfly1 ==  0;; integer values004D: jump_if_false ��PATHAD0_4000D6: if 00100:   actor $flyattend1 near_point_in_car  -1500.0  3500.0  400.0 radius  300.0  300.0  500.0 sphere  0004D: jump_if_false ��PATHAD0_400175: set_car $flytank01 z_angle_to 180.004BA: set_car $flytank01 speed_instantly  20.00002: jump ��PATHAD0_40:PATHAD0_400001: wait  0 ms00D6: if 00038:   $existfly2 ==  0;; integer values004D: jump_if_false ��PATHAD0_5000D6: if 0 0100:   actor $flyattend2 near_point_in_car  -3500.0  -1500.0  400.0 radius  300.0  300.0  500.0 sphere  0004D: jump_if_false ��PATHAD0_500175: set_car $flytank02 z_angle_to 270.004BA: set_car $flytank02 speed_instantly  20.00002: jump ��PATHAD0_50:PATHAD0_500001: wait  0 ms00D6: if 00038:   $existfly3 ==  0;; integer values004D: jump_if_false ��PATHAD0_6000D6: if 00100:   actor $flyattend3 near_point_in_car  3500.0  1500.0  400.0 radius  300.0  300.0  500.0 sphere  0004D: jump_if_false ��PATHAD0_600175: set_car $flytank03 z_angle_to 90.004BA: set_car $flytank03 speed_instantly  20.00002: jump ��PATHAD0_60:PATHAD0_600001: wait  0 ms00D6: if 00038:   $existfly0 ==  0;; integer values004D: jump_if_false ��PATHAD0_7000D6: if 0 0100:   actor $flyattend0 near_point_in_car  1500.0  3500.0  400.0 radius  300.0  300.0  500.0 sphere  0004D: jump_if_false ��PATHAD0_700175: set_car $flytank00 z_angle_to 180.004BA: set_car $flytank00 speed_instantly  20.00002: jump ��PATHAD0_70:PATHAD0_700001: wait  0 ms00D6: if 00038:   $existfly1 ==  0;; integer values004D: jump_if_false ��PATHAD0_8000D6: if 00100:   actor $flyattend1 near_point_in_car  -1500.0  -3500.0  400.0 radius  300.0  300.0  500.0 sphere  0004D: jump_if_false ��PATHAD0_800175: set_car $flytank01 z_angle_to 0.004BA: set_car $flytank01 speed_instantly  20.00002: jump ��PATHAD0_80:PATHAD0_800001: wait  0 ms00D6: if 00038:   $existfly2 ==  0;; integer values004D: jump_if_false ��PATHAD0_9000D6: if 0 0100:   actor $flyattend2 near_point_in_car  3500.0  -1500.0  400.0 radius  300.0  300.0  500.0 sphere  0004D: jump_if_false ��PATHAD0_900175: set_car $flytank02 z_angle_to 90.004BA: set_car $flytank02 speed_instantly  20.00002: jump ��PATHAD0_90:PATHAD0_900001: wait  0 ms00D6: if 00038:   $existfly3 ==  0;; integer values004D: jump_if_false ��PATHAD0_2000D6: if 10100:   actor $flyattend3 near_point_in_car  -3500.0  1500.0  400.0 radius  300.0  300.0  500.0 sphere  0004D: jump_if_false ��PATHAD0_200175: set_car $flytank03 z_angle_to 270.004BA: set_car $flytank03 speed_instantly  20.00002: jump ��PATHAD0_20:INFLYPET_10    ;; this thread make the corona move along and check if the player is refuelling0001: wait  0 ms:INFLYPET_110001: wait  500 ms0002: jump ��INFLYPET_12:INFLYPET_120001: wait  1000 ms06D5:  4 1500.0  3500.0  400.0 1500.0  3498.0  400.0  3.0 $flycoro0;;that created a corona (racing checkpoint) at the first coords and oriented to the second coords i think the database has been updated and it's now a known opcode06D5:  4 -1500.0  -3500.0  400.0 -1500.0  -3498.0  400.0  3.0 $flycoro106D5:  4 3500.0  -1500.0  400.0 3498.0  -1500.0  400.0  3.0 $flycoro206D5:  4 -3500.0  1500.0  400.0 -3498.0  