Save Game Fix Gta San Andreas

gtac_madlib

i everybody,

Is there any way to use an hexa editor to repair a corrupted savegame (this is not a problem like the one of this topic, all my savegames are working except one who had a crash after the save...)

By comparison with a working savegame, do someone would know how to fixe my corrupted one ? sad.gif

Hey.. It Works dude colgate.gif

But here i have more simple solution:

1. Download this crack from

**Link removed**

2. Paste over the gta_sa.exe files to your SA directory.

3. run gta_sa.reg

4. Go to C:\Documents and Settings, and make folder named "Gtasasav"

5. Just run the game.

Here'is the explanation. This gta_sa.exe files, have done what you should do with Hex Editor. And the gta_sa.reg is make the Registry key like we was told in the above.

So, our job just make the Gtasasav folder in Documents and Settings.

I hope all you guys understand with what i meant. Sorry for my poor English tounge.gif

O, And there is another info, Restart the computer like we told above isn't necessary, so you dont need to do that smile.gif

Good Luck smile.gif

Please do not link to no-cd cracks. It's against the rules. - girishb

Edited by girishb

• 5 weeks later...
PoGonYuTo the 300

im having trouble in step 3. i can't save. here is what is says when i attempt:

Following errors occured during saving:

Error saving file: Acess denied/Negative acess. (0x80070005)

im having trouble in step 3. i can't save. here is what is says when i attempt:

Following errors occured during saving:

Error saving file: Acess denied/Negative acess. (0x80070005)

Before opening gta_sa.exe in the hex editor, right-click on it, go to Properties and uncheck the 'Read Only' attribute.

PoGonYuTo the 300

it was alredy unchecked...

mabye you misstyped and you meant check...

yet it gives the same exact problem.

Edited by PoGonYuTo the 300

No, I meant uncheck only. The file has to have write permission, that's why. Are you using a no-cd crack or something? Try it on the original exe.

PoGonYuTo the 300

No, I meant uncheck only. The file has to have write permission, that's why. Are you using a no-cd crack or something? Try it on the original exe.

well im not using a no-cd crack, and, if i well know, to get to the original one we shud

right click the one in the desktop>click go to localization of the file>and you have got there, if its this, then i did use the original one.

dang im always having trouble saving sad.gif

well im not using a no-cd crack, and, if i well know, to get to the original one we shud

right click the one in the desktop>click go to localization of the file>and you have got there, if its this, then i did use the original one.

dang im always having trouble saving sad.gif

The icon on the desktop is the shortcut; don't use that. You need to edit the original gta_sa.exe that would be located in C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\ or in any other location that you might have installed the game in.

PoGonYuTo the 300
The icon on the desktop is the shortcut; don't use that. You need to edit the original gta_sa.exe that would be located in C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas\ or in any other location that you might have installed the game in.

i just said that. to get there, i right click the shortcut, i click go to the locaziation of the file (other way of sayin, go to the original), and im there. it just still doesn't work.

i just said that. to get there, i right click the shortcut, i click go to the locaziation of the file (other way of sayin, go to the original), and im there. it just still doesn't work.

Oh, you meant the 'Open file location' option. I must have missed it. Unfortunately, these are all the methods that I can come up with at the moment. I'll try searching a bit more though and let you know if I find anything concrete.

PoGonYuTo the 300

k ty

plz get anything b4 trial ends...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
When i take pictures with camera it wont save in folder gallery in user files any ideas? ps i didnt try this

There's a save pictures to gallery option in the Display Options that can be accessed from the game menu. Turn it on.

• 3 weeks later...

My son has this game, and we CANNOT for anything figure out how to save the game...this is for the PC version of GTA: San Andreas. Thank you for any help any of you have.

My son has this game, and we CANNOT for anything figure out how to save the game...this is for the PC version of GTA: San Andreas. Thank you for any help any of you have.

Can you please explain what problem are you having in saving the game?

You need to walk into a safehouse, and pick up the disc.

• 3 weeks later...
Murcchachosa

Sorry for bump.

Is this possible too with Vista?

My SA rus good on Windows 98/ME compatibelity.

But then the saves are stored in C:/Folder blablabla/Public Folders.

I dont want to save it in that sh*t folders.

user posted image

Is this possible too with Vista?

I haven't tested it out myself, but I don't see why it would not work. The registry entries should be the same. I say give it a shot. icon14.gif

Murcchachosa

sh*t, WTF

It cant find the commands of the Hex Editor.

It says "Pattern not found"

Fixed.

Now I gonna test that stupid public folders.

Edited by Murcchachosa
user posted image

My save problem is different, three times now when I have loaded a save and gone to the next mission, the cutscene works perfectly and the text appears with directions, but I get no mission target on the radar or in the game, so if i have to locate a car, for example, I get no blip and no marker on the car. In the Usual Business mission, I accidently came across the car and got the message to damage it, it had no blue cursor on it. Becauise the car was damaged I had to take it to a spray and pay, which the text told me to and showed me where the P&S was, but after I left the P&S there was a text box saying to go to somewhere by 10pm, but there was no blip on the radar or map!

As I say, it has happened three times, and I would like to know if anyone has heard of it?

If it's different you shouldn't tag onto someone else's Topic.

I mean make your own. and you shouldn't bump an Old one, either.

I don't remember from your previous posts... Do you have Mods, cheats engaged?.

In the 'Managment Issues' assasination mission you have the time limit as well as the damage issue.

If you take too long it ends.

You might post in SnP for someone to check it out for you.

My save problem is different, three times now when I have loaded a save and gone to the next mission, the cutscene works perfectly and the text appears with directions, but I get no mission target on the radar or in the game, so if i have to locate a car, for example, I get no blip and no marker on the car. In the Usual Business mission, I accidently came across the car and got the message to damage it, it had no blue cursor on it. Becauise the car was damaged I had to take it to a spray and pay, which the text told me to and showed me where the P&S was, but after I left the P&S there was a text box saying to go to somewhere by 10pm, but there was no blip on the radar or map!

As I say, it has happened three times, and I would like to know if anyone has heard of it?

It seems there is no place remain for new blips in your save. Upload your save at http://www.gtasnp.com/. So we can look at it.

• 9 months later...

"HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Shell Folders"

I cant find that folder sad.gif When i enter the Windows folder i cant find CurrentVersion... Help me sad.gif

@ sjokolade - You are searching the top HKEY_CURRENT_USER folder and not the second one...?

-----

I'm having problems with this and i'm running Vista. When creating a new key, it creates a new folder, with a name "Default" that i can't change... - screenshot (click here)

Also, when trying to play a saved game, nothing loads, the game crashes and i have to use the Task Manager to quit SA. No corrupted message comes up, it just freezes. confused.gif

@ sjokolade - You are searching the top HKEY_CURRENT_USER folder and not the second one...?

-----

I'm having problems with this and i'm running Vista. When creating a new key, it creates a new folder, with a name "Default" that i can't change... - screenshot (click here)

Also, when trying to play a saved game, nothing loads, the game crashes and i have to use the Task Manager to quit SA. No corrupted message comes up, it just freezes. confused.gif

Im not running Vista sad.gif Im running XP SP3..

note really. Looks like your are messing with the Register.

Try Trouble Shooting With Your OWN new topic.

This topic has been dormant for over Nine Months.

And then we get told to look up related threads, or use the search function which is a bag of sh*t, as it's so slow and doesn't come up with what you want it to. mad.gifconfused.gif

• 3 months later...

when I try to save it it says: error the file cant be saved nad something else HELP!!! ASAP