gotups294

This is the first San Andreas crew vid by Extreme San Andreas. Enjoy

Filefront up

Filefront

filefront version to be up soon.

Edited by gotups294

Mxyzptlk

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Apache/2.0.50 (Fedora) Server at www.tgahq.com Port 80

I'll try again tomorrow.

gotups294

I put a temporary dl link on the top post

Killer_Waffle

downloading right now, at 15% right now...very curious

*Edit*: that's some very tricky stunts, well done...2 thumbs up

not a big fan of the white flashes though, but that's just me notify.gif

Edited by Killer_Waffle

beanmachine43

Holy sh*t...... wow.gif

For the first time ever on these formus, I am speechless.

Na, just playin. biggrin.gif

How the hell did you guys find those jumps out? I'm so gonna try these awseome jumps. MAJOR props to GotUps, Juan, Legoman, and Numbmind. You guys deserve a truckload of cookie.gif 's

gotups294

The flashes are just another way to synch the music to the video. Some like em some dont. Personally my favorite part is the intro

-beeblebrox-

I am very impressed, well done to the whole team! Good music choices too!

Now then, now you've finished that, how about you all come and race with us again?

Kippers

heh i saw the TGA link at like 8:30 this morning (Now 2:20pm) UK. and i was like oh yer i can watch it before any1 else on GTAF (Exclusing Kingjad) I clcik Download now and it came up with an error message and i'm like NOOOOOOOOO why does god hate me tounge.gif

downloading now

EDIT: ok downloaded and watched. now as we all of a sudden are being more honest about what we think of a video here are my Pros and cons

Pros

first off. Fecking awsome definatly worth all the wait and constant blabber from kingjad.

Loved the stunts all very unique.

I like how you've now made a stunt crew.

congrats to Legoman and Juan for being part of it and numbmind of course (i don't think i've seen any videos from him) Brill stunts from all 4 of you

The white flashes were indeed a good way to get the stunts in time with the beat nice touch there.

Also liked the intro how you all stoped on the beat and the camera circled the member

Cons.

Not many but still.

The white flashes Altho a good idea and workd well. sometimes did get annoying.

I was thinking that as there were four people in this project it woulda been longer than it was

I didn't like that helicopter sound in the intro. (personal dislike there)

pro or a Con??

Better than Sygensy (SP)? I dunno if thats really a good or a bad thing confused.gif

i Wasnt in the video bored.gif

and thats all

hope you don't mind a bit of critism

Al together it was stunning video best stunters best vid. ell worth the watch

Best SA stunt vid ever

PS: Cn i use one or 2 of those stunt for my GTAtrix vid. some of those would look good in a police chase in slow-motion that_guy2057_evilgrin.gif

Edited by kippers

juan_salad

So this is where the topic is at, I kept on looking at the SA theater trying to see if anybody posted confused.gif .

Well In my opinion that was the best intro to a SA stunt vid.

-beeblebrox-
I didn't like that helicopter sound in the intro. (personal dislike there)

Well, unfortunately that's part of the song used in the intro, so it couldn't be removed.

Kippers

no no i said i didnt like the noise not that i didnt like the intro.

yer i no the sound is part of the song. oh well. i suppose it isnt that bad of a sound

LAD

Over all nice vid. 4 people I expected longer. Music is something I personally had to turn down [death metal is it?] I didn't mind the flashes , was expecting alot by the posts here. And lastly some sweet stunts in there smile.gif

Can't wait for the next 1 from this crew smile.gif They will only get better I am thinking wink.gif

gotups294

TGA link up

Andyzoot

Wow.......Wow is the only word I can think of (apart from boobies).

Some truly beautiful stuff in there. I was most impressed by the juan_salad and numdmind as I had not seen anoy of there material before. But now I can say I am very glad I did. Personally I don't see what is so bad with the flashes. I think that it is fine and makes the video seem more fast paced. Good choice of music, Toxicity really does sum up the great stunts in it.

3 Best stunts: Numdmind:- 1:39

Legoman:- 2:55

Numdmind:- 2:08

My only complaint was the threshold effect that you put in a couple of times. I don't really like that effect at all but that's just my personal opinion.

Great intro too. I wouldn't be surprised if other people go for that in their movies (including me) it was a shame to see a couple of cars driving normally in Legoman's freeze bit and a plane in Juan's freeze bit, but hey, not everything is perfect, but this movie comes damn close!