1500.0  400.0  3.0 $flycoro3:INFLYPET_200001: wait  10 ms00D6: if 00038:   $existfly0 ==  0;; integer values004D: jump_if_false ��INFLYPET_210407: create_coordinate $corx00 $cory00 $corz00 from_car $flytank00 offset  0.0  -20.0  -15.007F3: $flycoro0 $corx00 $cory00 $corz00;; this is a MAGIC op code because it MOVE the corona "not to fast" and then avoid blinking it moves nicely along, i don't have to use 06D6 to destroy the corona and recreate it, but it keeps the same direction as created (here it doesn't really matter):INFLYPET_2100D6: if 00038:   $existfly1 ==  0;; integer values004D: jump_if_false ��INFLYPET_220407: create_coordinate $corx01 $cory01 $corz01 from_car $flytank01 offset  0.0  -20.0  -15.007F3: $flycoro1 $corx01 $cory01 $corz01:INFLYPET_2200D6: if 00038:   $existfly2 ==  0;; integer values004D: jump_if_false ��INFLYPET_230407: create_coordinate $corx02 $cory02 $corz02 from_car $flytank02 offset  0.0  -20.0  -15.007F3: $flycoro2 $corx02 $cory02 $corz02:INFLYPET_2300D6: if 00038:   $existfly3 ==  0;; integer values004D: jump_if_false ��INFLYPET_240407: create_coordinate $corx03 $cory03 $corz03 from_car $flytank03 offset  0.0  -20.0  -15.007F3: $flycoro3 $corx03 $cory03 $corz03:INFLYPET_2400D6: if  000DF:   actor $3 driving004D: jump_if_false ��INFLYPET_20  ;;; well some of you probably recongnize this part it check if you are in the corona 00D6: if  08100:  NOT   actor $3 near_point_in_car $corx00 $cory00 $corz00 radius  10.0 10.0  10.0 sphere  0;; it's a pretty big radius for a in-flight refuelling, but GTA is a GAME if it's to hard (i should say impossible), you'll see...., maybe those lucky ones who got a proper joystick, would say it's easy, i'll answer them try with a keyboard.....004D: jump_if_false ��INFLYPET_22000D6: if  08100:  NOT   actor $3 near_point_in_car $corx01 $cory01 $corz01 radius  10.0 10.0  10.0 sphere  0004D: jump_if_false ��INFLYPET_220  ;; but once you get the habit of it it gets easier00D6: if  08100:  NOT   actor $3 near_point_in_car $corx02 $cory02 $corz02 radius  10.0 10.0  10.0 sphere  0004D: jump_if_false ��INFLYPET_22000D6: if  08100:  NOT   actor $3 near_point_in_car $corx03 $cory03 $corz03 radius  10.0 10.0  10.0 sphere  0004D: jump_if_false ��INFLYPET_2200002: jump ��INFLYPET_20:INFLYPET_2200001: wait  0 ms00D6: if  000DF:   actor $3 driving004D: jump_if_false ��INFLYPET_2003C0: $flyplcar00 = actor $3 car00D6: if  28137:   NOT   car $flyplcar00 id == #BAGGAGE;; if you crazy enough to get those electric cars up there with the flying car cheat, at least it won't crash8137:   NOT   car $flyplcar00 id == #CADDY8137:   NOT   car $flyplcar00 id == #SWEEPER004D: jump_if_false ��INFLYPET_2000D6: if  08018:   NOT   $11216.25 >  99;; integer values004D: jump_if_false ��INFLYPET_30000D6: if  0010A:   player $2 money >  15004D: jump_if_false ��INFLYPET_4600008: $11216.25 +=  1;; integer values0109: player $2 money += -150002: jump ��INFLYPET_20:INFLYPET_3000001: wait  0 ms00BC: text_highpriority 'TANKFU'  1000 ms  10002: jump ��INFLYPET_20:INFLYPET_4600001: wait  0 ms00BC: text_highpriority 'PETMON'  1000 ms  10002: jump ��INFLYPET_20 

