Darkel?

Jasonlives

Do you think Rockstar might throw Darkel into the storyline of LCS? I'm suprised no one else has brought him up.

Maybe he will tell you to destroy the building in Staton Island where the construction site is in GTA 3, and the building they are making in GTA 3 is the one you blow up and they are reconstructing it after 2-3 years of cleaning up the wreckage.

isent he supposed to take donald loves place?

Banned on account of serious spamming and request

I'm not gay , I'm not gay but i dance around in a gay gay way. I'm not gay, no no way, Watching me dance will make you gay!

GTA3Freak-2001
No he was set to be the giver of the rampages in GTA3 but probably due to 9/11 and all the stuff with Bin Laden they took him out. I guess a guy similar to Bin Laden giving you rampage like missions didn't sit too well with what was going on in the world at the time. So Darkel really isn't a character so he coudln't really be brought into it now.

oh.dident think of it that way.but isent that streching it?a guy like osama bin lade giveing you rampages? confused.giframpage_ani.giframpage_ani.giframpage_ani.gif

I'm not gay , I'm not gay but i dance around in a gay gay way. I'm not gay, no no way, Watching me dance will make you gay!

Technical Difficulty

Darkel was a supposed terrorist in GTA3, and there was a mission where you would fly a plane into a building or something like that.

So they took him out right after the attacks.

user posted image

PresidentKiller

Darkel was a supposed terrorist in GTA3, and there was a mission where you would fly a plane into a building or something like that.

So they took him out right after the attacks.

Yeah, it's rumored that you had to crash a plane into Love Media's building.

Even the Liberty Tree set up a "background" for Darkel (the "evil" hobo):

Strange Tramps Seen All Over Liberty City

By Irene Kelly, Liberty Tree News Bureau

August 15th 2001 4:30pm EST

For as long as people can remember, usually 5 or 6 years after they were born, barring major neurological problems, the hobo has been a much welcomed part of Liberty City life. The old bum, down on his luck with a sad sob story to tell anyone who's going to listen, has gladdened hearts and quickened steps for years. Be it in freezing winter or boiling summer, these happy vagrants know a thing or two about surviving and smiling through the pain. These street folks, buskers, beggars, and bums the lot of them are as much a part of Liberty City life as cross fire or corrupt police officers. And like stray bullets tearing into innocent people and government officials fattening their meager salaries with kick backs and payoffs from the mob and the drug cartels, we've all learned to love them and accept them for what they are; the things which make Liberty City the vibrant, fun-filled place we all know and love. The town that is officially "America's Best Kept Secret" and a darn sight better than Pittsburgh.

Until recently, we all believed that all you had to fear from these street folk was a case of scabies or a nasty smell as they drunk their days away reveling in the pleasures and pains of being someone with no fixed abode. We've all envied their freedom - to do what they want (apart from wash, of course!), which seems to mainly focus on the drinking of moonshine and to say whatever they like to anyone, and assumed this was just the American Dream in all it's majesty. Different strokes for different folks. Until now.

The Liberty Tree can exclusively reveal all is not as it seems in the street communities of Liberty City. These vagrants are not happy and they are not the innocent dipsomaniacs we all once gave them credit for. Oh no. Police reports increasingly point to lunatics on the streets, terrifying innocent people and fighting and demanding justice. But they don't know what's caused this rise in problems between those who have and those who have not, apart from body odor. One theory is that tramps are layabouts who don't deserve any respect anyway, have brought it on themselves and don't deserve any sympathy; and while that theory is very popular in America generally, our EXCLUSIVE investigation reveals darker forces than mere consumer capitalism are at work in our town.

A spate of illegal distilleries have been discovered, pushing an evil filth called 'Boomshine' - a toxic wasteground of a drink so strong it is believed to have driven large portions of Liberty City's homeless community completely insane, with terrifying results.

One respectable person said, "The tramps have gone insane. And they don't even pay taxes! It is a city-wide disgrace!" Another said, "I was walking my dog, and a tramp tried to eat it! Luckily, I kicked the offending vagrant thirty or forty times, so I think he learnt his lesson. I doubt he'll attack an innocent dog again." Here at the Liberty Tree we've received 3 or 4 calls from people with similar stories. All we can say to respectable people is: "Think twice before giving that quarter. These maniacs are out to get all of us!"

uLAyIka.png

Sprunk Addict

It was just explained to everyone, moron. Read the thread. Read some of the GTA3 forum, too and figure it out.

I'd like to see Darkel the LCS. Flying planes into buildings may be going a little too far, but Rockstar isn't above destroying buildings.

Jasonlives
It was just explained to everyone, moron. Read the thread. Read some of the GTA3 forum, too and figure it out.

As harsh as that was, he was right. Complete with the fragrant stentch of ownage.

Ben Fleming
Ah, Darkel... seeing as R* has gotten more, how should I put it, "dangerous", and that 9/11 is behind us, it wouldn't surprise me if they dared re-enter Darkel. Hell, for kicks, why not put Curtly there too!

Joey.Leone
who was curtly suppose to be? i forgot tounge.gif

Spank taking sh*thead who you have to kill in a Salvotore Leone mission on GTA3.

Jasonlives

That was Curly Bob, not Curtly. A lot of people suspect Curtly was D-Ice's little brother.

It’s lame that people have to take games relating to 9/11 so seriously. And still to this day, years later. When will they let it go?

b& for posting naughty pictures

chopper123

they might put him in.but thell be sued even more.

Ben Fleming
they might put him in.but thell be sued even more.

Sued? Hell, they'll be sued anyways!

Please, we don't need a restart of the old GTA3 'WHERe iS DRAKEL?!' & '1 F0UnD Him!11!one' topics.

If he is included, great. If he isn't, we have a nub rampage about where he is in the game.

banned

Please, we don't need a restart of the old GTA3 'WHERe iS DRAKEL?!' & '1 F0UnD Him!11!one' topics.

If he is included, great. If he isn't, we have a nub rampage about where he is in the game.

banned

Pierce Brosnan
Darkel in gta:lcs????????????

I don't think he will be in this one, trust me.

Jasonlives

To quote georgehenry after this was clearly explained in a very long post:

"Who is DARKEL????"

lol.giflol.gif

To quote georgehenry after this was clearly explained in a very long post:

"Who is DARKEL????"

lol.giflol.gif

Yeah who the hell is darkel???

gtaguru2006

darkel is hitler u supposed to lead the massacer of all of the charecters in gta 3

PresidentKiller
Was Darkel the pilot of the planes in GTA San Andreas.

Darkel is not in San Andreas. If you mean the guy with the RC planes, that's Berkley (Zero's enemy).

uLAyIka.png

Was Darkel the pilot of the planes in GTA San Andreas.

Darkel is not in San Andreas. If you mean the guy with the RC planes, that's Berkley (Zero's enemy).

You know how the planes can crash into buildings.(if the buildings in S A could be destroyed by being hit by a plane there wouldbe no buildings left blink.gif .)

Jasonlives

Just because the planes can hit buildings doesn't mean Darkel is flying them.

Oh yes, we automatically assume Darkel pilots all of the planes the manage to crash into large structures sarcasm.gif