3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

PSP GTA Taking Shape

Mush Mouth

Rockstar hasn't been talking about the PSP edition of Grand Theft Auto very much, but it looks like the game will still have all the great features of the big brother PS2 version. One element in particular is the radio stations. Rockstar is currently recording all-new voicework to keep you company while you cruise around for your next thrill.

True Info, sorry no pictures

So now we can agree on there being music and atleast a few voice actors.....SWEET!

Also note:They said gta psp is due out may 2nd.....Totally false. rahkstar2.gif

Rockstar hasn't been talking about the PSP edition of Grand Theft Auto very much, but it looks like the game will still have all the great features of the big brother PS2 version. One element in particular is the radio stations. Rockstar is currently recording all-new voicework to keep you company while you cruise around for your next thrill.

True Info, sorry no pictures

So now we can agree on there being music and atleast a few voice actors.....SWEET!

Also note:They said gta psp is due out may 2nd.....Totally false. rahkstar2.gif

Dude, nice find. Thanks for the info!

i wonder if there will be little movies like there were in tha last 3 gta's. but i think that it will just have voices and pictures kinda like in GTA Advance or Metal Gear Acid. that would be a little bit of a bummer sad.gif -----anywayz they didnt say anything about R* having a custom radio>> as in u can play the songs you have on your memory stick. so maybe R* is taking that under consideration. confused.gif

i wonder if there will be little movies like there were in tha last 3 gta's. but i think that it will just have voices and pictures kinda like in GTA Advance or Metal Gear Acid. that would be a little bit of a bummer sad.gif

Don't be silly. If they are going to have full 3D graphics, and they are, there is no reason for them to use slide shows for the story. It will have the same kind of mission intro animations as GTA3, VC, and SA did.

THe iformation is form the latest issue of gameinformer. i dont think there wil be no cinimatics R* wil want to show of the systems capabilitys and they probly will have custom radio i mean its just like the xbox with the hard drive exept it will have to read it off a memory stick.yet if they did that bvefor you start the game you will have to load the music on to the radio cuz the system wont beable to find the music manualy

ReadMeMyMirandas

How do we know it's a beta shot? I agree it probably is, but it doesnt make sense to me that rahkstar2.gif would take out 2x pistols sarcasm.gif

How do we know it's a beta shot? I agree it probably is, but it doesnt make sense to me that rahkstar2.gif would take out 2x pistols sarcasm.gif

You obviously didnt read the first part of his post: "Nope Its a GTA3 Beta Shot".

Its a GTA3 on PC screen shot viewed off a psp with its JPEG showing abilities.

ReadMeMyMirandas

sorry large image... be patient...

leaked screenshot?

Are we talking about this? Im a little confused since that looks almost nothing like GTA3 (the HUD at least) I must be gullible.

Notice that the anonimous has changed the link, it used to link to this picture, but now links to this one. They were clearly taken at different moments of time, but the image on the screen is exactly the same, proves that it is just a still image on the PSP's screen.

Actually guys, that GTA PSP info that is the entire basis of this post is from a gossip-style column...so...sorry to burst all of your bubbles.

user posted image    Found this here.

In the latest issue of Game Informer they wrote a little update on GTA for the PSP. Nothing about gameplay or features, but a little about the Radio stations. There was a little conspiracy about this feature. Folks saying that the battery life wont stand the radio stations in the background all the time, but now its official. Here is what they had to say:

Rockstar hasn't been talking about the PSP edition of Grand Theft Auto very much, but it looks like the game will still have all the features of the big brother PS2 version. One element in particular is the radio stations. Rockstar is currently recording all-new voicework to keep you company while you cruise around for your next thrill.

And those game play images are totally fake.