Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (86,032 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Opius

GTA:SA Opcodes

spaceeinstein

Hello...

08A5: set_car @0 attractive_to_magnet 0

0 = repels from magnet

1 = attracts to magnet

...Bye

tomworld10

Hi,

some new ones here :

083E : set_actor $PLAYER_ACTOR xyz_rotation 0.0 0.0 0.0 //works only when actor is not touching ground; floats; xrot90�=belly button toward the sky; yrot180�=head toward the ground; zrot0�=north;

083D : get_actor $PLAYER_ACTOR speed $xspeed $yspeed $zspeed //works only when actor is not touching ground; floats; xspeed, yspeed, zspeed, towards game coordinates axles, and for some reasons z axle is inversed (positive values when you "go" towards bottom)

083C : set_actor $PLAYER_ACTOR speed $xspeed $yspeed $zspeed //; floats; xspeed, yspeed, zspeed, towards game coordinates axles, and for some reasons z axle is NOT INVERSED (positive values "drives" you up, negative values down, eg -10 on z allow to land safely)

09A2 : destroy_object_with_fade [email protected] // The object fades away like the parachute when landed

075A : Action_sequence_with_object $object "PARA_LAND_O" "PARACHUTE" 1000.0 0 1

0A1D : $actor1 look_in_the_eyes $actor2 // I haven't seen the difference between 0639 and this one but this one is used only with girlfriend

I've heard a while ago about someone requested a super hero mod well 083C and 083E should help and be a nice spring of fun.

Have fun

Edited by tomworld10

tomworld10

Hi,

Have you ever being looking for something for a very very long time ??

Have you looked right under your nose ??? smile.gif

Yes, millions of times !!! but you found it only the millions and one time you've looked biggrin.gif

well for 070F it is the millions and one time i've looked !!!! cool.gif

renamed it to :

070F: set_plane $plane z_angle_east 0.0 height_between 30.0 and 20.0

and

070F: set_plane_automatic_pilot_direction

because it actualy does the work of an automatic pilot, even if it still needs a pilot(actor) inside !!!! The plane doesn't "spawn" to the direction but fly to it, making a nice turn.

you have to watch out for the z angle beacuse it's different than usual : 0° point to the east not to the north, that why i called it z_angle_east so it reminds of the difference.

This has been confusing me and i think a lot of people but now we caught him the little.... die.giframpage_ani.gifdie.giframpage_ani.gif

now Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

Have fun

spaceeinstein

...039E: set_actor @0 jackable 0

0=normal

1=can't jack

Only works on CJ if he on bike

0827: give_obejct @0 lod_object @1 (like giving a created object its lod form)

0A0C: player $PLAYER_CHAR on_jetpack (if)

07F1: player $PLAYER_CHAR performing_wheelie (if)

07F2: player $PLAYER_CHAR performing_stoppie (if)

0A2F: show_first_person_view 0 (0=off/1=show)

060E: car @0 assigned_to_existing_path

09F6: set_actor @0 jackable_through_driver_seat 0 (0=jackable/1=not)

05EC: release_car @0 from_path

0948: create_explosion_at @0 @1 @3 type 0 radius 1.0

I just found out that 04D8 set to 0 for CJ let him stay underwater forever without dying.

For 083C, CJ doesn't has to be in the air.

083C: knock_actor @0 intensity 0.0 0.0 0.0

Edited by spaceeinstein

Wild_Flyer3

In the opcode for put camera on car

0679: put_camera_on_vehicle @1 offset 0.0 0.0 0.0 rotation 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 2

the 5th, 6th and 7th parameters are not rotation. They are the offset coordinates to point the camera towards. It should be renamed to

0679: put_camera_on_vehicle @1 offset 0.0 0.0 0.0 point_to_offset 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 2

The last param sets the camera to pan (1) or cut (2) like the opcode 0160: point_camera. Does anybody know about the second last parameter?

Y_Less
Rotation around line of sight?

GodGell

maybe camera speed for pan mode?

jarjar
@ Wild_Flyer3 - So does this opcode put the camera on the vehicle, like allow you to see the windscreen, or driving view. Simalar to what Racer_s's Camera Hack App does?

Wild_Flyer3

@ Wild_Flyer3 - So does this opcode put the camera on the vehicle, like allow you to see the windscreen, or driving view. Simalar to what Racer_s's Camera Hack App does?

You can see the windscreen like in camera hack. Here's an example

user posted image

0679: put_camera_on_vehicle [email protected] offset 0.7 5.35 1.2 rotation 0.7 12.0 1.2 0.0 2

This is what R* should have done. Trains are real fun for me now smile.gif The second last parameter is the left/right tilt angle of camera.

Quadropheniac90

That's pretty cool!

.:Teun:.

Quadropheniac90

Huh? dontgetit.gif

Edited by teun.steenbekkers

Y_Less

Image removed

0679: put_camera_on_vehicle [email protected] offset 0.7 5.35 1.2 rotation 0.7 12.0 1.2 0.0 2

This is what R* should have done. Trains are real fun for me now smile.gif The second last parameter is the left/right tilt angle of camera.

So it should be (based on what you've said):

0679: put_camera_on_vehicle  $vehicle  offset  $xoff  $yoff  $zoff  point_to_offset  $xpoint  $ypoint  $zpoint  roll  $roll  $flag

Yes?

sueey

May i give one??

0318: set_latest_mission_passed 'textbox'

the code is used for:

when you finish a mission then save ,the savegame's name change! xmas.gif

Craig Kostelecky

That one has been known since GTA3 came out. This thread is for opcodes that haven't been identified yet.

jarjar

user posted image

Nice, great find man, i can't wait to test this. icon14.gif

spaceeinstein

...My mod has that for a long time. I wonder how many people are actually keeping up with my mod......

