This is my car

user posted image

of course it is. even though the pic os from a german site dozingoff.gif

user posted image

Big_Stinger829
This is my car

user posted image

I mean i have an impala 64 it looks alike but mine has a stronger red color.

user posted image

SIP YEK NOD
why is it everybody who can afford nice cars can't afford cameras? its just amazing how that works sarcasm.gif
user posted image

SloStenRacing

why is it everybody who can afford nice cars can't afford cameras? its just amazing how that works  sarcasm.gif

What he means is that is my dads car and since Dad doesn't like technology he doesn't own a digital camera to take pictures of his car.

sk8400048ks

Ok. Fine. It's slightly embarrassing, though. It DESPERATELY needs a paintjob, and a new nose. New windshield might help too, as there's a crack at the bottom.

1973 Pontiac Grand Am, 73,xxx miles. Got it for $100 used. biggrin.gif

Sorry about the size of the pics.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Its only because you have failed to read or understand the rules of this forum, the topic is intended for owners of their cars to show off pics of their cars.

No biggie. I do not care anymore. I did the best thing about it. I took the weekend to forget about the whole mess that I got myself into and I acknowledge it was my fault anyway.

I will post pictures of my car soon though. As soon as I can get it. If the person who is selling it too me will bring it down so I can buy it. See I do not have a car of own, yet. I walk everywhere, when I go anywhere, here, in town. <<Bad sentence.<<

It will not be anything spectacular, but at least I am getting a car, and that makes me real happy. Like a jelly donut.

"Sheeeeeeelia, come back to me! I baked you muffins."

-Payton Westlake

Edited by Payton

Big_Stinger829
Ok. Fine. It's slightly embarrassing, though. It DESPERATELY needs a paintjob, and a new nose. New windshield might help too, as there's a crack at the bottom.

1973 Pontiac Grand Am, 73,xxx miles. Got it for $100 used. biggrin.gif

Sorry about the size of the pics.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

NIce car for $100 biggrin.gifnotify.gifcolgate.gif

user posted image

yeah!

i just bought a digital camera, here is the first pic of our car EVER:

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

smile.gif

more pics later.

@Big_Stinger, don't quote WHOLE posts with pics, please.

EDIT: and here is some pics of my sister's 99 VW Golf IV...

user posted imageuser posted image

Edited by Destructo

GTA3Freak-2001

Loving the car Deez, Ill go take a pic of mine today,

Your Corsa is the current gen ain't it? I quite like the Barina or Corsa as you guys call them especially in the sxi edition.

Pancho the great

Ye its the Corsa C

Ive got the pics, now, but I cant bloody get from the stupid C media thing to my desktop so I can upload them LOL

user posted image

tuff_luv_capo

This is my car

user posted image

I mean i have an impala 64 it looks alike but mine has a stronger red color.

My mom's Impala > Yours

user posted image

my dads gonna be getting a mercedes e-class hes had a dodge charger and a porsche 911 before though

@Dal - We(my family) used to own that exact same model Nimbus in the same colour I think lol.

Well I'm glad someone here has good taste in fine automobiles. tounge.gif Anyway, here's what I've done with it today.

The car belongs to my mother, she's on holiday, I work at a panel shop, we have lots of useless pinstripe rolls, I think you get it. Riced up Nimbuses are the new thing according to Dalpura. biggrin.gif

Wow the stripes really making the car.....special.... tounge.gif .

Anyhow my father/mother's car:

user posted image

In this collor (the rims are from the car above):

user posted image

Trunk (sorry for little pic.)

user posted image

Rear:

user posted image

Interior:

user posted image

We (my father and I, but of course my father payed the money, I only have to give advise and say what I like bout the car) for €9930 that's bout the same in US dollars, maybe a bit more or less.

Later I want to buy the best selling hard top roadster.

