3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

Not GTA3

chris82

Listen this game will not be GTA3, or Vice City or San Andreas for PSP. It's a whole new game. It's full 3-D, not overhead, CJ is not confirmed, and this game will not be in a distant time period.

Vice City=1986

GTA3=2001

San Andreas=1992

GTA: PSP=???

_____

GTA3=Claude Speed

GTA: Vice City=Tommy Vercetti

GTA: San Andreas=Carl Johnson

GTA: Advance: Mike

GTA: PSP=???

You don't know who the character is, stop whining, and also the most up to date release date is: July 15th.

From IGN:

It's time to return to Liberty City, the town where all the rules were broken as Grand Theft Auto 3 revolutionized gaming and made the GTA series the biggest franchise on the planet. The PlayStation Portable edition is an all-new game set in the seedy, sprawling underworld of Liberty City.

That's how I know. Even though Rockstar and every game retailer already says it will be a new game, there's you stupid people who can't lay back and accept it and bitch about it.

EDIT: Also GTA3 is set in 2001 because it was released then, Vice in 1986 because it says so in the opening movie. Same goes for '92 and San Andreas. Also, (SPOILER) at the end of GTA: San Andreas, Catalina (woman who betrayed you in GTA3) calls when she is shagging the guy from GTA3 (Who was in the background of a couple SA sequences) and she talks about how "great" Claude is. Do I have to spoon-feed it to you retards?

Edited by chris82

From IGN:

It's time to return to Liberty City, the town where all the rules were broken as Grand Theft Auto 3 revolutionized gaming and made the GTA series the biggest franchise on the planet. The PlayStation Portable edition is an all-new game set in the seedy, sprawling underworld of Liberty City.

That's how I know. Even though Rockstar and every game retailer already says it will be a new game, there's you stupid people who can't lay back and accept it and bitch about it.

EDIT: Also GTA3 is set in 2001 because it was released then, Vice in 1986 because it says so in the opening movie. Same goes for '92 and San Andreas. Also, (SPOILER) at the end of GTA: San Andreas, Catalina (woman who betrayed you in GTA3) calls when she is shagging the guy from GTA3 (Who was in the background of a couple SA sequences) and she talks about how "great" Claude is. Do I have to spoon-feed it to you retards?

Retards? You seem to be mislead; We know its not GTA3. We said its taking place in Liberty City, which it is.

Get a clue. And by the way it is 'webmaster' not 'webmasta'.

Retards, huh.

Good God. There are about 30 topics about all this crap.

And I was refering to this:

It's full 3-D, not overhead, CJ is not confirmed, and this game will not be in a distant time period.

That stuff. You know. The stuff that hasn't already been discussed for 5 months now.

Try the search button next time. Thanks

Chris, we have known about this for months. We proabably know more then you, so no, we don't need to be fed information. But yes, I would like you to be my bitch and spoon-feed me. kthnx!

First of all, he said "How do I know this" which implies that he thought GTA: PSP was a GTA3 port. So apparently, he didn't know. Speak for yourself. Oh, and Webmasta is slang for Webmaster, but don't let your low intellegence stop you. You could be the first to discover that LOL means Laugh Out Loud. Or, you could discover what an asshole is for. Probably the latter, because you are an idiot, after all. Well, besides that, you need to stop before this happens to you:

user posted image

First of all, he said "How do I know this" which implies that he thought GTA: PSP was a GTA3 port. So apparently, he didn't know. Speak for yourself. Oh, and Webmasta is slang for Webmaster, but don't let your low intellegence stop you. You could be the first to discover that LOL means Laugh Out Loud. Or, you could discover what an asshole is for. Probably the latter, because you are an idiot, after all.

Your threads are pointless, your posts contain very little info, and you suck at making insults. Just stop trying before you make yourself look even worse than you allready do. Stick to asking questions and respectfully discussing topics opened by people with more insight. Otherwise, you might end up banned before long, and you'll lose the opportunity to do even that.

Ooh! Banned. Wow, I'm so scared. Anyway, I'm just pointing out the truth to people who couldn't understand it. Look, man. Don't hesitate to stick your hand down your pants because you can't find a girlfriend who's name doesn't end in .jpg. It's not my fault if you're

user posted image

Shut up chris, you act like a 9 year old 'Oh im so scared', Grow up and realise that your not Mr.Knowitallfirst about GTA, As said before, people already knew this.

Shut up chris, you act like a 9 year old 'Oh im so scared', Grow up and realise that your not Mr.Knowitallfirst about GTA, As said before, people already knew this.

I know this. I was telling the people who didn't. People who started choice topics like "GTA3: PSP" and "Birds-eye?"

Also, "Oh, I'm so scared" was sarcasm, why don't you look into it. Of course, I know how hard it must be with crap like this on your computer:

user posted image

Yes, please lock this topic. I've had enough fun.

user posted image

Hey, Chris: Shut up. Thanks.