2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Forum Support

3. Suggestions

Have you started on the

The_Grudge

I'm sure Kyeman, mike, XcR, and spookie have it by now, but I don't know if its worked on yet.

The short answer is yes.

The long answer is that we have a working multiplayer for Vice City. It's not polished enough for a public release, but it does work. Most people who play the beta are happy with it.

We are now in a research period which includes understanding all the differences between the two games and figuring out how to make a multiplayer game that has some point to it. There's many new features in SA that we can take advantage of.

Vice City and San Andreas are not identical by any respect, but they're similar enough that our existing code can be ported to the new GTA.

It's not polished enough for a public release(VC-MP), but it does work. Most people who play the beta are happy with it.

Are you gone stop working on VC-MP and start on SA-MP or finish off the bits that are left in VC-MP frist?

- Capone

The short answer is yes.

The long answer is that we have a working multiplayer for Vice City. It's not polished enough for a public release, but it does work. Most people who play the beta are happy with it.

We are now in a research period which includes understanding all the differences between the two games and figuring out how to make a multiplayer game that has some point to it. There's many new features in SA that we can take advantage of.

Vice City and San Andreas are not identical by any respect, but they're similar enough that our existing code can be ported to the new GTA.

Great news. Thankyou kyeman! smile.gif

It's not polished enough for a public release(VC-MP), but it does work. Most people who play the beta are happy with it.

Are you gone stop working on VC-MP and start on SA-MP or finish off the bits that are left in VC-MP frist?

- Capone

I think the said a while ago they want to release a stable SA-MP before a VC one

Well obviously our prefrence is a multiplayer for San Andreas, once we release a stable build we'll have a look at perfecting the Vice City version and go for a release.

Well obviously our prefrence is a multiplayer for San Andreas, once we release a stable build we'll have a look at perfecting the Vice City version and go for a release.

very sad...after such two beatiuful videos its doesnt sound really good...but what can be done about it...thats a team decision and community needs to go with it...i wrote about all this late VC-MP release on the old forum im not gonna repeat myself, just do what u think is right...as for me hardcore vc multiplayer fan im gonna stick with another gta multiplayer team cause they releasing stuff when others dont....even if its not super perfect or polished, anyway they learn their mistakes from that releases which is good, its beta anyway so there is no big tragedy inlove.gif

Blokker_1999

It's called SA-MP for a reason wink.gif . And finishing the Vice version would only delay the SA version while i think the SA version is more important at this moment.

dertyjerzian

very sad...after such two beatiuful videos its doesnt sound really good...but what can be done about it...thats a team decision and community needs to go with it...i wrote about all this late VC-MP release on the old forum im not gonna repeat myself, just do what u think is right...as for me hardcore vc multiplayer fan im gonna stick with another gta multiplayer team cause they releasing stuff when others dont....even if its not super perfect or polished, anyway they learn their mistakes from that releases which is good, its beta anyway so there is no big tragedy inlove.gif

which "another" team is that? j/w

MajorOutage

which "another" team is that? j/w

MTA, obviously.

But I wouldn't say they've learned from too many of their "mistakes" as plenty of them aren't even mistakes and others that are have yet to be corrected.

Edited by [4D]Outback