WTF moments [not funny]

mccartya1

Anger  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Your anger level:

• Eh, I can try again.
    • Grr, but who says I'll fail again?
    • This is pissing me the off.
    • Please! Just let me complete the damn mission!
    • Screw THIS MISSION! I'M DONE! (Quits game).
    • Other

My one was that i was flying very high with AT-400 and then I randomly exploded.

user posted image This was while doing 4-star race in chain game. I can't say that this is something unusual I spend quite a lot time in 4-star areas and helicopters which go under ground are not rare.

user posted image I pressed "F" accidentaly and I left jetpack and fall in water. mercie_blink.gif Normally you can't exit jetpack while in air, this is nice glitch tounge.gif

Master of San Andreas

@ above- It's is kind of a glitch but don't you notice? watch the pic closely. You pressed F at exactly the same height of the land ground over the water! so the game well glitched I mean if the water was covered with land and the same height you would have exited the jetpack there anyway!

Master of San Andreas
Well I haven't thought about this like you did, probably you are right. tounge.gif

The game is really weird sometimes once my bro jumped out of a hydra from oblivion (high in the sky) and he fell on a police car lol.gif he had a wanted level and CJ survived and the funny part is he got up and died next second when a cop shot him with a shotgun! biggrin.gif I'm not joking I bet CJ himself was suprised tounge2.gif

I personally had a few moments playing around San Andreas but for me my best wtf moment was when i finished the stowaway mission for the first time and before i could use the parachute I was runover by a second airplane (a rustler i believe by the sound) flying around and for some reason I was killed. I just couldn't believe it, after that it took me some time again to finish that mission, at first I was really pissed-off but then I realised it was kind of a unique thing to happen, to bad I wasn't recording the game back then it would had been LEGENDARY LOL.

Got another one here.

I ran over 3 people, which caused an ambulance to come to "rescue" them. Ironically, more people were being killed than saved. 2 more cars went crazy, ran over more people, the ambulance arriving had actually run over yet another person, and then the paramedics, trying to save people, were then run over themselves! Man, what a crazy hit and run!

Got another one here.

I ran over 3 people, which caused an ambulance to come to "rescue" them. Ironically, more people were being killed than saved. 2 more cars went crazy, ran over more people, the ambulance arriving had actually run over yet another person, and then the paramedics, trying to save people, were then run over themselves! Man, what a crazy hit and run!

When I hear those sirens coming I always run out of the way, those guys driving the ambulance don't care who they run over! Got trapped under an ambulance once with low health and got killed by it

Got another one here.

When I hear those sirens coming I always run out of the way, those guys driving the ambulance don't care who they run over! Got trapped under an ambulance once with low health and got killed by it

I hate that feel when you get stuck under a vehicle, just hopelessly watching your health bar drain as you're slowly dying.

Got another one here.

I once got hit on the head with a car door from an exploded car. Luckily it didn't kill me completely!

Here's a new one, in the mission Cop Wheels. The cop at the hospital, instead of running and jumping on the police bike, he runs to a Blista Compact, gets in and drives away. Gee, thanks for the motorbike Mr Officer! Still got 2 stars as per usual though

Here's a new one, in the mission Cop Wheels. The cop at the hospital, instead of running and jumping on the police bike, he runs to a Blista Compact, gets in and drives away. Gee, thanks for the motorbike Mr Officer! Still got 2 stars as per usual though

Speaking of Cop Wheels..

I was on the fourth and final bike 40 seconds left to get it to the tanker ramp and as I get there it stops at a stop light. Then a f*cking spawned taxi cab rolls up at 90MPH and goes up the ramp and gets stuck there. Nothing could be done, mission failed. I was insanely pissed.

Speaking of Cop Wheels..

I was on the fourth and final bike 40 seconds left to get it to the tanker ramp and as I get there it stops at a stop light. Then a f*cking spawned taxi cab rolls up at 90MPH and goes up the ramp and gets stuck there. Nothing could be done, mission failed. I was insanely pissed.

You could have just shot the Cab and make it explode you know? The packer would not have been destroyed and you could have passed the mission.

Speaking of Cop Wheels..

I've seen a video on youtube of that happening so it must occur on the odd random occasion to others too. Yeah I would be sh off about that too since it takes a bit of time to complete

Can't do that. Shooting the cab made the packer explode. icon13.gif

Can't do that. Shooting the cab made the packer explode.  icon13.gif

I shot the car too in that mission and the Packer didn't explode.

One more "wtf" moment:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

I don't know why he did that. He just left with the stolen Bobcat after that.