Well sorry again for the lenght, i try my best, but it's not i could put it in a program and compressed it !!!! smile.gif)))

Anyway i've fun see you right back (Yes, i've still got things to post...) biggrin.gif

EDITED: i forgot the screenies (shame on me)

user posted image

user posted image

Here you can see some little missiles they are placed at the offset of the explosion, imagine what it could do on your plane..... smile.gif

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Have fun

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------UPDATE-----------------------------------------------

I've changed the way it work, and that make the code much much shorter and better.

Now if you only got half a tank left, and your altitude is over 150 a flying petrol station will appear. Get in the flying corona to fill up your fuel tank, and then get away it will disappear.

As before don't touch the flying petrol station it's HIGHLY explosive !!!!!! the code for the explosion has been improved very very well, it's now very short and very effective cool.gif

A fresh screenshot :

user posted image

This code is made for Sanny Builder

and the code :

004F: create_thread @INFLYPET2

:INFLYPET203A4: name_thread 'INFLYPE' 0004: $11060 = 0 // integer values :INFLYPET2_1000001: wait 0 ms 00D6: if AND 0256: player $PLAYER_CHAR defined  00DF: actor $PLAYER_ACTOR driving 8018: NOT $11060 > 50 // integer values 004D: jump_if_false @INFLYPET2_10003C0: $FLYPETCAR = actor $PLAYER_ACTOR car 04C4: create_coordinate [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] from_actor $PLAYER_ACTOR offset 0.0 300.0 100.0 00D6: if AND 01F3: car $FLYPETCAR airborne  81C1: NOT car $FLYPETCAR stopped  8119: not car $FLYPETCAR wrecked  84A9: not actor $PLAYER_ACTOR driving_helicopter  0021: [email protected] > 350.0 // floating-point values 004D: jump_if_false @INFLYPET2_10004C4: create_coordinate [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] from_actor $PLAYER_ACTOR offset 0.0 310.0 100.0 0174: [email protected] = car $FLYPETCAR z_angle :INFLYPET2_2000001: wait 0 ms 0247: request_model #ANDROM0247: request_model #WMYMECH038B: load_requested_models00D6: if  0248: model #ANDROM available 0248: model #WMYMECH available 004D: jump_if_false @INFLYPET2_20000A5: [email protected] = create_car #ANDROM at  [email protected] [email protected] [email protected]: set_car [email protected] z_angle_to [email protected] 0129: [email protected] = create_actor 4 #WMYMECH in_car [email protected] driverseat 08E6: plane [email protected] change_landing_gear 10085: [email protected] = [email protected] // integer values and handles 000B: [email protected] += 90.0 // floating-point values 00D6: if  0021: [email protected] > 360.0 // floating-point values 004D: jump_if_false @INFLYPET2_300000F: [email protected] -= 360.0 // floating-point values 000B: [email protected] += 50.0 // floating-point values :INFLYPET2_300070F: [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected]: [email protected] = create_marker_above_car [email protected] 018B: show_on_radar [email protected] 2 0165: set_marker [email protected] color_to 206D5: [email protected] = create_racing_checkpoint_at [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] type 4 radius 4.0 :INFLYPET2_4000001: wait 0 ms 04BA: set_car [email protected] speed_instantly 70.00407: create_coordinate [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] from_car [email protected] offset 0.0 -20.0 -15.0 07F3: move_racing_checkpoint [email protected] to [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] :INFLYPET2_50000D6: if 0207: actor $PLAYER_ACTOR near_car_in_car [email protected] radius 800.0 800.0 350.0 unknown 0 004D: jump_if_false @INFLYPET2_60000D6: if  0185: car [email protected] health >= 999004D: jump_if_false @INFLYPET2_70000D6: if  8100: NOT actor $PLAYER_ACTOR near_point_in_car [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] radius 10.0 10.0 10.0 sphere 0004D: jump_if_false @INFLYPET2_9000002: jump @INFLYPET2_400:INFLYPET2_60000A6: destroy_car [email protected]: destroy_racing_checkpoint [email protected]: disable_marker [email protected]: jump @INFLYPET2_100:INFLYPET2_7000006: [email protected] = 0 // integer values :INFLYPET2_8000001: wait 10 ms 00AA: store_car [email protected] position_to [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] 0208: [email protected] = random_float -20.0 20.0 0208: [email protected] = random_float -15.0 15.0 0208: [email protected] = random_float -5.0 5.0 005B: [email protected] += [email protected] // floating-point values005B: [email protected] += [email protected] // floating-point values005B: [email protected] += [email protected] // floating-point values020C: create_explosion_with_radius 10 at [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] 000A: [email protected] += 1 // integer values 00D6: if  0029: [email protected] >= 122 // integer values 004D: jump_if_false @INFLYPET2_8000001: wait 15000 ms 0002: jump @INFLYPET2_600:INFLYPET2_9000001: wait 0 ms 00D6: if 0256: player $PLAYER_CHAR defined 004D: jump_if_false @INFLYPET2_10000D6: if  8137: NOT car $FLYPETCAR id == #BAGGAGE 8137: NOT car $FLYPETCAR id == #CADDY 8137: NOT car $FLYPETCAR id == #SWEEPER004D: jump_if_false @INFLYPET2_40000D6: if  8018: NOT $11060 > 99 // integer values 004D: jump_if_false @INFLYPET2_100000D6: if  010A: player $PLAYER_CHAR money > 20 004D: jump_if_false @INFLYPET2_1200 0008: $11060 += 1 // integer values 0109: player $PLAYER_CHAR money += -200002: jump @INFLYPET2_400:INFLYPET2_10000001: wait 0 ms 054C: use_GXT_table 'MAN_2' 00BC: text_highpriority 'MAN2_EF' 1000 ms 1 0001: wait 5000 ms 0002: jump @INFLYPET2_400 :INFLYPET2_12000001: wait 0 ms 00BC: text_highpriority 'IE07' 1000 ms 1 0001: wait 5000 ms 0002: jump @INFLYPET2_400 

