A mistake by R*?

Cuse510

Pierce Brosnan

user posted image

Is that sunnyside taxi billboard from Vice City? if so there might be a story on that moving to liberty as well.

PresidentKiller
Is that sunnyside taxi billboard from Vice City? if so there might be a story on that moving to liberty as well.

Yeah, that billboard says "Vice City" next to the phone although is barely noticeable (it's a bit dark). However, that taxi company is also advertised in San Andreas, just look at some of the benches that are around and you'll see.

uLAyIka.png

Pierce Brosnan

Yeah, that billboard says "Vice City" next to the phone although is barely noticeable (it's a bit dark). However, that taxi company is also advertised in San Andreas, just look at some of the benches that are around and you'll see.

Now I think I remember, thanks for the note.

R* did this on purpose! I'm completely sure.. using the GTA SA Admin Console, I bring a car to the place where Sex Club 7 is and guess what? IT WAS THERE! So it is probably true which is that Luigi had the club in 1992, lost it sometime before/in 1997, and got it back in 2001!

Nipa devil.gif

Are you positive?

PresidentKiller
R* did this on purpose! I'm completely sure.. using the GTA SA Admin Console, I bring a car to the place where Sex Club 7 is and guess what? IT WAS THERE! So it is probably true which is that Luigi had the club in 1992, lost it sometime before/in 1997, and got it back in 2001!

Nipa  devil.gif

Are you positive?

Yes, I did that too and although it's a really low-res texture, you notice the blue-ish façade and the "bunnies".

uLAyIka.png

BaileyBrothaz

red

does anyone know where you can download "The Introduction", i realy want to see it but dont want to buy the soundtrack

thanks alot colgate.gif

PresidentKiller
red

does anyone know where you can download "The Introduction", i realy want to see it but dont want to buy the soundtrack

thanks alot colgate.gif

Please read the first posts on this page. Thanks. dozingoff.gif

uLAyIka.png

I'm betting that at some point, we'll run into CJ. He did live in LC for a while, anyway. Maybe he'll be taking a visit to LS, and Toni will bust a cap in his ass, italian style. tounge.gif*A-X

Or, maybe we can just accept the fact that maybe The Introduction was made before said LCS content was conceived? Yeah, I think that sounds about right. Thank you for ANOTHER over-analysis that makes random fools come in to say "nice/good find" (I cringe when I hear these words, btw) for no particular reason.

Or, maybe we can just accept the fact that maybe The Introduction was made before said LCS content was conceived? Yeah, I think that sounds about right. Thank you for ANOTHER over-analysis that makes random fools come in to say "nice/good find" (I cringe when I hear these words, btw) for no particular reason.

Well said, I agree.