[TUT]Abstract Tut

king surfer

Oh god that font is horrible. Just use a normal sans-serif font, it won't kill you.

king surfer

oh right sorry bout that i'll change it. but what do you think of the actual tutorial?

Reads to me as a 'how to use filters and click a whole lot using downloaded brushes' tutorial.

I'll let someone like Moto or anuj fill in the gaps.

king surfer

Fine man i was only trying to help people out. Worse tutorials than this have gone by with comments such as "excellent" and "fantastic" but as soon as i try i get no praise at all?

brushing is incredibly whored out, same with that font.

that's why.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

I can read the font, it could be changed though. Great job on the tut.
no

Fine man i was only trying to help people out. Worse tutorials than this have gone by with comments such as "excellent" and "fantastic" but as soon as i try i get no praise at all?

So you wrote a tutorial that's been written a thousand times before, and you demand praise? Why don't you suck on my left nut, and stop downlading your "talent".

Please choose another font. - Luke.

user posted image

With <3, Tsuroki

So you wrote a tutorial that's been written a thousand times before, and you demand praise? Why don't you suck on my left nut, and stop downlading your "talent".

LEARN TO SPELL, BOONSTICK.

@topic - Meh. Tutorials usually teach you a method or style that you could use to increase your own skills. This... doesn't.

oVAzxRq.png

You got skills, young boy. Not for graphics, but for check a brushing tutorial, download brushes, and write a copied tutorial using your try.

ZMHer.png

TcLvb.pngGyRHV.png