WTF moments [not funny]

mccartya1

Anger  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Your anger level:

• Eh, I can try again.
    • Grr, but who says I'll fail again?
    • This is pissing me the off.
    • Please! Just let me complete the damn mission!
    • Screw THIS MISSION! I'M DONE! (Quits game).
    • Other

AuSsIeThUnDeR36

At the start of Wrong Side of the Tracks there are 4 Vagos that jump onto the train roof but when I was riding up past the side of the train one Vagos had fallen off and died. I checked this out and replayed the mission and the same thing happened again

At the start of Wrong Side of the Tracks there are 4 Vagos that jump onto the train roof but when I was riding up past the side of the train one Vagos had fallen off and died. I checked this out and replayed the mission and the same thing happened again

At the first corner the red railroad bar knocks one of the Vagos off the train

lil weasel

One always loses his footing. But, in my experience he hangs on to the side of the coach and eventually climbs back up. Are you sure he fell off and dies?

One always loses his footing. But, in my experience he hangs on to the side of the coach and eventually climbs back up. Are you sure he fell off and dies?

One falls off at the first corner and before the train enters the tunnal a vagos loses his footing and eventally climbs back on

So 4 at the start which is dropped to 3 at first corner (red bar knocks one off) and the one that slips and hangs on the edge (but later climbs back up)

Edited by Celestail
Vaibhav7909

colgate.gifcolgate.gif Post Your WTF moments ever occured During GTA SA gameplay!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Looks What I found once!!!

user posted image

Share Your Friends!!!!!!

Edited by Vaibhav7909
Sneakerhead.

I saw a car do a 180 and then drive normally like nothing happened, lol wtf? mercie_blink.gif

This was on PC btw if that matters.

I saw a car do a 180 and then drive normally like nothing happened, lol wtf? mercie_blink.gif

This was on PC btw if that matters.

That happens a lot on the PC version. They start to drive backwards then turn the right way notify.gif

Never happened on PS2 for me

Here's a new one - getting read for a Gimp date with Millie. I am standing with the Prickle Pine garage door opened. A cop decides to shoot at an office worker lady, as she gets away, the cop runs into my garage and speeds off in chase with my Infernus I was just ready to use for the date. The lady must have disappeared from draw distance and the cop continues on to eternity with my ride. I would suspect if the car was pulled in instead of back in that the cop would have stupidly drove the car into the wall and I could have jacked it from him instead.

AuSsIeThUnDeR36

During the mission 'Toreno's Last Flight' he had taken off so I'm heading for the freeway ramp because they always fly along that freeway. Anyway I'm just going up the on ramp then those dreaded red letters come up

MISSION FAILED Toreno escaped!

This was weird because the heli was only a short distance away. W T F

During the mission 'Toreno's Last Flight' he had taken off so I'm heading for the freeway ramp because they always fly along that freeway. Anyway I'm just going up the on ramp then those dreaded red letters come up

MISSION FAILED Toreno escaped!

This was weird because the heli was only a short distance away. W T F

For this mission i get the "Heatseeking Bazooka" and use that before it gets a chance to escape xmas.gif

user posted image Well what can I say.... lol.gif my hot dog is wet mad.gif

Are those wheels under his stand? Never noticed that. Can we tow one with a towtruck, tractor or baggage car?

@Celestail I put Satchel charges on hot dog vendor and it blows up and explosion thrown vendor in water. There was no hot dog seller, but in water actually spawns one wow.gif He drowns, but I was still able to buy hot dog, odd thing about it that if I go through marker while swimming I must go out from water to make that eating animation appear. But health will still replenish while in water, just animation won't appear.

@ Krawk Sorry I have no idea.

The "Eating Animation" is programmed to work only on dry land (not water or in the air) this is why the animation plays when you walk on dry land after going through the red marker in water wink.gif

@Krawk You can't tow away a hotdog vendor ~ Hotdog stalls are objects and towtrucks and tractors can only tow vehicles

Edited by Celestail
  • 2 weeks later...
OG Viking

I had a WTF moment when I followed Sweet:

Mission 3 - Tagging Up Turf

-------------------------------

I wanted to find out where Sweet go while CJ is doing the last three tags in this mission.

When Sweet asked me to drive into Ballas territory, I parked the Greenwood near the red marker in East Los Santos. Then I went home to the Johnson House and picked up a NRG I had stored there. I drove the bike back and parked it near Sweet's Greenwood, got in the Greenwood and drove into the red marker.

