3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

****BAD NEWS GUYS NOT TILL SEPTEMBER*****

OysterBarron

Ok Dont count on this its only something i saw on bbc news yesterday morning is that sony are delaying the psp release in the uk until september Which means any chance of playing gtapsp over here is using an import copy doh!!!! and an imported psp doh

Did any one see this aswell?? it was the 6 oclock news

sorry No Link as i looked on the bbc website and there wasnt a mention of it

wtBEybp.png

gLs7a8h.png
MODQEwD.png

Ok Dont count on this its only something i saw on bbc news yesterday morning is that sony are delaying the psp release in the uk until september Which means any chance of playing gtapsp over here is using an import copy doh!!!! and an imported psp doh

Well Im not that bothered because there hadn't been much news on a release date for the PSP in the UK anyway, but that doesn't stop R* bringing it out in USA and Japan, we want pics/info

yeah its an official fact since the day before yesterday http://www.yourpsp.com/html/en_GB_press_release.pdf we had it in the news on our german gta sites

also the rumors say, that gta for psp will be released nearly similar to the european release date of the psp

hope that gta psp will make use of the psp's full cpu power, because present games run (with 222mhz) underclocked ('gt4 mobile' will be the first title which runs with full 333mhz cpu power)

greetings

September sounds pretty good for me, Even though I think they will delay it even further to make more out of the xmas market. I saw a PSP in Japan, they really do look awesome.

Still confused about the fact we are last to have them, dont see what problem they could have not to release all at the same time!

x3FWE.png

u guys know that they are cheaper now than they will be at launch. Games are universal, I am not passin on info, I have a psp and I have JAP and USA games. only movies are region locked. If you get a jap psp it'll play UK movies as we're both region 2 so no worries there. Or get a US one and enjoy cheap movies from the US on import.

Scour ebay and u'll find a bargain. I brought a second psp with ridgeracers for £102...they are £179 on release out here and no doubt games will be £30+ minimum (compared to amercia where they can be less than £20 new.

and i sorta agree with the not out until september, although I would love for it to be out next week I am happy to wait as every game i've played on the psp have been wireless multiplayer so if rockstar follow suit i'll be cuffed with it when it comes biggrin.gif

It's good for UKers because GTA PSP will be out as a launch game, and I was going to wait for GTA till I got a PSP anyway

It's good for UKers because GTA PSP will be out as a launch game, and I was going to wait for GTA till I got a PSP anyway

And with a bit of luck, the PSP and GTA will come as a package from the launch, this would be a master stroke for Sony because id say a hell of alot of people are waiting for PSP just for GTA...I am anyway, Hopefully there will be some other good titles to come out on it, Half Life 2 would rock, even though impossible mad.gif

And if you really dont mind waiting then wait till xmas and just get it cheaper! Everyones a winner

x3FWE.png

• 2 weeks later...

...... Well that just friggen sucks!Dam i wanted 1 4 my b-day[june]Oh well there still ebay!!!!!!!! ..........

tfdt7hY.gif

And with a bit of luck, the PSP and GTA will come as a package from the launch, this would be a master stroke for Sony because id say a hell of alot of people are waiting for PSP just for GTA...I am anyway, Hopefully there will be some other good titles to come out on it, Half Life 2 would rock, even though impossible mad.gif

And if you really dont mind waiting then wait till xmas and just get it cheaper! Everyones a winner

I realy don't think so. Rockstar would never agry to that

I got the PSP! And Twisted Metal Head On! The graphics are nearly perfect!

Holy Crap its cool.

Yes, It is confirmed at E3, no GTA Liberty City Stories until European launch of the PSP.

Why did I laugh when Europeans couldn't get the PSP yet? Why?!?