Post a pic of your car here!

Mario.

What's that Pontiac badge doing on a Monaro sterring wheel... wink.gif One question, would you say that there is alot of legroom in the back? I went into a VZ Monaro at the motorshow, and it had a sh*tload of rear space!

tuff_luv_capo
What's that Pontiac badge doing on a Monaro sterring wheel... wink.gif One question, would you say that there is alot of legroom in the back? I went into a VZ Monaro at the motorshow, and it had a sh*tload of rear space!

1. First off, "omg manaro wtf? two version of same thing I can't keep track lol, pontiac stick with grand am, auusi badge, etc..." is getting old

2. I've never had anyone in the back, but yea, it has more space than my other car.

I know, it's just a cliché that never wears off for me, sorry for over doing it tounge.gif So thats a LS2, right?

i drive a 95 Ford taurus SE

car pics

its a good car, 89925 on the clock, fully loaded, leather, pioneer head unit, 3.0L V6, it actuallly has killed a couple ricers already, and im currently workin on the rust on the pass. fender and the rear driver's door. itll b a beast when its done. i have some mods in mind for it

Ohio! Where you at in Ohio? I'm in Canton. On topic now:

No actual pics because it's in my brothers shop right now... Like my 1991 Camaro:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

The GTO is nothing more than a Grand Prix with a V8. And whoever said it had more hp, the GT500 comes stock with 450, compared to the 400 in the Gran GTO.
user posted image
Thanks to Guybrush Threepwood for the... 1 of a kind sig.

I rode in an Impreza WRX for the first time this morning. I have never sat in the car before. I tought it was just some really hyped about car. Then I sat in it.

Listening to the blowoff valve whisper was something I have not done before, and this being the first time, NICE!

And I just rode in it this morning.

Super NICE!

Anyway I will post photos up later of my dream car(s). Although they are photos for GT4. I have an entire gallery.

Anyway,

-Payton Westlake

The GTO is nothing more than a Grand Prix with a V8. And whoever said it had more hp, the GT500 comes stock with 450, compared to the 400 in the Gran GTO.

I kind of like the new Goats.

If I ever bought one though, I'd throw on the Holden badging/bumpers/ect

I dont think it's a bad design by any means, but they shouldnt have called it the GTO.

Plus the interior is PIMP biggrin.gif very refined

I also cant wait for the shelby GT500... should be an awesome car. I'm deciding between one of them or an 03/04 Cobra for my next car (or possibly a used Z06)

no my friend.... a Grand Prix GXP is a Grand Prix with a V8...

All these people backing these mustangs so much...do u own an 05 mustang?... cause me n tlc own GTOs and i kno a lot of peole with 05 mustangs....u cant compare a mustang to a GTO...its just not as good...straight up... its a great looking car the way i have it...damnit i wish i had a Digital Camera...

user posted image

Used I'ts my dads:user posted imageAnd yes I'm a rich white kid. I couldnt bother to take a pic so I found one.this is what I driveuser posted imageI'ts a dodge charger I'ts been passed down. Edited by etniesfan

I'm going to impersonate a staff member to f*ck around with another member. And then I'm going to make a topic about it expecting praise.

F*ck off.

-Op

SIP YEK NOD

oh, yes, i drive a ferarri enzo, but can't be bothered to take a picture of it, so here is a picture from google

user posted image

confused.gif

user posted image

tuff_luv_capo
That car pwns deez. Is that lancia available on GT4? Cuz I will buy one right now and model it after yours..hehe.

Hehe, thanks dude. I don't know if it's available on that, but I sure know it's really fast. With over 200 horse powers it'll be at 100kph in just under 7 seconds. It's rather expensive to keep the car on the road, but every time I get pushed back into my chair when hitting the gas pedal, I feel like it's worth it every single mile.

It has an ECU mod, giving it a couple of extra horse powers. I might be adding a blow off valve some time soon as well. cool.gif

gta_5.jpg

Used I'ts my dads:user posted imageAnd yes I'm a rich white kid. I couldnt bother to take a pic so I found one.this is what I driveuser posted imageI'ts a dodge charger I'ts been passed down.

You're attempt at impressing us with your fake car/s failed. You lose at life.

@Deez very nice car! I'd like one of those.

Macintire Sniper

Deez as much as i know your car will be fast and you'll rag it to death, the look doesnt do anything for me. wow.gif

tuff_luv_capo
lol @ entire post above me ^

lol @ entire post above me ^

Why?

Because you can't seperate reality from fiction?

Actually I can. I specifically said it was ficticious. Hence "dream cars." Come on people I am not stupid. I was also hoping you guys would take a look at my gallery and like it. It took me some time to get the photos not to mention lots of work just winning half the cars (All the cars except two) you see.

I only wanted to be friendly and share something. I did not expect to be bombed and degraded...

biggrin.gif ... colgate.gif ... smile.gif ... bored.gif ... confused.gif ... whatsthat.gif ... sad.gif ... cryani.gif

Thanks guys,

-Payton Westlake

Edited by Payton

SIP YEK NOD

but this isn't the gran turismo topic.

> Post a pic of your car here!, Don't be afraid...

as in post a picture of a real car you own, not gran turismo picks, not googled pictures of dream cars, YOUR CAR smile.gif

ps: yellow miata with red rims = lose

user posted image

Okay you know what I will fix it.

There. How is that? Did you even look at my gallery?

Please do. I want to know how well I stack.

-Payton Westlake

P.S. Miata now sports Gran Turismo Ford GT (Same car in opening movie)wheels.

I always get dogged on when I enter a new community. And it is not exactly heart lightening or warm welcoming.

Edited by Payton

GTA3Freak-2001
Its only because you have failed to read or understand the rules of this forum, the topic is intended for owners of their cars to show off pics of their cars.

user posted image yea this is my ride ill take u beaches on anyy dayy yeaya boyy that_guy2057_evilgrin.gif

Too tired to think of a witty sig edit. Feck off. - Tsuro

tuff_luv_capo
Sweet, that's that Renault D12 Chicken, right?

Deez. Great car. I already told you that.

Well: Volvo is sold, BMW is sold. I'm buying a Saab on Wednesday. And i stop my stuff there. Enough. Now i need money.

Signature soon.