Save Game Fix Gta San Andreas

gtac_madlib

The Anarchist

Please delete this one and the next one dear moderator/administrator. Not my third that is my correct post. These we're deu to accidental double posting (triple posting in this case). Thanks smile.gif

Edited by The Anarchist

The Anarchist

Deleted text due to accidental double posting.

Edited by The Anarchist

The Anarchist

gtac_madlib, you're problem solver really does work. Thankyou for that inlove.gif . And offcourse people can use any advanced text editor like you're suggested hex editor. I used 010 editor.

The problem does really originate from shielded information thru user accounts via wXP SP2. Only it does not matter if the user has a dot in his/her username, or is just written in normal letters like maybe Anarchist for a user name.

And yes it's specific to the 1.0 version, but when patched the Hot Coffee mod is no longer available, and that's a pitty.

• 1 year later...
My San Andreas freezes when im playing, and i cant even go back to the desktop or open the task manager.

I installed SA, then remplaced gta_sa with the hoodlum's first no-cd crack

--------------

1. Unrar

2. Burn or mount

3. Install

4. Copy the crack from HOODLUM dir on DVD to the game dir

5. Watch our intro

6. Play!

---------------

i updated my nvidia geforce mx 440 and my sound card drivers, and directX 9.0 c ........but still keeps freezing

i found a "crash fix" patch at gamecopyworld.com, though it doesnt CRASH back to windows, display just FREEZES...

i installed it, but it keeps freezing

Then i found the GTA SA 1.01 PATCH....kay.. i install it, but now i need a no-cd crack for the 1.01 version...

so? any ideaS? why the hell does it freeze? i think cus of the crappy cracks

please help i cant f*cking play play this great game

does anyone knows how to solve that problem ?

maybe it's illegal for jammon

i just quoted his topic cause of geforce4 mx 400, the freeze and patch 1.01

anyway i created my own topic with my own problem and i dont see nothing illegal there .. and sadly i dont see any kind of help

• 2 months later...

great i tried doing that but my search box looks way different i cant type any words besides i need the full version cause it cant load files over 10MB

Edited by deoshi

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Anyone want to make a patch or atleast help: I don't have a documents and settings folder because I have vista, any suggestions? Can I edit it to work with my current User Data directory?

also, If you have the disk, you can make a no CD EXE very quickly, for the current version. If you do not have the disk, you are probably a cheapass kid, quit stealing and pay the $20 it probably costs now.

PS: the fix on gamecopyworld is a worm and it downloads trojans, fun stuff.

Edited by Empyre

• 2 weeks later...

I have a problem, i did everything you said but when i click ctrl+f i get a window different from the one in the picture. in mine i cannot search for a word i can only search for numbers maybe its because on the trial version so if you can find a crack for it can you send it over to [email protected] suicidal.gif

• 1 month later...
pentium4_edward

oh my god!!!!!!!!! happy.gifbiggrin.gif .....thank you thank you thank you......i'm so overjoyed....hahahahahaha......now i can enjoy my game.....and now i can sleep well.....thank you all....

• 3 months later...

Ok, i have a problem, the save games are fixed, but they dont save in gtasasav, they save in my data folder of san andreas, with handlings etc... but thats not big problem, the big one is, where i put usertracks now? suicidal.gif

The game will save in its data directory if it cannot access the predefined directory. Make sure the directory you define for the gtasasav key exists and can be read from and written to by the user account running the game.

• 1 month later...

I joind this Forum cos of this fix. Yet it doesn't work. Can someone please give a proper, working fix for me please?

EDIT: Downloaded patch from Rockstar Games and started the game, I can now access my save games.

Edited by markcunn2

Umm guys im just curious how you fixed ur problem with the save game link gone???

im realy frustrated plz help

• 3 weeks later...
Hi everibody!

Can anybody check my savegame? When i load my savegame, the game's frozen off.

I have original SA, when I played whit it ( ~1 year ago), I used nodvd no intro pach and hungaryan language pack...

It's verry important for me.

http://rapidshare.com/files/106613023/GTASAsf3.zip.html

Thx!

PS: sorry for my english

yoku, I think I have identified the problem and have attempted are repair: http://gtasnp.com/8979

I also found the Basket Ball Glitch caused by saving at Madd Dogg's Mansion and attempted a repair: http://gtasnp.com/8980

I also found an annoying popup message when saving and attempted a repair: http://gtasnp.com/8981

Let me know if these save don't work properly. There is one more thing I can try but I don't think it is necessary.

OrionSR,

Big thanks to you man! biggrin.gif

The first save works great.I haven't tried the second and the third, because i thin it not nevessary.

Please tell me,how do you repair it.

Best regrets from Hungary! icon14.gif

Edited by yoku

OrionSR,

Big thanks to you man!  biggrin.gif

The first save works great.I haven't tried the second and the third, because i thin it not nevessary.

Please tell me,how do you repair it.

Best regrets from Hungary! icon14.gif

Save 1 - save was converted from version 2 to version 1. Your modifications must have installed version 1 scripts.

Save 2 - saving at Madd Dogg's mansion causes a glitch. No basketball will appear on the basketball courts. CJ will not have access to the basketball mini-game unless this glitch is repaired. Many people don't care, but my Game Save Checker kept reporting the error so I made it stop.

Save 3 - Cheat warning is displayed before saving. Again my Checker reported the error, and it was a technical challenge for me to remove the cheat flag and clear the count from the stats. Many people prefer to keep their stats without changes. I enjoyed the challenge either way.

Best regrets from Hungary? Is that the term you intended to use? This is either a very clever play on words, or perhaps regards is the word you were searching for.

Best regards with no regrets from the sunny Cascade foothills in Washington, USA.

Edited by OrionSR

• 1 month later...

I just downloaded the patch thing here...yet still nothing's working pretty much. Anyone mind helping me clarify step four according to the readme I got with it?

It states:

4. Replace the String 'Documents and Settings' with the one on your system language.

I just downloaded the patch thing here...yet still nothing's working pretty much. Anyone mind helping me clarify step four according to the readme I got with it?

Uhh...what patch? There is no patch link in the first post of this topic.

Looking around, I was able to find the downloaded version of this mentioned on teh first page, the one listed on rapidshare, on another website.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Game always crashes.I play 2 minutes and game crash.Can you put your save game because link don't work. suicidal.gifangry.gif

Maybe your problem is different from the one that has been addressed in this topic. In that case, I'd suggest you to make a new topic of your own describing the exact nature of the problem in detail so that we can assist you accurately.

If you're only looking for savefiles, go here: http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=356192