The script makes CJ to get out and Sweet says "You hit this up here, and I'll go up and do another hood". Sweet drives off as usual, but this time I follow him with my bike.

Sweet drives down to the east-west highway and drives west. Now I see that Sweet is driving the car from the passenger seat! notify.gif He drives west on the highway, and where this highway joins the other highway he drives north. In Red County he take off and drives west into Mulholland. In Richman, I drive up beside him, and he is very evasive and drives off the road rather than getting near my bike. It's a very steep hillside and he slide down. He makes many attempts to get up on the road but doesn't make it. I try to not let his car out of view, but it's difficult because the hillside is steep and slippery. He vanishes as soon as I fail to keep him in the center of my view.

@ZoomZoom nope I never use mods, I just put Satchel charges on hot dog vendors and explosion throw vendor to water. I swam there and saw marker. tounge.gif

AuSsIeThUnDeR36

I went to Millie's to pick her up on a date in a Seasparrow and there was a cop on his bike kinda stuck on the back of another npc's car. The cop got off his bike and spawned on the roof of that car and my heli's blades hit the cop and he flew away like ZZZING! Never seen that happen before!

That bridge that leads over to Millie's there was a taxi embedded in the road, with only the roof top and top section of windscreen visible. I blew it up with a rpg and didn't even get a wanted level as a cop walked by

Just experienced a new one involving random plane crashes...

In redoing the mission The Da Nang Thang, I shoot the padlock from the shipping crate. At that moment, they talk (as normal) about the Snakehead on the bridge. Cutscene to the bridge door opening then the snakehead on the bridge with his macho sword. Then I hear a plane flying nearby, as the snakehead cutscene fades out and back to me, I hear the plane crash and explode. The screen starts to fade again ... wtf?? ... Next, the cutscene of CJ and the refugees in the dingee boats. At first I had thought I got wasted, thus the wtf, turns out, no, the plane crash was at the bridge, the snakehead got wasted.

What was initially on my mind when I saw the Snakehead scene was where to get a knife again once the game forces you to take the sword. I figured either the Snake Farm or waste a random criminal on the streets of SF. The criminals that have guns also have knives. Because the plane killed the snakehead, the game never forced me to take the sword. Yes!

AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Just finished Badlands, then as I was coming out of Angel Pine on that road leading NE, there's a tractor embedded in the road, engine first, standing up like a pole. I first thought omg wtf is that, Bigfoot? But then I saw it was a tractor. I was thinking wtf Bigfoot Is Really in this but I know he isn't

Just finished Badlands, then as I was coming out of Angel Pine on that road leading NE, there's a tractor embedded in the road, engine first, standing up like a pole. I first thought omg wtf is that, Bigfoot? But then I saw it was a tractor. I was thinking wtf Bigfoot Is Really in this but I know he isn't

It happens though rarely.

You can make this happen.

Obtain a Monster and park ONE wheel onto a random car (sideways or front on, both work). Get out of the Monster, get in the car you park on, and you may find yourself spinning high in the air, crashing back down to earth. Also, the car can become stuck in ground.

user posted image

AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Obtain a Monster and park ONE wheel onto a random car (sideways or front on, both work). Get out of the Monster, get in the car you park on, and you may find yourself spinning high in the air, crashing back down to earth. Also, the car can become stuck in ground.

[]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110530201030/gtawiki/images/a/a6/WeirdStationWagonMonsterBug.png[/]

Sounds fun I'm gonna try that! That is the thing I love about this game, the glitches are sometimes weird things that happen and the crazy things you see in the game always brings me back for more. I bet this game will always have us finding new things even ten years later!

Edited by lil weasel

[]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110530201030/gtawiki/images/a/a6/WeirdStationWagonMonsterBug.png[/]

The car is bigger than Monster truck... i wonder if you could destroy it and push the wreck to garage somehow biggrin.gif

Edited by lil weasel

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2011...nMonsterBug.png

The car is bigger than Monster truck... i wonder if you could destroy it and push the wreck to garage somehow biggrin.gif

It's just a mod dude and that image ain't mine.

Doing the Freight Train mission last night. Coming Southbound into LS. Always get a big smile when cars try to cross the tracks as I'm going 45+. This time though, it's a cop car. One-Star wanted level, ok, no problem. Just need to be careful as there's always a cop spawning at Unity Station. So, I hit the brakes at the last second, a cop jumps out from where I expected, he gets run over by the train, very cool. I then do the 'touch and go' to get the stop completed. Out of nowhere, a cop pops out, BUSTED. wtf?