Radio Stations

NathanHenry

NathanHenry

Are they having new radio stations for GTA:LCSbecause reading from Gameinformer may issue they only talked about R* currently doing voice overs for GTA PSP but I thought it meant the radio stations but hearing about Toni Cipriani coming back and Micheal Madson doing the voice overs I think they were talking about that so are they having new radio stations?

Brown Streak RR

Yes. We hope there will be new radio stations. We don't know any specifics, but what is a GTA game without radio?

There also may be the possibility of using your own MP3's from the PSP. Maybe.

smile.gif

gtaguru2006
Yes. We hope there will be new radio stations. We don't know any specifics, but what is a GTA game without radio?

There also may be the possibility of using your own MP3's from the PSP. Maybe.

smile.gif

it has been confirmed that u can use mp3 on ure psp in gta liberty city storiesand they ill have all new content on theradio stations cause lcs is set in 1998 and gta3 was in 2001 so they are gonna have new songs and comintary

I wonder if they stations will keep thier name though?

Head

Double cleff FM

K-Jah

Rise

Lips 106

Game

MSX

Flashback

Chatterbox

Desert_Eagle22
I wonder if they stations will keep thier name though?

Head

Double cleff FM

K-Jah

Rise

Lips 106

Game

MSX

Flashback

Chatterbox

Im sure they will have them stations still but they will talk about different stuff cause you know its 3 years before Gta 3

They better add Liberty Soul FM, The Zone, and Orbit FM.

J4KPE60.gif

Moonshield's less handsome join date brother <3

I'll still be amazed to see how many radio stations there will be (if there are), and how long the duration of each one is. I mean, think of how much data that all would be in size - and then trying to fit it on a little tiny PSP. Hopefully wouldn't resort to MIDI music. bored.gif

I hope Chatterbox returns, Lazlow is the man, plus he will have newer guests and callers

I hope Chatterbox returns, Lazlow is the man, plus he will have newer guests and callers

LOL

Brown Streak RR

@saint: Sorry to disappoint you buddy, but according to the GTA timeline, Chatterbox with Lazlow can't exist in 1998. PresidentKiller said this:

Unfortunately, the existence of Chatterbox FM is doubtful as it was a "new" radio station introduced by Love Media and Donald Love doesn't establish himself in Liberty until 2001 (according to the Liberty Tree newspaper in GTA3's official site).

I agree with him. It makes sense.

I'm sure we'll get some good stations though. I know I miss Maurice Chavez... (even though he was in Vice) and Lazlow, of course.

smile.gif

@saint: Sorry to disappoint you buddy, but according to the GTA timeline, Chatterbox with Lazlow can't exist in 1998. PresidentKiller said this:

Unfortunately, the existence of Chatterbox FM is doubtful as it was a "new" radio station introduced by Love Media and Donald Love doesn't establish himself in Liberty until 2001 (according to the Liberty Tree newspaper in GTA3's official site).

I agree with him. It makes sense.

I'm sure we'll get some good stations though. I know I miss Maurice Chavez... (even though he was in Vice) and Lazlow, of course.

smile.gif

Oh damit! angry.gif

That makes sense and thanks for the info, dam GTA timeline!

Brown Streak RR

Glad to inform you. Yeah, it sucks. I'm sure Rockstar will come up with something though... smile.gif

NathanHenry

Yes Lazlow will return to GTA:LCS because he works on all of the audio for R* he produces all of the audio in GTA3, VC, SA and he has also hosted at least 1 radio station in a GTA game (Chatterbox, KCHAT, and WCTR). so yes Lazlow will be returning definetly he does all the work on the radio stations for R* it says so in the GTA instruction booklet.

If lazlow doesnt return i wont buy the game it really is a simple as that. Without lazlow the radio is nothing....

I'm sure he'll be back he's so popular with the gta fans it would be stupid of Rockstar to get rid of him

oh and Lazlow didn't do KCHAT in Vice City he did V-Rock smile.gif

kippers.png

Sprunk Addict

I don't think Chatterbox will be in LCS. I've been reading the old Liberty Tree articles about Donald Love and Chatterbox was a pretty new station in the time of III. Despite this, though, Lazlow should be ona station. Remember, Lazlow said he was on Chatterbox because he was kicked off the rock station. Maybe he'll host Head Radio, although, that's a Love station, too, who knows if that'll be around?

Jasonlives
Yes Lazlow will return to GTA:LCS because he works on all of the audio for R* he produces all of the audio in GTA3, VC, SA and he has also hosted at least 1 radio station in a GTA game (Chatterbox, KCHAT, and WCTR). so yes Lazlow will be returning definetly he does all the work on the radio stations for R* it says so in the GTA instruction booklet.