Just for information the code is 4960 bytes shorter !!!!!!! cool.gif

Look how cool the new explosion is :

user posted image

Have fun

Edited by tomworld10

tomworld10

reHi,

I said i'll be back...

But this time it doesn't work as good as above, but in-flight refuelling was fun, and of course it given me the idea of doing with a truck !!!! (in some aspects it's easier but on some others it'a harder...). Any way i tell you right away if you don't follow this stupid truck it will GO THROUGH THE GROUND !!!!!!!!!!!!!! when i'm faraway from it, and i'm not even sure i can solve the problem.... sad.gif

On this one there is only two threads i merged the others together.

004F: create_thread ££DRIVPET_10004F: create_thread ££RADARDRIVPET_10

And then

:DRIVPET_100001: wait  0 ms0004: $existdrivpet0 =  0 ;; integer values, same as the plane to avoid crash not as usefull though:DRIVPET_200001: wait  0 ms00D6: if  1 0248:    model #WMYMECH available0248:    model #PETROTR available0248:    model #PETRO available0248:    model #RDTRAIN available004D: jump_if_false ££DRIVPET_300002: jump ££DRIVPET_40:DRIVPET_300001: wait  500 ms0247: request model #WMYMECH0247: request model #PETROTR0247: request_model #PETRO0247: request_model #RDTRAIN038B: load_requested_models0002: jump ££DRIVPET_20:DRIVPET_4000A5: $truckpet00 = create_car #RDTRAIN at 350.0  2500.0  18.00175: set_car $truckpet00 z_angle_to 270.00224: set_car $truckpet00 health_to  100000A5: $trailpet00 = create_car #PETROTR at 332.0  2500.0  18.00175: set_car $trailpet00 z_angle_to 270.00224: set_car $trailpet00 health_to  10000893: put_trailer $trailpet00 on_cab $truckpet00 ;; hard to believe it's that easy but it is, no matter where the trailer is spawn it'll be placed at the right place in the right angle0129: $drivattend0 = create_actor  24 #WMYMECH in_car $truckpet00 driverseat0186: $drivmark0 = create_marker_above_car $truckpet00 ;; same as flypet half useless018B: show_on_radar $drivmark0  202C2: car $truckpet00 drive_to_point 2535.0 845.0  8.000AF: set_car $truckpet00 driver_behaviour_to  102DB: set_boat $truckpet00 speed_to  30.0 ;; it works and pretty good, i've never been able to check if it makes the car still go to the good place, but it's much more fun and less boring at 90km/h than at 30 km/h0004: $existdrivpet0 =  1 ;; integer values0004: $gotofirstpnt0 =  1 ;; integer values0004: $gotosecndpnt0 =  0 ;; integer values0002: jump ££DRIVPET_50:DRIVPET_500407: create_coordinate $xtruckcor00 $ytruckcor00 $ztruckcor00 from_car $trailpet00 offset  3.0  -4.0  -1.00407: create_coordinate $xtruckcor10 $ytruckcor10 $ztruckcor10 from_car $trailpet00 offset  3.0  -3.5  -1.006D5:  4 $xtruckcor00 $ytruckcor00 $ztruckcor00 $xtruckcor10 $ytruckcor10 $ztruckcor10  1.0 $truckcoro000174: $ztruckangold00 = car $trailpet00 z_angle0002: jump ££DRIVPET_60:DRIVPET_600001: wait  0 ms0407: create_coordinate $xtruckcor10 $ytruckcor10 $ztruckcor10 from_car $trailpet00 offset  3.0  -3.5  -1.007F3: $truckcoro00 $xtruckcor10 $ytruckcor10 $ztruckcor100005: $ztruckangp00 =  $ztruckangold00 ;; floating-point values  ;; all this crap check if it has to destroy the corona and create a new one in the right angle ,  of 0005: $ztruckangm00 =  $ztruckangold00 ;; floating-point values;;because