Edited by dangr

Doing the mission Key to Her Heart - doing the first leg of following Millie. As she passes Clown's Pocket she stops at a red light, along with other traffic. A bike cop bumps into a taxi stopped next to her. Siren on, cop gets off bike, cabbie gets out of car, cop starts shooting - hitting gas tank of taxi, exploding the cab, Millie and all vehicles in the vicinity. Mission failed because Millie is dead and I get a two-star wanted level. Now that's justice.

Doing the mission Key to Her Heart - doing the first leg of following Millie. As she passes Clown's Pocket she stops at a red light, along with other traffic. A bike cop bumps into a taxi stopped next to her. Siren on, cop gets off bike, cabbie gets out of car, cop starts shooting - hitting gas tank of taxi, exploding the cab, Millie and all vehicles in the vicinity. Mission failed because Millie is dead and I get a two-star wanted level. Now that's justice.

That's a pretty annoying bug. Somebody hits the cop, then suddenly, he's pissed and kills the guy he bumped into.

I've had problems like that in the same mission. Sometimes the traffic gets jammed up and Millie gets blocked in and can't move so I found by turning around and driving a bit away from the traffic jam frees it up. Must have something to do with draw distance

Got a few from my recent playthrough.

What Happened: A guy driving air, simple as that.

What Happened: I had parked my blue greenwood so I could buy the savehouse nearby, once I bought it, I turned round to see a blue greenwood in the distance being driven away...my vehicle was not where I left it.

What Happened: A Rustler was flying by and it's wing clipped a pylon resulting in it crashing down into the field, ended up on the road and took a Yankee out with it.

What Happened: A Rustler was flying by and it's wing clipped a pylon resulting in it crashing down into the field, ended up on the road and took a Yankee out with it.

That isn't really a wtf moment. Plane crashes do occur from time to time

That isn't really a wtf moment. Plane crashes do occur from time to time

Try telling that to all the others from the past 83 pages that have posted their stories. wink.gif

They very rarely happen in my games, so yeah...

Have you been collecting proofed girlfriend's vehicles? That's tough task with 4-star, I have been playing with this for a quite some time now... BTW nice video, I have never seen Monster remained in that position. And that audio at the beginning is strange, it never happened to me and I have experienced jealous girlfriend's countless times. mercie_blink.gif But yeah ending is the best lol.gif

Edited by 0909090
Have you been collecting proofed girlfriend's vehicles? That's tough task with 4-star, I have been playing with this for a quite some time now... BTW nice video, I have never seen Monster remained in that position. And that audio at the beginning is strange, it never happened to me and I have experienced jealous girlfriend's countless times. mercie_blink.gif But yeah ending is the best lol.gif

Actually in the master save that I'm doing now i'm leaving the proofed girlfriends vehicles for last in an attempt to keep the progress with katie and barbara at more or less 40% but i already got them in other times in a master save so it's not impossible but it's hard, the best away is if your lucky and the girlfriend gets out of the car them you can simply steal it.

Just had a wtf when doing Key to her heart. I followed Millie all the way home then she pulls into her parking spot and I pulled into the red marker, then suddenly, her car comes flying back in reverse, hitting my motorbike and Mission Failed. Damn, after all that long drive too..

What Happened: I had parked my blue greenwood so I could buy the savehouse nearby, once I bought it, I turned round to see a blue greenwood in the distance being driven away...my vehicle was not where I left it.

This one is simple - a criminal has stolen it. See my guide HERE on criminals - most common one in Santa Maria is the Biker dude at the top of the post, followed by the Mexican.

I love standing near a vehicle, as the Criminal is ready to steal it, get in it yourself. They then open the door, smack you, make a really funny comment then drive away.

This one is simple - a criminal has stolen it. See my guide HERE on criminals - most common one in Santa Maria is the Biker dude at the top of the post, followed by the Mexican.

I love standing near a vehicle, as the Criminal is ready to steal it, get in it yourself. They then open the door, smack you, make a really funny comment then drive away.

I was aware about it, just wanted to post it in a funny way...

I was aware about it, just wanted to post it in a funny way...

The Black dude criminal will snatch your vehicle from you, "I'm the one that takes your milk money at school"

I will call the following picture "CJ has a partner"

It's funny as the game has glitched. The cop should have fallen out the door when he was shot or even when CJ got into the car. If this cop had been the driver, CJ would have jacked the car in a standard way, smacking the driver, making a comment and throwing him to the ground, at which point the blood would have spurted.

The W in wtf in this case is WHY.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/580/c...apassenger.jpg/

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Edited by Krawk