More new Screenshots!

.::Burnout

PresidentKiller
why does one of the pictures wiv an old man have SPANK in its caption?

That's Salvatore Leone telling Claude that the Cartel might be making SPANK in that big boat where Curly took you. That's the mission after you kill Curly Bob in GTAIII.

uLAyIka.png

MacDaddyTatsu
I for one am really excited to see R* making a true "prequal". This is going to be really fun! I loved Liberty City and how it introduced me to the 3D world of GTA and going back just seems like a nice homecoming. I hope that there are flyable vehicles, but if not it will be very much in the vein of the original 3D GTAIII title I guess. All in all I am very excited to play this...especially with the PSP plans!

Good screnshots.

The guy looks mafioso , maybe hes related to Claude or Tommy , he looks alot like them

Good screnshots.

The guy looks mafioso , maybe hes related to Claude or Tommy , he looks alot like them

Uh... no. He is Toni Cipriani, not Toni Vercetti or Toni Speed.

Good screnshots.

Uh... no. He is Toni Cipriani, not Toni Vercetti or Toni Speed.

^^

I believe one of the first press releases TOLD us that you would play as Toni Cipriani in 1998, I think.

oVAzxRq.png

liesofsilence

I am a subscriber to OPSM2UK who have a nine page preview.

The facts

The main man: Tony Cipriani (voiced by Michael Madsen)

Link.

Ben Fleming

Here, I've translated part of the first page (with the GTA LCS girl on it. I know it isn't perfect, I used an online translator, so you'll have to guess a little as to the translation.

A WONDER IN THE PALM OF YOUR HAND

This month Play2Mania gets dressed in full dress to offer, in rigorous world-wide primicia, the first the REAL on one of games but wished details of the moment: the first GTA for PSP, and after having seen it, we can assure to you that Liberty City Stories surpassed the optimistic expectations fully, but nas we do not precipitate.

Ben Fleming

Here, I've translated part of the first page (with the GTA LCS girl on it. I know it isn't perfect, I used an online translator, so you'll have to guess a little as to the translation.

A WONDER IN THE PALM OF YOUR HAND

This month Play2Mania gets dressed in full dress to offer, in rigorous world-wide primicia, the first the REAL on one of games but wished details of the moment: the first GTA for PSP, and after having seen it, we can assure to you that Liberty City Stories surpassed the optimistic expectations fully, but nas we do not precipitate.

Ben Fleming

WHOA!! So sorry for triple post, comp messed up big time! Delete the last two posts please!

Taste Of Chaos

^^lmao lol.giflol.giflol.gif

that geezer lookin through the slit in the prison cell door near the bottom of the page looks like ken rosenberg! O_o

Opportunity knocks once in a lifetime, temptation will lean on the doorbell.

Fluffyinsanity

How would they be able to do better graphics, better reflections, and a bigger drawdistance than on the PS2? Is the PSP more powerful than the PS2 or something?

...:::CJ:::...

that_guy2057_evilgrin.gifuser posted image

Yea! on Netherland ist in september PSP for €249.99

and games for €55,- that_guy2057_evilgrin.gif

PresidentKiller

Yea! on Netherland ist in september PSP for €249.99

and games for €55,- that_guy2057_evilgrin.gif

Ok, my translation abilities are really not THAT developed but I managed to understand that ^^

@ ...:::CJ:::...: That's old news, people in here know that the PSP will be available in Europe in September, and there was no need to post that huge-ass pic in there. Besides, this is the GTA Liberty City Stories forum, not the "General PSP discussion" forum.

Next time try to keep things on topic and use the Search function. Thanks.

uLAyIka.png

WTF notify.gif .There is no such thing as an R3 mission on a psp. No right analog stick. Sorry if someone posted this already but I didn't feel like reading the other posts. Can the Left Analog stick be pressed down.

Brown Streak RR
WTF notify.gif .There is no such thing as an R3 mission on a psp. No right analog stick. Sorry if someone posted this already but I didn't feel like reading the other posts. Can the Left Analog stick be pressed down.

True. This has been repeated for all these 'LOOK DEREZ A GTA FOR DA PSP' people. These are called 'Submissions', but were dubbed 'R3 missions' due to how they were begun. (Taxi, Ambulance, Vigilante, etc.) Obviously, on the PSP, they will have to be activated in another manner as there is no 'R3' button, considering the small analog stick can not be pressed down. smile.gif

Maybe the directional pad will be pressed down to activate the Sub-Missions.

Brown Streak RR
Maybe the directional pad will be pressed down to activate the Sub-Missions.

Possibly. Personally I think it will be one of the shape buttons. Just because the direction buttons might be used for steering. Maybe. That's what I think. But then again, what does any of us know at this point? confused.gif