4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTA Liberty city

gtaneedsmorejets

gtaneedsmorejets

I was just daydreaming about GTA for PSP and was coming up with ideas, But then I thought " Will it be the exactly the same confused.gif ?". I hope not. It will be boaring without new features, new vehicles, Citys, Missions or Weapons. If its not the same I think they should add the hunter and the hydra cool.gif . And maybe another jet.

I was just daydreaming about GTA for PSP and was coming up with ideas, But then I thought " Will it be the exactly the same confused.gif ?". I hope not. It will be boaring without new features, new vehicles, Citys, Missions or Weapons. If its not the same I think they should add the hunter and the hydra cool.gif . And maybe another jet.

Wow, you must be stupid or something somehow miss all of the news we know about this,.

1) It will be in Liberty City

2) It will be an expanded Liberty City with new buildings, landmarks, areas, etc.

3) It will not be the same story line as GTA3

4) It might (probably in my opinion) star Fido (seeing as he doesn't speak and that conserves valuable UMD space)

5) Some/Most of the new features from other GTAs will be included.

Jonny_Tightlips

Wow, you must be stupid or something somehow miss all of the news we know about this,.

2) It will be an expanded Liberty City with new buildings, landmarks, areas, etc.

4) It might (probably in my opinion) star Fido (seeing as he doesn't speak and that conserves valuable UMD space)

His name is Claude Speed

gtaneedsmorejets

or just sotp going off on one about jet's all the time?  blink.gif

Sorry, Its just the fun of flying and crashing cool.gif ! O.k so now I know its not the same, Now im happy...

Brown Streak RR

One Question--

Seeing that it is on the PSP, is it possible it could have a ton of the new features and new areas of Liberty? I mean, how big do you think the gameplay area will be compared to what we have? Look at SA, it stretches the limits of the PS2, and that's a full-sized gaming console.

Any thoughts? I mean, how much free play and missions can they possibly cram in?

biggrin.gif

PSP is nearly as powerfull as PS2. For the most part, the two systems are nearly identical. If R* really wanted to, they could get SA to run on PSP, I'm sure of it. We'd loose a lot of audio, probably a few vehicles, the textures would have to be compressed, and the draw distance reduced, but it would be all there. So there is a lot of room for improvements compared to GTA3 for the GTA PSP. The only question is how far R* will want to go with it, and how much time they are willing to invest into a game for a hand held.

His name is Claude Speed.+3.

Agreed. You retards stop calling him Fido. Also, this game will be bigger then GTA3.

Also, this game will be bigger then GTA3.

There is absolutly no official info to sudgest this. For all we know, it can be smaller than GTA3. In fact, it could be just one island of GTA3. R* said it will be set in LC. They didn't say anything else.

His name is Claude Speed.+3.

Agreed. You retards stop calling him Fido. Also, this game will be bigger then GTA3.

Claude Speed is not a good name; Ergo I use Fido.

Also, this game will be bigger then GTA3.

There is absolutly no official info to sudgest this. For all we know, it can be smaller than GTA3. In fact, it could be just one island of GTA3. R* said it will be set in LC. They didn't say anything else.

Sure, 1.8GB can only hold one island. Rockstar is not stupid, it will be bigger then GTA3. GTA: Advance had more of LC then GTA3. Also, Claude is a better name then Fido, which was just an insult Maria said to him.

Keeping the map the same as that for GTA3 would save a lot of work for R* and wouldn't hit the sales too much. They might be making more profit with the original map than by spending time to extend it. Futhermore, reducing the map size would take away the need for some of the optimization, which could make it profitable to have just one island. Most people's expectations of a hand held system are fairly low, so R* could get away with it. Besides, if they make GTA: PSP all that it can be, there will be nothing left to add for the PSP sequels, which are sure to follow. Again, but keeping it small for the first GTA: PSP, R* could increase their profits.

I'm not saying all of this because I think that GTA: PSP's LC will be smaller than GTA3's, but only because I know it to be a very real possibility.

Oh yeah, his name was only Fido for 2 or 3 years, God forbid us retards still call him that.

Can't give an old dog a new name.

socalistoner

well my roomate has reserved it and will be picking it up 2morrow so after we get back from the college i will post and let those who dont have it know what it is like as i will be able to put a few good hours on it while she is in class...

Claude whoops CJ and Tommys ass

His name is Claude Speed

Grand Theft Auto : PSP will

CONFIRMED

-Be set in Liberty City

UNCONFIRMED BUT MOST LIKELY

- Will have more vehicles

- Will have a bigger map

ABOUT ½ CHANCE

- Will have a return for Fido (Claude Speede)

LITTLE TO NO CHANCE (BASICALLY, rahkstar2.gif WOULD BE GODS IF THEY DID THIS AND FIT IT)

- Bridge to Carser City available

- Tunnel to Carser City open

- Carser City turned into part of Liberty City, thus turning Liberty City from a three city island into a four city island

P.S. : Fido's name is not Claude Speed, it is Claude Speede!

Edited by Claude whoops CJ and Tommys ass

well my roomate has reserved it and will be picking it up 2morrow so after we get back from the college i will post and let those who dont have it know what it is like as i will be able to put a few good hours on it while she is in class...

lol u do that smile.gif