Why? It's fairly cheap, and a whole lot of fun to drive (accordingly to car mags.), it's the Mazda MX-5 Miata, (only an older model):

Older model:

user posted image

xxnofear617xx

my cars are nothing special

my mom has a 96 montero sport and my dad's got a ford taurus shaggin wagon. They suck anyways

My dad's car (actual image)

user posted image

My Mum's car (image off Google. Our's in Silver.

user posted image

They are 2001 Sienna, and a 1993 Tercel. Very good and reliable cars. Very fuel efficient as well as well maintained. Both bought when new and none are over 100,000 km. biggrin.gif

-duders

More pics of my car:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Yeah, my car has a mascot. Thats the new zaust too. I've just cleaned it in these pics, shiney little bitch she is. Also, gotta love the missing trims on one side biggrin.gif

This is my newly aquired other ride:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Saracen Mantra. Gets me over the rough sh*t... quick! That's also my house, my room is the big upstairs window.

This is my mums car:

user posted image

This thing is only a 1.4, you could fit a family of elephants in the back and still have enough space to put something in the cupholders! It all folds away to nothingness. Its also pretty quick for a 1.4, and the engine is horizontal and its height from bonnet to windscreen is about 1ft, its tiny... amazing engineering.

ocuksig.jpg

Macintire Sniper
Any mods in mind for the 206 dup? they look phat as hell with some angel eyes or ecosse headlights, not to mention the numberous body kits available for it.

• 2 weeks later...

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Tis a 1967 Plymouth Belvedere II 2 door hardtop, specially ordered interior, called Silver Special. Probably pretty rare.

Engine is from an ex. squad car, 318 with 340 heads, .480 lift cam, edlebrocke aluminum single plane intake, 600 cfm holley carb. Tranny is the stock TF727 with the linkage adjusted for harder shifts. Rear end is the stock chrysler 8 3/4, with a road runner 3rd member packing 3.23 gears and a sure grip.

Over all, including the price of the car, I doubt we have put more than 2k into it. Pretty damn good for this old of a car. Tomorrow I might have a vid of it, so you can all hear how it sound through the open headers and maybe do a little burnout. biggrin.gif

(sorry about the topic......wasn't thinking)

user posted image

thats my 1991 190E(thats not my actuall car just got a pic offline)

its nothing special but i love it

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Tis a 1967 Plymouth Belvedere II 2 door hardtop, specially ordered interior, called Silver Special. Probably pretty rare.

Engine is from an ex. squad car, 318 with 340 heads, .480 lift cam, edlebrocke aluminum single plane intake, 600 cfm holley carb. Tranny is the stock TF727 with the linkage adjusted for harder shifts. Rear end is the stock chrysler 8 3/4, with a road runner 3rd member packing 3.23 gears and a sure grip.

Over all, including the price of the car, I doubt we have put more than 2k into it. Pretty damn good for this old of a car. Tomorrow I might have a vid of it, so you can all hear how it sound through the open headers and maybe do a little burnout. biggrin.gif

(sorry about the topic......wasn't thinking)

your car is beatufull when that is fully restored i hope you keep it

cause its absolutilly amazin

user posted image

Her poetry is sh*t, but bone her - flash kaz

user posted image

thats my 1991 190E(thats not my actuall car just got a pic offline)

its nothing special but i love it

Well that certainly ain't the European/Gerry version.

It has no " Square Headlights"

This is my ride tounge.gif :

user posted image

Only without supspesion.

It's a Giant Boulder, pretty old though.

Not using it now, because breakshoe's aren't quite good, you know what im saying.

Edited by tommiegunz

user posted image

Me car i bought on friday and took home yesturday is a VW golf.

Runs smoothly so far and gear changing is piss. Just it hasn't got power steering (sp?) so it's quite hard to turn.

Pic's of interior if you want.

Macintire Sniper

Heres my car i got on yesterday, its a 1999 T Reg Citroen Saxo 1.1 injection. Everything on the car came as standard, was up on the court for £1495 but my dad haggled him down to £1350. I f*cking love it. inlove.gifinlove.gif

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

its got 3 point wheel hubs, if you ever want to change the rims for the BLING factor your gonna hav fun finding rims to fit. it may be worth getting a conversion kit fitted, 4 or 5 points. it would make life easier.

Macintire Sniper
I know i read about it the other day, as long as i can eventually get it converted then i'l be alright, but otherwise those alloys are gonna do me for a good few months 'cos no doubt i'l scuff 'em.