True, he does produce the audio for the GTA games, but that's not a guarantee that he might be in this game. I don't think Maria Chambers had any job in the audio department in the GTA games other than playing Toni on Flashback FM and Flash FM, but she never made an appearence in San Andreas as a DJ (though she can be heard in the Glory Hole ads.) Maria played a known character in only two of the three games, so Lazlow might do like her and sit out LCS.

Of course all of the stations will be there and all be as long as Vice City's radio stations. The PSP disc can hold 1.8 GB of info, more then enough for Vice City+GTA1, 2 and London all on one disc. Plus, R* never said anything about Love Media buying these things. Head Radio could've been around being owned by another company and Mr. Love bought it in 2001. Also, Love could have converted Lazlow's station to Chatterbox from another station after he bought it. Liberty City Talk Radio anyone? Every GTA game (except maybe GTA Advance) has had a talk radio station. R* said this game will be as fulfilling as the other games. They wan't people to say "Hey, I'm playing GTA on my PSP" instead of "I'm playing that crappy portable GTA" Like I said, Head Radio could be Orbit FM, Chatterbox could be The Zone, and they add Liberty Soul FM out of Charity.

PresidentKiller

Of course all of the stations will be there and all be as long as Vice City's radio stations. The PSP disc can hold 1.8 GB of info, more then enough for Vice City+GTA1, 2 and London all on one disc. Plus, R* never said anything about Love Media buying these things. Head Radio could've been around being owned by another company and Mr. Love bought it in 2001. Also, Love could have converted Lazlow's station to Chatterbox from another station after he bought it. Liberty City Talk Radio anyone? Every GTA game (except maybe GTA Advance) has had a talk radio station. R* said this game will be as fulfilling as the other games. They wan't people to say "Hey, I'm playing GTA on my PSP" instead of "I'm playing that crappy portable GTA" Like I said, Head Radio could be Orbit FM, Chatterbox could be The Zone, and they add Liberty Soul FM out of Charity.

You have to admit that the talk radio in San Andreas is really weak. I liked the "dynamic" news bit but that's just it. GTA3's talk radio was really good, VC's was even better, but SA's is just a big disappointment. confused.gif

Lazlow might appear in LCS, but not in Chatterbox, as that's a new station introduced in 2001, along with Double Cleff FM. Head Radio has been in Liberty for a while, Donald Love just bought it later...

Love to Chat?

Liberty Tree News Bureau

June 1st 2001 9:33am EST

LIBERTY CITY (RS) - Louie Schaffer

Media mogul, Donald Love has added a new radio station to his growing list of Liberty City based media. Chatterbox FM is a 24 hour talk radio station in which people can call in and talk about, well just about anything. A Love Media spokesman said, "Sometimes, it's good to talk, especially on a station like Chatterbox. There'll be special guests, of course, and a great host, but we hope the real stars will be you, the people of Liberty City. We want to find out what you think, so we can market to you more effectively." Chatterbox FM goes on the air next month.

"The Powers of the Fugue, A Mystery Uncovered"

Entertainment and the Arts by Morgan Merryweather

Welcome back to my Memoires Entertainments, as they say in gay Paris. Have you ever been to Paris? It's magnificent. A place for the senses and the mind. Last time I was there, I met a charming Arab boy called Hossan who led me a merry dance, a waltz, or a cha cha, I can't remember, but it was marvelous. Anyway, I digress. This week in Liberty City, we've got a banquet of emotion in the arts. Some powerful fugues and some lesser ones, but all by major talents. If you want to understand what makes a fugue powerful, please check the handy graph I've created for you. Anyway, again, the mind wanders, to Morocco and Thailand. Like the paintings of Lautrec or the hands of a Turkish masseur. Mmmm. For those who like opera, my show, "The Fat Lady Sings" will calm all of your anxieties about the lack of quality radio in the Liberty City area. None of this rap or technology music. All arias and, of course, powerful fugues. It's a new weekly show on Double Cleff FM, a Donald Love station intent on bringing culture to this dangerous town of ours. Only yesterday, I was perusing the internet for photographs, when there was a knocking at my door. It seems Morgan, moi, has a secret admirer, because someone sent me an unsigned letter, all cut out of newsprint. "Stay away from my son, sicko!" it said, which I think must be a code I'm not yet familiar with. Strange, because I speak so many languages, including Thai, Moroccan, Flemish (when in Brussels, darlings!), French and classical Italian, such as Dante or Vergil might have known. Anyway, must dash. This is Morgan saying, "Keep it high brow, mes petits amis! Marvelous!"

uLAyIka.png