Wild_Flyer3

Image removed

So it should be (based on what you've said):

0679: put_camera_on_vehicle  $vehicle  offset  $xoff  $yoff  $zoff  point_to_offset  $xpoint  $ypoint  $zpoint  roll  $roll  $flag

Yes?

Exactly

Cowpat

I was playing around with Wild_Flyer3's put_camera_on_vehicle opcode when I discovered that if you fed it a non-existant vehicle ID (like 0) then the camera would revert to the player char. The camera stays in the set position even if you enter a vehicle. For most of the camera positions, parameter 6 has to be set to a large number to prevent the player running in a circle. He still is running in a circle, just one with a very large radius.

int CAR_ID = 0;//  Camera 10 units behind playerScriptCommand(&put_camera_on_vehicle, &CAR_ID,  0.0f, -10.0f, 1.0f,  0.0f,  20000.0f, 0.0f,  0.0,  1);// Camera alongside vehicleScriptCommand(&put_camera_on_vehicle, &CAR_ID, -1.0f, -0.5f, 0.5f, 0.0f, 20000.0f, 0.0f, 0.0, 1);// Roof cameraScriptCommand(&put_camera_on_vehicle, &CAR_ID, 0.5f, -2.0f, 1.5f, 0.0f, 20000.0f, 0.0f, 0.0, 1);// Top-down cameraScriptCommand(&put_camera_on_vehicle, &CAR_ID,  0.0f,  0.0f,  15.0f,  0.0f,  0.0f,  0.0f,  0.0,  2);

user posted image

There are bugs, like the camera goes crazy if your player runs backwards in first person. And when in top-down view, on-foot is ok but driving vehicles is rubbish. When driving with this camera, every bump and tilt of a car is apparent. This is not the case on bikes however, where the tilting-viewpoint is lost when riding round corners.

jarjar
Wow, now that is just too cool. Amazing how this one code can make so many modding opertunities. ONce again Great Find Guys icon14.gif .

Y_Less
...My mod has that for a long time. I wonder how many people are actually keeping up with my mod......

Sorry Space, I don't have SA installed atm so I really don't know. We really need to sync OpCode knowledge.

spaceeinstein

...Oh, alright. If you want to see what I found since the beginning, look here....

jarjar
Just to be off-topic for a second, i just noticed. In the Mission Coding forum it says that Y_Less was the thats guy to post in this topic, but when you click go to last post you can see that it is spaceeinstein. Whats up with that? A glitch mabye? Sorry to be off-topic. smile.gif

DexX

@ Cowpat - kickass. even more so with the "real" player shadows, but not exactly ideal for procedural grass.

@ Y_Less -

We really need to sync OpCode knowledge.

i know there's an SA opcode database, as i've been there before. forgot the URL though >_<

edit; Sa Opcode Database

edit 2; Pinned this topic so it can't be missed. re-sorted other pinned topics.

@ Space - excellent contributions indeed, please keep it up smile.gif

@ Jarjar - 'tis a forum glitch, no fix. well, except for your post tounge.gif

Y_Less

DexX: lol, I know about the database, the trouble is it and the MB ini are often out of synch, with some OpCodes in one not the other, that's what I was referring to about syncing.

And cheers for pinning this, I should have done it long ago.

jarjar
@ Jarjar - 'tis a forum glitch, no fix. well, except for your post tounge.gif

lol, yeah i didn't realise that my post would fix it untill i clicked "Add Reply". tounge.gif

@Y_Less - Good work man, there are some pinned topics that arn't need no more, and some that really chould be pinned. Good job. icon14.gif

Quadropheniac90

Shouldn't the 3/VC Opcodes topic be pinned too, then? People could be having trouble finding the topic. Just an idea, though. smile.gif

Demarest
It's linked to in the pinned directory topic.

spaceeinstein

099C: jiggle_camera type 5 duration 5000.0 intensity 50.0

0568: set_actor @0 targetable 1 (0=target/1=can't target actor)

05CF: actor @0 exit_car @1 and_leave_door_opened 119.3556 1069.892 13.665 (someone confirm this please)

067E: put_camera_on_actor @0 offset 0.0 0.0 0.0 point_to_actor @1 tilt 0.0 2

Who want me to release the SASCM.INI separately from my All In One Mod?

Demarest
I do. As always, I'll update my mirror as soon as you do.

tomworld10

Hello,

To keep the topic up to date with http://sa-db.webtools4you.net/ here are those ones:

032A: enable_rcbaron_minigun //P: int (1) enable; 0 disable

Enable RC Baron minigun when player is in rc mode; only works well with the red baron. funky annoying effects on others.

0761: get_object_price //P: $itemID (int but NOT USUAL ONES!!! look in props.ide) $price (int)

when in interior use 075Fb to get the item number. Only works when you are in certain interior and entered it by the door.

078C: get_object_name //P: $itemID (int but NOT USUAL ONES!!! look in props.ide) s$name

place the name of the item in 8byte string, when in interior use 075F to get the item number. Only works when you are in certain interior and entered it by the door.

075F: get_prop_number ; or get_shop_item_number//P: $int (number of the first item in the shop)

In shops object numbers are weird but with this opcode you seem to get the number of the first one. this number is after used with 0761 and 078C.

Eg: in cluckin bell it's kiddys cluckin bell and it's number is 2215=

then big cluck 2216, etc...look in props.ide. Only works when you are in certain interior and entered it by the door.

07B0: get_interior_name // P: s$interiorname

put the name of the interior in a 8 byte string used and tested with junk food shops. And like the other i think it only works when you are in certain interior and entered it by the door.

@space: Thanks for all your findings. And for updating files/database/topic.

Have fun

Edited by tomworld10