3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

Gta for Psp Release Date!

Bam Margera

Were pretty sure that it will come out around july. Amazon says it will come out July 20th. my friend was told by an EB Games employee dat it will come out on the 16th. wtf???

• 2 weeks later...

Ok i am so confused i dont know wen it is comeing out im freaking out because ive heard like 20 different realease dates and the newest one is september 1 2005

Ok i am so confused i dont know wen it is comeing out im freaking out because ive heard like 20 different realease dates and the newest one is september 1 2005

September 1st 2005, is the release date for the PSP in UK, not sure about other European countries

NO EXACT DATE HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED FOR GTA PSP FOR ANY COUNTRY!

Come on you guys......haven't you all learned that retailer dates are always completely unreliable. Stop it...

The official release date is not yet known. We do know, however, that it will be out between May and July. Take-Two Interactive Software announced this in a conference call recently.

Edit: And if July 15 was the release date, it would only be the UK release date with July 12 being the USA date, but its not confirmed whatsoever.

Edited by d8cam19

But speculating based on unsubstantiated rumors is so much fun!

rampage_ani.gif

I went to Bestbuy.ca

I searched for Grand Theft Auto PSP and they say that it will be released in their stores 07/05/2005 (May 7, 2005)

From when I posted, it will come out after tomorrow. (I posted in May 5)

I am in Canada so the game in Canada should be released on May 7. I hope it does, 'cause I'm all ready to buy it!

Here's a link to where I found the release date in Bestbuy.ca

>>>>>CLICK HERE<<<<<

Edited by Jérémie Blanc

Brown Streak RR

Um, dude, you can't trust those dates. NO OFFICIAL DATE has been confirmed.

BTW, the 7th month is June, not May. biggrin.gif

BTW, the 7th month is June, not May.  biggrin.gif

rampage_ani.gif

Is it not 07 for the day and 05 for the month?

I can't wait for the game any longer...........

EDIT: OH WAIT, I GOT SCREWED OVER................

JUNE 7?????? DAMN!!!

Edited by Jérémie Blanc

The Month/Day/Year notation is used in US only. The rest of the world uses Day/Month/Year, which would make 07/05/2005 the 7th of May and not the 5th of July. However, the Bestbuy.ca might have made the same misstake and they really did mean the 5th of July, since such date would make a lot more sense.

@ Jérémie Blanc: Don't hold your breath. GTA: PSP isn't going to come out any time soon. We'd know a lot more about it if the release date was within less than a month.

The Month/Day/Year notation is used in US only. The rest of the world uses Day/Month/Year, which would make 07/05/2005 the 7th of May and not the 5th of July. However, the Bestbuy.ca might have made the same misstake and they really did mean the 5th of July, since such date would make a lot more sense.

rampage_ani.gif

Yeah, I just corrected myself. It says: "Jun 07/05", I didn't saw the "Jun". So I guess it's around June 07, 2005........

BTW, the 7th month is June, not May. biggrin.gif

BTW, you're wrong, the 7th month is July. Anyway, Best Buy could have the release date listed in another format. I think he meant 5/7/05 (May 7th, 2005)

look. just get £40 (UK) or euros or dollers ready and store it in a piggy bank or keep it well hidden so you cant spend it. and site back and wait for it to be released then run to your shop and get it. simple as that

spasmodically_insane

I hate it when people will believe any release date they hear. Just to make it more obvious, THEY HAVE NOT RELEASED AN OFFICIAL RELEASE DATE YET. Now anyone reading this topic has NO excuse not to know. As many people who have repeated it.

look. just get £40 (UK) or euros or dollers ready and store it in a piggy bank or keep it well hidden so you cant spend it. and site back and wait for it to be released then run to your shop and get it. simple as that

Or run to your shop now and pre-order it. Only way to completely prevent you from spending your money.

But before you pre-order it you have to buy a (very expensive)psp. I like most people i know want to buy a psp. The problem is i will be playing it in my house. Guess where i play my ps2?(no reason to buy the psp) I want to get the new gta when it comes out but not if it is only for the psp.

spasmodically_insane

Why would they release it for anything else? It isn't a waste just because you'd play it at home.

You know what? Just shut up. There wasn't any need for you to start that. OBVIOUSLY whoever pre-orders it or rushes to buy it as me and kippers said are going to own a PSP.

What's up, Spaz? Also, Rockstar never said anything to the press about a release date. When they do, we'll be sure to post here.

The release date used to be May 15th, but I heard they pushed it back to July 15th. But they could push it back even more. I hate when they do that.

rampage_ani.gif

GTA: San Andreas for PC/Xbox will be released at June 7 (in 28 days), and I saw on Best Buy.ca that GTA PSP will come out at the same day, with Midnight Club 3 (I think it's 3) (At June 7), but I could be wrong, since Rockstar did not gave us a release date for it yet.........

Best Buy Website (In Canada): http://www.bestbuy.ca/catalog/proddetail.a...newdeptid=20002

I just hope that it comes out at June 7 (or earlier)

I just hope that it does not come out in July 20.....Man, too long......I want it earlier (I went to Amazon for the GTA PSP Release Date: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detai...ogames&n=490194 )

Edited by Jérémie Blanc

I propose a new forum rule which says that anyone who speculates about the release date based on statement such as, "SomeOnlineRetailer.com has xx/xx/xx for the release date," gets baned right away.

I propose a new forum rule which says that anyone who speculates about the release date based on statement such as, "SomeOnlineRetailer.com has xx/xx/xx for the release date," gets baned right away.

rampage_ani.gif

Ok, then we'll just have to wait for new information on the release date from Rockstar, I guess.

i dont really agree with a ban but I do agree with your point. why do people listen to what shops say?

get real guys, if there's any new info it will be on here. That's not a lame site promise, it's fact. Stop speculating over all these crap shops and what they say, they are ALL just guessing. We might as well all just guess ourselves and then pick them out of a hat, becuase it isn't gonna make the game come out any quicker smile.gif