as i said before 07F3 move in the same direction so if the trailer as turned  000B: $ztruckangp00 +=  15.0 ;; floating-point values,more than 15 degres the corona is destroyed and a new one in the right angle is created000D: $ztruckangm00 -=  15.0 ;; floating-point values0174: $ztruckang00 = car $trailpet00 z_angle  00D6: if  10022:   $ztruckangp00 > $ztruckang00 ;; floating-point values0020:   $ztruckang00 >  $ztruckangm00 ;; floating-point values004D: jump_if_false ££DRIVPET_70 ;; go destroy and recreate corona00D6: if  08100:    NOT   actor $3 near_point_in_car $xtruckcor10 $ytruckcor10 $ztruckcor10 radius  1.0 1.0  1.0 sphere  0004D: jump_if_false ££DRIVPET_220 ;; go fill up the tank00D6: if  007AB:   car $trailpet00 attached_to_car $truckpet00004D: jump_if_false ££DRIVPET_800227: $healtrail00 = car $trailpet00 health        ;; this shouldn't be here it shows thye health of the truck and trailer04F7: status_text $healtrail00  0 line  2 'TANKFU'   ;; this shouldn't be here it shows thye health of the truck and trailer0227: $healtruck00 = car $truckpet00 health      ;; this shouldn't be here it shows thye health of the truck and trailer04F7: status_text $healtruck00  0 line  3 'TANKFU'   ;; this shouldn't be here it shows thye health of the truck and trailer0005: $ztruckang00 =  $ztruckangold00  ;; the new angle become the new one00D6: if  10185:   car $trailpet00 health >=  800  ;; it's a petrol tank it's pretty weak and explosiv !!!0185:   car $truckpet00 health >=  500 ;; no use of a smoking truck004D: jump_if_false ££DRIVPET_9000D6: if  00184:   actor $drivattend0 health >=  1 ;;well better if the driver is alive004D: jump_if_false ££DRIVPET_10000D6: if  000DB:   actor $drivattend0 in_car $truckpet00 ;; if you been stealing the petrol truck the mechanic will try to get back in he's got work to do !!!!!!004D: jump_if_false ££DRIVPET_12000D6: if 08100:    NOT   actor $drivattend0 near_point_in_car  350.0  2500.0  18.0 radius  20.0  20.0  20.0 sphere  0004D: jump_if_false ££DRIVPET_14000D6: if 08100:    NOT   actor $drivattend0 near_point_in_car  2535.0 845.0  8.0 radius  20.0  20.0  20.0 sphere  0004D: jump_if_false ££DRIVPET_13000D6: if  000DF:   actor $3 driving004D: jump_if_false ££DRIVPET_6003C0: $drivplcar00 = actor $3 car00D6: if 0851D:  NOT  cars $drivplcar00 and $trailpet00 collided  ;; DON'T TOUCH IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!004D: jump_if_false ££DRIVPET_900002: jump ££DRIVPET_60:DRIVPET_7006D6:  $truckcoro00 0002: jump ££DRIVPET_50:DRIVPET_800893: put_trailer $trailpet00 on_cab $truckpet00 ;; that's a bit buggy but it's the less buggy i could do (worst with a wait)0002: jump ££DRIVPET_60:DRIVPET_9006D6:  $truckcoro000004: $existdrivpet0 =  0 ;; integer values, see what happened when you don't do what you've been told !!!! I SAID DO NOT TOUCH IT :)0164: disable_marker $drivmark0020B: explode_car $truckpet00020B: explode_car $trailpet00020C: create_explosion_with_radius 10 at  $xtruckcor10 $ytruckcor10 $ztruckcor10 ;; just a little one in case you were filling up, you're not anymore00A6: destroy_car  $truckpet0000A6: destroy_car  $trailpet00  009B: destroy_actor_instantly $drivattend0 0002: jump ££DRIVPET_40:DRIVPET_10006D6:  $truckcoro000004: $existdrivpet0 =  0 ;; integer values0164: disable_marker $drivmark001C3: remove_references_to_car $trailpet00 ;; Like turning a car into any random car01C2: remove_references_to_actor $drivattend0 ;; Like turning an actor into a random pedestrian01C3: remove_references_to_car $truckpet00 ;; Like turning a car into any random car0002: jump ££DRIVPET_40:DRIVPET_12005CB: $drivattend0 enter_car $truckpet00 -10001: wait  20000 ms  ;; that the time given to the mechanic before he get fired, after you've stole his truck00D6: if  000DB:   actor $drivattend0 in_car $truckpet00004D: jump_if_false ££DRIVPET_100 ;; that's it the poor guy got fired...00D6: if 00038:   $gotofirstpnt0 ==  0 ;; integer values, this checks if it goes or if it comes back004D: jump_if_false ££DRIVPET_13000D6: if 00038:   $gotosecndpnt0 ==  1 ;; integer values004D: jump_if_false ££DRIVPET_600002: jump ££DRIVPET_140:DRIVPET_13000D6: if 00038:   $gotofirstpnt0 ==  1 ;; integer values004D: jump_if_false ££DRIVPET_6002C2: car $truckpet00 drive_to_point 2535.0 845.0  8.002DB: set_boat $truckpet00 speed_to  30.00004: $gotofirstpnt0 =  0 ;; integer values0004: $gotosecndpnt0 =  1 ;; integer values0002: jump ££DRIVPET_60:DRIVPET_14000D6: if 00038:   $gotosecndpnt0 ==  1 ;; integer values004D: jump_if_false ££DRIVPET_6002C2: car $truckpet00 drive_to_point 350.0  2500.0  18.002DB: set_boat $truckpet00 speed_to  30.00004: $gotosecndpnt0 =  1 ;; integer values0004: $gotofirstpnt0 =  0 ;; integer values0002: jump ££DRIVPET_60:DRIVPET_2200001: wait  0 ms00D6: if  000DF:   actor $3 driving004D: jump_if_false ££DRIVPET_60          ;; from here it's usual petrol station 03C0: $drivplcar00 = actor $3 car00D6: if 0851D:  NOT  cars $drivplcar00 and $trailpet00 collided004D: jump_if_false ££DRIVPET_9000D6: if  68137:   NOT   car $drivplcar00 id == #BMX8137:   NOT   car $drivplcar00 id == #BIKE8137:   NOT   car $drivplcar00 id == #MTBIKE8137:   NOT   car $drivplcar00 id == #RCTIGER8137:   NOT   car $drivplcar00 id == #BAGGAGE8137:   NOT   car $drivplcar00 id == #SWEEPER8137:   NOT   car $drivplcar00 id == #FORKLIFT004D: jump_if_false ££DRIVPET_6000D6: if  28137:   NOT   car $drivplcar00 id == #TRAM8137:   NOT   car $drivplcar00 id == #CADDY8137:   NOT   car $drivplcar00 id == #RCBANDIT004D: jump_if_false ££DRIVPET_6000D6: if  08018:   NOT   $11216.25 >  99 ;; integer values004D: jump_if_false ££DRIVPET_30000D6: if  0010A:   player $2 money >  15004D: jump_if_false ££DRIVPET_4600008: $11216.25 +=  1 ;; integer values0109: player $2 money += -150002: jump ££DRIVPET_60:DRIVPET_3000001: wait  0 ms00BC: text_highpriority 'TANKFU'  1000 ms  10002: jump ££DRIVPET_60:DRIVPET_4600001: wait  0 ms00BC: text_highpriority 'PETMON'  1000 ms  10002: jump ££DRIVPET_60:RADARDRIVPET_10  ;;and the little radar thread 0001: wait  1000 ms0002: jump ££RADARDRIVPET_20:RADARDRIVPET_200001: wait  15 ms0164: disable_marker $pet53 00D6: if 00038:   $existdrivpet0 ==  1 ;; integer values004D: jump_if_false ££RADARDRIVPET_200407: create_coordinate $truckradx00 $truckrady00 $truckradz00 from_car $truckpet00 offset  0.0  0.0  0.0:RADARDRIVPET_3004CE: $pet53 = create_icon_marker_without_sphere 55 at $truckradx00 $truckrady00 $truckradz00018B: show_on_radar $pet53  20168: show_on_radar $pet53  20002: jump ££RADARDRIVPET_20

