Money Making

Junky911

Just wondering what were the drug dealer hot spots or where I could fish out the most money.

Before you leave LS for the first time, you can only find them (rarely) in Ballas territory across the freeway from your house on Grove St.

After you leave LS, you'll find them on your cul-de-sac everytime your exit your safehouse. tounge.gif

immessedup17
Before you leave LS for the first time, you can only find them (rarely) in Ballas territory across the freeway from your house on Grove St.

After you leave LS, you'll find them on your cul-de-sac everytime your exit your safehouse. tounge.gif

There are also tons in Ballas territory after you leave Los Santos. By the train tracks/bridge in Idlewood.

user posted image

Yeah, in that alley way in grove street next to Carl's mom's house... there was usually one in front of sweets house too. You can make a sh*tload of money just going there and back and killing them.

At the very beginning they are indeed hard to find, but after you leave LS they are everywhere, you can't walk the streets without some punk asking you if you want some of his dope

MAcSandNinEs

Kill then save. Kill then save.

Lather, Rinse and Repeat.

~M$&9$~

GT-1 - He hasn't perm banned me yet!

G1T

Dude, the whole Betting Shop thing is so much easier.

That's how I made all my money, just bet on the horse with 12/1 odds and you'll have literally millions of more dollars rolling in than you would killing drug dealers.