GTA:LCS NEWSFLASH

GL652

He did Driv3r,Resevior Dogs and Kill Bill.Something tells me it didn't phase him too much.I'm extremly impressed so far.Looks like GTA 3 with VC and SA thrown in.I really was expecting GTA III with a diffrent story.Kinda like GTA Advance was(in 3D).They could of went that way but they didn't.As far as the LC mod goes,I din't have a computer that can handle it and the PSP is a handheld,a computer is not.Plus this will have new missions and possibly new areas.New music and a new story.

The words were from his own mouth, he was in a lads mad (uk) interview and they asked him about GTA 3 and he said he hated what the game was about

I'm sure he did,but he could of just been saying that.Plus when R* signs that fat check I'm sure he reallyis gonna careless what the games about devil.gif

About this thing with actors not liking GTA and not liking it i have heard many people say actors thought it was to voilent but with pretty much word for word quotes. I have just heard Michael Madsen which i doubt beacuse of the other work he has done, Ray Liotta but again i dont think the violence would be a problam with him look at the films he's done and take this quote (when asked why he did the voice of Tommy Vercetti for the video game "Grand Theft Auto: Vice City") "For the money.". And lastly there is my favorite suspect Kyle MacLachlan as you don't here him speak in vice city and look at the roles he has played, so unless they replace donnald love with someone else we may never find out what happend to him.

@TWA - Where did hear hear Michael Madsen is confirmed for GTA:LCS? It's not in the OPS2UK article anywhere. I've also checked out his profile on IMDB, and it's not listed on there (although the game isn't on there yet either)

hmmm. well, quoting PlanetGTA;

Cipriani was voiced by Michael Madsen for III, and he will be reprising his role.

turn.gif

braindead Sandwich
He did Driv3r,Resevior Dogs and Kill Bill.Something tells me it didn't phase him too much.I'm extremly impressed so far.Looks like GTA 3 with VC and SA thrown in.I really was expecting GTA III with a diffrent story.Kinda like GTA Advance was(in 3D).They could of went that way but they didn't.As far as the LC mod goes,I din't have a computer that can handle it and the PSP is a handheld,a computer is not.Plus this will have new missions and possibly new areas.New music and a new story.

The words were from his own mouth, he was in a lads mad (uk) interview and they asked him about GTA 3 and he said he hated what the game was about

I thought it was the person who voice acted Tommy vercetti that said he didnt like what the game was about? confused.gif

Yea, Ray Liotta(who voiced Tommy Vercetti) sayed that if he knew what the game was about and knew of all the stuff in the game before he worked on it, he would have turned the offer down.

stalker666-x

if madson thinks that it was violent he should rewatch the scene in kill bill 2 where he blows uma away with a double barrel shotgun.

LOL,that's nothing!What about when he was slicing dudes ear off in Resevior Dogs!!

Yea, Ray Liotta(who voiced Tommy Vercetti) sayed that if he knew what the game was about and knew of all the stuff in the game before he worked on it, he would have turned the offer down.

I'm pretty sure that was Michael Madsen. I mean Ray Liotta would have been able to know at that time about GTA. I'm pretty sure it was a Madsen interview around the time Driv3r was released, and he was putting down the violence because he has kids. Then he goes and does Kill Bill, so you nevere can tell.

And they didn't really tell him what the game was about - I mean, they didn't even have him pronounce "Cipriani" right!

I'm pretty sure that was Michael Madsen. I mean Ray Liotta would have been able to know at that time about GTA. I'm pretty sure it was a Madsen interview around the time Driv3r was released, and he was putting down the violence because he has kids. Then he goes and does Kill Bill, so you nevere can tell.

And they didn't really tell him what the game was about - I mean, they didn't even have him pronounce "Cipriani" right!

Holy sh*t balls. I want a PSP, and being in '98 will bring some interesting music. Looks like they borrowed some sh*t like number plates from GTA3 Xbox, and the graphics look great for a small handheld!

Sorry for possible off topicness, but you guys say Madsen took part in Driv3r, now having played both GTA3 and Driv3r, the only similar voices I can think of are Toni Cipriani's and Tanners. So Madsen did Tanners voice? (OMGWTF expression).
user posted image

• 2 weeks later...
dirtycopVCPD
Yes, Madsen did Tanners voice.

He also did voices for True Crime and Narc.