WTF moments [not funny]

mccartya1

Anger  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Your anger level:

• Eh, I can try again.
    • Grr, but who says I'll fail again?
    • This is pissing me the off.
    • Please! Just let me complete the damn mission!
    • Screw THIS MISSION! I'M DONE! (Quits game).
    • Other

I was doing the Outrider mission when I noticed the strangest thing. Two cops were shooting each other. mercie_blink.gif

I've seen that about a 100 times.

Master of San Andreas
I was doing the Outrider mission when I noticed the strangest thing. Two cops were shooting each other. mercie_blink.gif

I Have Seen a cop jacking another one..... biggrin.gif

LoboTheWolf

My own WTF moment is when I got done buying some ammo at the Los Santos Ammunation and I starting to walk towards my car, I looked up and saw a jet slam into the ground, explode and skid to a stop after hitting a couple of cars and people.

Shoumaker

I had a cop open my door and the busted thing did not come up, I waited for like 10 secs and still nothing, then I drove away

pawlowskinz

When I first started playing San Andreas, I didn't read the controls. After the intro cutscene I became confused, mashed a few buttons and wandered out into traffic where I was run over by a Ballas.

ok look  a grove street gang member i recruited was taking a pic of me on the top of mt chillad when a plane crashed!with no pilot!before i could see more it dissapeared!it happens very often in the country side and desert.

so.... have you come across this?please do reply

That's happened to me before a few times while I was hanging on Mt Chiliad.

The AI in this game sucks unless you get some kind of mod for it.

Don't Double Post. Don't double post. If your previous posting is unanswered just use the EDIT button to add/delete/change the content in your last posting.

LW

Edited by lil weasel
Weirdest moment huh ? 3 weeks ago I started a new game. I got on the bike and a plane just crashed on me. I started a new game again and a plane fell on my ass, again. 2 times in row. That's weird.
  • 1 month later...
Our lord Steve Jobs

Flew a Moonbeam around and tryed to land it but it kept bouncing back up. Had to disable the cheat midair and the van landed upsidedown and it was already about to splode and it did but luckily I was dating Katie so I got back outta hospital with mah weap'ns!

AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Finished 'The Green Sabre' and I noted the time was 21:00. By the time I had been dropped off at Angel Pine and the cutscene had finished with Tenpenny and Pulaski the time was 21:30.

So those guys drove from LS to Angel Pine in 30 mins? Damn that's fast!

Just had a new one happen just after finishing Interdiction, I had a police Rancher after me, when CJ ran into the garage the Rancher was sort of blocking the door. The Mission Passed sign came up and because of that Rancher in the way the camera was zoomed in on CJs face and he said

'F**k off!' it was like he was saying it to me but it was just left over script because of the police just at the end of that mission. It was really funny

Edited by AuSsIeThUnDeR36

I remember that in the mission 'High Stakes, Low Rider' Cesar started attacking me for no reason. I didn't even crashed into him, nor shot him or even punch his car. I guess he didn't likes losing since I won the race smile.gif .

Another one that it's kinda stupid it's when I got some Ballas shooting me and I hide in another Ballas vehicle, so they accidentally shoot the vehicle and the Ballas inside the car starts shooting at the other Ballas! It can come really helpful sometimes, because they kinda turn into your allies.

ThirstyHyena
crViPFb2Rao

Haha, is that your own video? That's funny as hell. biggrin.gif

Yeah it's my video smile.gif , the AI sometimes really is retarded

• 2 weeks later...
Shoumaker

One of mine was the first time I completed new model army (which was impossibly hard for me at the time). After completing it a random plane crashed and fell on me while the asset thing was showing. And I wasnt credited with the mission facedesk.gif

ThirstyHyena

Ha ha it's so f*cking funny man...Have a cookie cookie.gifcookie.gif BTW did this car chase you on a wanted level...

Yay cookiez ty biggrin.gif , and I have no idea if that car chased me before that, it was 1 year ago lol

Meaninglessphoto

I LOL'd really hard at that video.

I've had a few. The one I had the other day, I was standing on top of a building in LS and a crop duster flew towards the building, hit me and only killed me cause it flew me straight off the building.

lil weasel
I don't have Katie as a girlfriend and I can come out of hospital for free and with all my weapons. WTF??

If you have played the game before (with katye/barbara as girlfriends) and you didn't delete the game saves from that game. And, you are now overwriting that save game. The overwrite doesn't cover the Girlfriend data, so you get a free ride.

The Odyssey

Anyone notice while doing the learning to fly mission at night you can see weird black raindrops/dots falling from the sky really quickly?

I've got a new one that just happened.