And this time i havn't forgotten the screenshoots

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Ps: It even nicer with cruise control http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=200806&hl=

the topic name is : Cruise Control, need help it wont work (it does work now!!)

Have fun people

jbond

i have tested the new 02.09. version:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>THE MISSIONS STILL DON´T WORK<<<<<<<<<<<

SAME PROBLEM AS I TOLD YOU LAST TIME: NO MISSION, NO MISSION ICON ON THE MAP, NO PHONE CALL, NOTHING!!!!!!!!

I THINK YOU HAVE TO LOOK FOR IT ( AND THEN ADD NEW FEATURES IF YOU WANT)

PLEASE REPAIR YOUR MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GivingItAllUpInHere

At first having to put gas in your car would be fun but after a while (and not very long) it will become very irritating to keep filling your car up,but good ideas though.

wylincoyote

this mod is perfect except for one fatal flaw... after I beat the OG missions there is no phone call to do the Ten Penney missions aka triggering missions. welp I would like to use this mod but unless the author fixes the missions its pretty useless for ppl who want to play the game.

plz fix the problem with the triggering missions. this was a bug in Hot coffee v2 and was fixed in hotcoffe v2.1 suicidal.gif

Factor21

could you post the new main.scm file..that one on the first page is wery...WERY outdated...everyone cannot edit the main.scm file.. dontgetit.gif

Factor21

With the fuel station markers..new fuel usge....the lastest version!!