3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTA Forums 3D

-GRAVITY2-

Fantastic iead! Its realy looking good so far, has a lot of potential.

Its when I see people working on things like this I get such an insperation to learn how to create such stuff myself. I have very basic skills with moddeling and im pritty good with Sketchup, been using that for well over a year now, but I dont have the skill join you.

I like the idea of having litte things around the city for us less known, quieter members. It will also help make the city much more unique with odd bits around the city to make it looked lived in. Maybe some one could make a few basic shop building that could be repeated thoughout the city with different textures for each member?

Well im about to leave on vacation for 2 more weeks but i need Oct to make a list of everything that must be made and all the things that less popular members want.

Johnno looks at shiny little friends.

Could I please have a building? (I have nothing more to offer than a website, sorry.)

If so, it would be cool to have a mountain biking shop. Or a shop filled with computers, like that one on Staunton in GTA3.

smile.gif

Once you guys are done, you should put this into GTA: sa pc or the next gta game for pc, that would rock! Cool thing you guys have going here, hope it turns out well.

flitcroft101

This is looking great, I would help but my skills in modelling are very low lol. Keep up the great work biggrin.gif

omgosh, I can't believe I forgot about this thread. Holy damn. Anyway, I got my request (seeing as I was offered a building earlier on):

The idea: Tsuroki's Hock Shop

Requests for design: Seedy pawn shop, run down and grungy looking. Your stereotypical overly-paranoid pawn shop that you'd find in the US. Lots of grafitti and stains on the wall... overall, just a dirty building you wouldn't want to be seen in.

Why this should be implemented: I'm always doing under-the-table deals with seedy characters, and I think that a pawn shop would be suitable.

stains on the wall...

Thank god you said pawn shop, and not the other style of shop.

You bitches need to build me an igloo.

Seriously, do it. With a dogsled in the garage.

And give me a record store. NOW.

user posted image

i got kitteh to get my texture maps straight.. and i got him arsed to render it in vray.

anyways, a garbage can for anybody to use, pm me for the scene/textures... yes, all of the textures were made by me.

May I have this as my garbage can texture?

Sounds like an awesome idea, sorry this is a little late, but it really does. smile.gif

Good luck with this..

Hello, I may only have 1 karma star but I would like a small building or a hotel room or penthouse ontop of a skyscraper.

Meh, if only I had more stars which I should have because I have earned them but I would still like something in this.

Edited by Killer789

Hello, someone suggested I apply for a building since I have 5 karma... If possible I'd like you to make a "Mxyzptlk Museum of Modern art" modeled after something like the Guggenheim buildings... PM me if anyone is interested and wants more ideas... thanks,

Well im about to leave on vacation for 2 more weeks but i need Oct to make a list of everything that must be made and all the things that less popular members want.

main site has everything you want.. wink.gifhttp://gtaforums3d.creartivity.com

i'll tallk to the team and see which buildings which of us are going to do...

i get dibs on making the igloo.

trashguy; if you want that ghetto of a trash can in the park, sure... i'll make a rich/park fit one when i feel like it.

Murdoc J. Niccals

The idea: Back Alley Truck

Requests for design: My name on a broken-down truck in an alley. Maybe rusted or have a few bulletholes in it.

Why this should be implemented: I know I am not much of a worthy member, but I have wanted something similar to this for a while now and cannot make thit myself. I never got quite active here, so that is why I am not very respected.

or

The idea: Piggsy Room

Requests for design: A room resembling the attic in Manhunt where Piggsy was kept. Hanging, decapitated bodies. Bloody, dark. You know how. And MJN carved into something. Maybe the Chainsaw could be found in this room.

Why this should be implemented: I know I am not much of a worthy member, but I have wanted something similar to this for a while now and cannot make thit myself. I never got quite active here, so that is why I am not very respected.

Thanks and good luck with this, guys. I look forward to it!

Edited by Murdoc J. Niccals

Well I dought they will give you that .... No offense but you are just a member so dont get all greedy asking for ur own racetrack.... Maybe something small but a racetrack?

BTW is this for SA, 3, or VC?

Lmao.

And for your other post, to be fair mate, you're the one that's been whining on about stuff for you and as far as I'm aware you're also 'only a member', a newer member at that.

/me sighs

This is a really great idea though, the rest of you, and a great way to show us 'meer members' wink.gif respect for the mods and admins doing such a great job to keep the site together, despite all these 'Trashguys'.

(ps, sorry for the slight flame tounge.gif)

Edited by Donatrix

If I had any experience with graphics whatsoever, and the necessary programming, I'd definately be helping with this project. confused.gif However, I should ask, is there going to be any mention of the gang forums in this?

Just wondering.

I can do textures. If you need textures just meet me on MSN and then I can make them on photoshop and send them to you.

Is this for SA, 3, or VC?!

And about my other post I was just saying he is a regular member just like me and has no karma. I asked for a trashcan he asked for a racetrack there is a difference. sigh.gif

Is this for SA, 3, or VC?!

Stop being an idiot.

Thank you!

Back on topic.. I'd love to help out with a buiding or two for this project if you guys'd like..

Hello everyone im so verry sorry about the lack of updates. Im almost done vacation so it will be back to normal soon. Now i know this is out of place but i have looked into hosting and domain hosting and i am going to need money seeing as its a community project and anyone who donates will get there name on the site and a gaurunteed building. Now im not asking for big donations just enough to pay for hosting as i anticipate the site will get alot of traffic. Now when i get back im going to be working in overdrive to get alot done. But im really hoping that you guys will donate.

If you guys can donnate to me viaPaypal PM me.

Suction Testicle Man

I'll make my own one. One, massive, testicle-shaped vortex.

king surfer

main site has everything you want.. wink.gifhttp://gtaforums3d.creartivity.com

i'll tallk to the team and see which buildings which of us are going to do...

i get dibs on making the igloo.

trashguy; if you want that ghetto of a trash can in the park, sure... i'll make a rich/park fit one when i feel like it.

The link doesn't work for me sad.gif

I don't deserve anything *cough* surfboard *cough* so i won't pester you or anything.