In redoing the mission Misappropriation, I have purposely failed the mission so as to get the all-proofed Buffalo. So, with Buffalo in tow behind the tractor on Julius thruway North, I used a police bribe and have no wanted levels. Up ahead is a random police chase and shootout. Traffic is severely congested all around, so as not to lose the load from random crashes I pull over and wait for the cops and criminals to complete their thing. The cops win this round, one gets in his car then gets out. Next, the cop approaches me and jacks my tractor with all-proofed Buffalo in tow, drives away at breakneck speed. Hug wtf?

Even if I wanted to shoot the cop's head and regain the tractor, that would have given me two-stars again and with several cops walking nearby the likelihood of me getting away would be low unless I wasted all those cops too, and increasing the wanted level to a three. Ever tried towing something with a tractor and three stars? And the speed at which the cop was driving the tractor, far faster than I ever could to even try to get the shot.

Sorry to reply to a fairly old post, but...

Got another WTF moment today in San Fierro, I was driving on a NRG 500 very speedily and I crahed in to the safe house door near the driving school suddenly I was INSIDE the safe house on the NRG 500 and I couldn't go outside with the BIKE. turn.giflol.giflol.gif

Even on an unmodded game, the most common door that allows a bike in it is the tallest building in Downtown LS, it has a parachute on top. You go in it, drive to the ramp and fly off it with your bike

Speaking of random plane crashes - this one is not so random. In the middle of Fort Carson there is a spot that almost always has a Beagle sitting there. It can't be flown, any attempts to move it cause it to explode, I'll snap a screenshot next time I see it, I think it might be at the K69 radio station. I am guessing it is similar to the police car spawns on the roofs except this one always spawns at ground level.

Edited by Krawk
GTA Phreak
Speaking of random plane crashes - this one is not so random. In the middle of Fort Carson there is a spot that almost always has a Beagle sitting there. It can't be flown, any attempts to move it cause it to explode, I'll snap a screenshot next time I see it, I think it might be at the K69 radio station. I am guessing it is similar to the police car spawns on the roofs except this one always spawns at ground level.

It can be taken out and flown, even at the very beginning of the game (although the 4*'s makes it really difficult).

AdvanceTrak RSC

My wtf moment was when my 5 year old ps3 finally fried on me while playing GTA SA and my new one doesnt play ps2 games UGH

My wtf moment was when my 5 year old ps3 finally fried on me while playing GTA SA and my new one doesnt play ps2 games UGH

I fought we are talking about "Ingame" wtf moments?

OT: Here's mine v

user posted image

Yes the car is oversized notify.gif

Hehe similiar thing happened to me while I was doing Big Smoke mission, that purple ballas car got stuck in wall tounge.gif but after while it respawned and chased me again.

Celestail that happens a lot on my game, especially on bridges. The first time a saw it I was far away and sort if like 'what did I just see' and then it managed to happen next to me, wtf? nervous.giftounge.gif

Ok here's my wtf moment. I'm in san fierro near the gas station/pay n' spray across from the burger shot. There's a pedestrain about to attack a cop, he hits the cop and they both pull out guns and start shooting I'm looking at this thinking: its on. A cop car pulls up and kills the ped, one of them jacks my motorcycle and drives in reverse into the gas station and blows it up. Now I got a 2 star wanted level like its my fault. wtf

Edited by skills
Ok here's my wtf moment. I'm in san fierro near the gas station/pay n' spray across from the burger shot. There's a pedestrain about to attack a cop, he hits the cop and they both pull out guns and start shooting I'm looking at this and like its on. A cop car pulls up and kills the ped, one of them jacks my motorcycle and drives in reverse into the gas station and blows it up. Now I got a 2 star wanted level like its my fault. wtf

If a you destroy a cop car you will likely get two stars, when gas pumps are destroyed (doesn't matter who destroys them) is programmed to be a crime for CJ therefore a cop car going into the gas pumps (being blown up) will be classed as CJ blowing up the cop car thus two stars. I know it crazy how its programmed confused.gif

TheGodfather.

I fought we are talking about "Ingame" wtf moments?

OT: Here's mine v

user posted image

Yes the car is oversized notify.gif

This thing happened to even my car ..& once I saw a cop car like that I took a PCJ 600 & started doing stunts by taking the bike over the car ..It was really a fun for me..

Check this out guy's. I took a video on my phone some time back but i noticed something so i replyed it and saw this

It's small because its recorded on my phone but no mods or cheats.

user posted imageuser posted image

Noticed the "Ghost Van"? this needs a "Myth topic"

PS. I wished i had Fraps back then sad.gif

Edited by Celestail