Kingjad

Some truly beautiful stuff in there. I was most impressed by the juan_salad and numdmind as I had not seen anoy of there material before. But now I can say I am very glad I did. Personally I don't see what is so bad with the flashes. I think that it is fine and makes the video seem more fast paced. Good choice of music, Toxicity really does sum up the great stunts in it.

3 Best stunts: Numdmind:- 1:39

Legoman:- 2:55

Numdmind:- 2:08

My only complaint was the threshold effect that you put in a couple of times. I don't really like that effect at all but that's just my personal opinion.

Great intro too. I wouldn't be surprised if other people go for that in their movies (including me) it was a shame to see a couple of cars driving normally in Legoman's freeze bit and a plane in Juan's freeze bit, but hey, not everything is perfect, but this movie comes damn close!

gotups294 had the longest car grind ever at the start! Also had a mad flip on 2:20 which would've been at least 4 if that damn roof didn't get in the way. Numdmind's trick when he jumped a house, which turned into a grind, which then turned into a spin, was my favourite trick. Legoman's FOUR flips was also nice to see, and juan salad's biking skills have me very envious. And I've seen his latest project, which has made me even more jealous! lol.gif

The intro was cool, it kinda baffled me and i asked gotups how they all got their bikes to freeze on the spot. I felt stupid when he told me how it was done, heh.

I told y'all it was worth it!

woodprior383
i have seen a souple better ones but this is still a really cool one

gotups294

Which vids did you like better?

Kippers

how did you do the freeze thing anyways?? coz at that speed wouldnt there be a skid mark dontgetit.gif

Mxyzptlk
how did you do the freeze thing anyways?? coz at that speed wouldnt there be a skid mark dontgetit.gif

I'll tell you in PM if they want to keep it a secret... at least how I would do it....

Good stunts guys, I like System of a Down, but I don't think the drum beat was constant or heavy enough to supplment the action....

juan_salad

3 Best stunts:  Numdmind:-    1:39

Legoman:-      2:55

Numdmind:-    2:08

gotups294 had the longest car grind ever at the start! Also had a mad flip on 2:20 which would've been at least 4 if that damn roof didn't get in the way. Numdmind's trick when he jumped a house, which turned into a grind, which then turned into a spin, was my favourite trick. Legoman's FOUR flips was also nice to see, and juan salad's biking skills have me very envious. And I've seen his latest project, which has made me even more jealous! lol.gif

The intro was cool, it kinda baffled me and i asked gotups how they all got their bikes to freeze on the spot. I felt stupid when he told me how it was done, heh.

I told y'all it was worth it!

I feel bad cause at the time we were working on this vid I really didnt have great stunts, but in my current project I have so many good ones that I wanted to give them to gotups, the problem was that I was wearing different clothes confused.gif .

gotups294

The intro was done like this. I put the time always 2100 on. Then I I would get a decent distance back, and hit the ramp full speed. Then I go back and sit on the ramp and pan the camera around about 90 degrees. I didnt go all the way around because then you would see CJs foot. If you look closely on my segment you will CJs leg and exahust. i put the clock cheat in so that the sky didnt change inbetween shots.

Andyzoot

Well I have to say that it is a great achievement and a brillant video to grace the GTAForums. I still keep watching and gasping in awe at how great some of the stunts are. Well done to the whole of your crew and I really look forward to future material from you all.

gotups294

Filefront link up

Kingjad
Filefront link up

If yous are gonna do more of the same, please make it last longer. Yous are more than good enough to fill at LEAST 10 minutes with some quality stunts!

Just some constructive criticism, i know it may mean that dial-up users won't get to see it but yah boo sucks to them! tounge2.gif

gotups294

Dont worry Kingjad I have something planned devil.gif

Kingjad
Dont worry Kingjad I have something planned devil.gif

I ain't surprised mate, you always got something cooking away for a new video! wink.gif I already can't wait for it.

sean "sweet" johnson

now if there was a clapping smiley i would use it because that is awesome(note to self: demand for clapping smiley)! im good at stunting i just dont have a capture card to upload anything. well anyways, the only thing to do would be to make the next one longer.

gotups294

its pretty good for a first vid